Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

bird food bathtub posted:

So, uhh....how much other spectacularly hosed up and bizarre animu poo poo do you have on your hard drive and how lovingly is it curated?

If he's a good gay, he has a bunch of extremely muscular and hairy bara guys on his hard drive, and you probably don't want to see them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'm a muscular (and fat) hairy bear, I don't need to have poo poo like that on my hard drive :smug:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/special-guests-president-trumps-second-state-union-address/

I guess one of the guests for the SOTU is a kid with the last name trump who keeps getting bullied for said last name lol

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/special-guests-president-trumps-second-state-union-address/

I guess one of the guests for the SOTU is a kid with the last name trump who keeps getting bullied for said last name lol

Look, Baron's had a rough couple of years.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
the president is going to get his name blackballed like hitler :lol:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Vasudus posted:

actually i'll have you know that as a matter of fact for your information there aren't many people named Jesus, either.

I have no idea if this is true in spanish cultures but evangelicals will push this idea if they were pressed on it

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://twitter.com/sickofwolves/status/1092648397486608384?s=21

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1092792125220106240?s=21

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/05/trump-administration-finds-no-material-impact-from-foreign-interference-in-2018-midterm-elections.html

Good news! The admin found no foreign interference (in the midterm elections)!

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Vasudus posted:

some right wing dipshits are gonna name their first born son donald and he's gonna get made fun of a lot

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Donny Hitler...kinda has a ring to it

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Vasudus posted:

exactly what I thought

lol he has poisoned his own name for the rest of our lives

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Just gonna quote brown Moses from the trump thread since it's easier on my phone:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Stupid Twitter comedy ideas are becoming real presidential policy in 2019.

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1092808536520839170?s=19

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://twitter.com/smarxist_/status/1092342448397922304

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/GretchenKoch/st...ingawful.com%2F

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Need to redo my taxes and see if I hosed something up, but they've been pretty static the past 4-5 years and this year my return went down by $5k. Glad I didn't update my withholding last year or I would've owed. Thanks for the tax cut?

(Hooray for living in NY)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah you don't get your state income tax back anymore so its a massive tax increase in blue states.

Red states with low (or no!) state taxes however are not affected as badly.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm getting about $5000 less than I got last year due to the SALT bullshit.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The convenient thing for Trump and the Senate is that it doesn't matter if they all the pats fans in MA don't vote for Trump anymore.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

Yeah you don't get your state income tax back anymore so its a massive tax increase in blue states.

Red states with low (or no!) state taxes however are not affected as badly.

Yeah I was looking over the math this morning making sure I didn't miss something, but it really is just that.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

It's kinda mindblowing to imagine that for Trump the (presidency of the) US and A is secondary to his dumb house project. Like those Senators who move millions and billions in taxpayer money in exchange for four or five figures in campaign donations. Cool to see how in the end your shirt will always be closer to your heart than your jacket.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

aphid_licker posted:

It's kinda mindblowing to imagine that for Trump the (presidency of the) US and A is secondary to his dumb house project. Like those Senators who move millions and billions in taxpayer money in exchange for four or five figures in campaign donations. Cool to see how in the end your shirt will always be closer to your heart than your jacket.

he never thought he'd actually win and was just using the entire thing for free promotion.

then Hillary blew it rofl

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

aphid_licker posted:

That is what has always blown my mind - not that politicians can be bought, but that they're so cheap.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

hobbesmaster posted:

The convenient thing for Trump and the Senate is that it doesn't matter if they all the pats fans in MA don't vote for Trump anymore.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

(The first guy in the picture has a pats avatar)

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Ah okay, I wasn't sure what you were referring to. My bad.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

We're *this* close to posting pictures of guillotines being classified as hate speech.

:thermidor:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Schultz seems like he's challenged himself to become as hated as Donnie but without resorting to racism, instigating violence, or bragging about sexual assault.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Casimir Radon posted:

Schultz seems like he's challenged himself to become as hated as Donnie but without resorting to racism, instigating violence, or bragging about sexual assault.

So he’s a centrist!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

He's definitely a good litmus test for all the people who are only mad at Trump because he says the quiet parts loud.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
hes basically the pre-2016 dream democrat

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Hillary was going to put him in her cabinet lol

That republicans unanimously believe Hillary Clinton of all people is a far left extremist is ironically a big reason the party is actually moving left. The right will never credit you for moving right, but the left will notice and might stop voting for you.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

We're *this* close to posting pictures of guillotines being classified as hate speech.

:thermidor:

Hate speech is generally based on inherent, inseparable attributes of a person. It may not make him any less of an rear end in a top hat, but Schultz could choose to give it all away.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

EBB posted:

Hate speech is generally based on inherent, inseparable attributes of a person. It may not make him any less of an rear end in a top hat, but Schultz could choose to give it all away.

Bolded = something a head is not.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1092830749458382849?s=21

The loving CENTCOM commander probably found out via CNN. Utter insanity. :lol:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Generally what do you have to do to end up owing taxes? gently caress with your withholdings a bunch?

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

Generally what do you have to do to end up owing taxes? gently caress with your withholdings a bunch?

If you're a contractor at multiple locations it can get hosed up, if you're getting freelance income or anything that doesn't have withholding it gets you. Like 85% of my brother's income is from Spotify and the remaining 15% is on I-9s, he owes big every year.

But yes, if your income is on a single W2, you probably can't gently caress it up without intentionally setting your withholding way way up.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Higher middle income people in blue states got hosed because of the state and local tax deduction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DoktorLoken posted:

Higher middle income people in blue states got hosed because of the state and local tax deduction.

Also I can't itemize this year because of the rule changes. My wife and I got hosed.