Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"I hate trump but stand with him because the FBI are cops"
This thread, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
No one said that. Are you reading this while a cop fucks your other eye socket?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

FMguru posted:

Cletus Safari turns up actual Cletus!

e: Some poking around in his twitter feed shows Cletus is actually one of the good guys (is from Vermont, loves AOC, hates Mitch McConnell) and he was just taking a thanks-for-nothing shot at Trump for raising his taxes.

whoops! my bad. have an another bad

https://twitter.com/RoseAquila/status/1089845915584786434

https://twitter.com/RoseAquila/status/1071913943134814208

and this extremely well aged tweet
https://twitter.com/RoseAquila/status/954140933817294848

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

This thread, apparently.

H O W S T H A T B O O T T A S T E

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This thread, apparently.

The fbi are his friends and enthusiastically support his agenda to ruin and murder millions of people.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

This thread, apparently.

lmao did you miss the part where the fbi helped get him elected

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This thread, apparently.

I'd be interested in seeing what post you got this sentiment from

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
the mueller investigation is there to protect trump, not lock him up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

welcome to the thread where we make fun of people who support trump despite him obviously killing them, where we love trump, proud and out loud

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Al ! posted:

the mueller investigation is there to protect trump, not lock him up

wwg1wga

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

It's me, I'm the leftist who salivates over the power and justice that the FBI exhudes.

Ama

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Epic High Five posted:

welcome to the thread where we make fun of people who support trump despite him obviously killing them, where we love trump, proud and out loud

We're here! We're queer! And we're not going covfefe!

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

mueller is qanon for liberals

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Epic High Five posted:

Mostly posts like this calling me a bootlicker for saying "I hope they do the right thing and arrest the criminal"

Business Gorillas posted:

H O W S T H A T B O O T T A S T E

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

he started off taking issue with the idea that the mueller investigation was being weirdly slow and standoffish about trump's cascading crimes and then just got more deranged from there when it was pointed out that the fbi including mueller are career republicans

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

An insane mind posted:

It's me, I'm the leftist who salivates over the power and justice that the FBI exhudes.

Ama

We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we.

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
i hear mueller's team sent some sealed documents to the court. we're going to need to adjust the mueller wheel, the storm is coming!!!!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al ! posted:

i hear mueller's team sent some sealed documents to the court. we're going to need to adjust the mueller wheel, the storm is coming!!!!

ah, well, nevertheless,

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mostly posts like this calling me a bootlicker for saying "I hope they do the right thing and arrest the criminal"

nobody is mocking your hope, however misguided it may be, it's your insistence that the FBI is capable of doing anything good despite its explicit purpose to aid reactionaries in getting as much power as possible while stamping down hard and violently on anything that opposes them

you're viewing law enforcement through a rosy lens even if you don't trust it generally, and your believe that intelligence agencies don't march to the same orders that West Bumblefuck PD does means you're going to be very disappointed when this all wraps up 2 minutes after the 2020 elections to nobody currently important being indicted and only a formal recommendation to act in this matter or that, which is then sat upon

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we.

i aM he who was
q wwg1wga (jail?)
Ask and receive.
23=12+11 11 of 9
real patRioTs
strong together bUt
will be aPart

only p = reality
watch 4 tapes

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The fbi consider their most important function to be protecting people like Trump. To them, criminals are anyone who would like to hold him accountable for his transgressions.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
https://mobile.twitter.com/heywildrich/status/1093216847628042240

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol goddamn, I remember seeing this tweet when it was fresh and barely acknowledged

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he started off taking issue with the idea that the mueller investigation was being weirdly slow and standoffish about trump's cascading crimes and then just got more deranged from there when it was pointed out that the fbi including mueller are career republicans

This is a totally normal post, yep.

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

You seem really upset that I made a post saying I was hopeful of the FBI investigation. Why?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Voting for Trump solely because you thought he would lock people up is my favourite chud sub-type.

My favorite is the people who supported him solely because they thought they'd get an extra 500 bucks at tax time for an HDTV

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

even if it's just a husband, wife, and one kid, what kind of lame loving vacation does this guy take.

motherfucker al bundy'ing it up at the sporting goods store camping out in the display tent.

Serf
May 5, 2011

You seem really upset that I made a post saying I was hopeful of the FBI investigation. Why?

because the fbi is bad and the investigation will amount to nothing

actually, scratch that, hopefully when the investigation finds all the crimes and nothing happens libs' brains will finally break and they'll loving riot

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

even if it's just a husband, wife, and one kid, what kind of lame loving vacation does this guy take.

motherfucker al bundy'ing it up at the sporting goods store camping out in the display tent.

Taking a road trip to a house on the coast or something is just one example of a very nice vacation for not a lot of money.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Look at this bourgie gently caress taking 5 star holidays.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Serf posted:

because the fbi is bad and the investigation will amount to nothing

actually, scratch that, hopefully when the investigation finds all the crimes and nothing happens libs' brains will finally break and they'll loving riot

It didn't happen when the Bush investigation went nowhere

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

it's frankly amazing how quickly and public the clinton investigation went

the supreme court got involved and then less than a year later they had the president giving grand jury testimony

Serf
May 5, 2011

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

maybe it's because i was in middle school but i don't remember people being quite so mad about that one

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Related to the tax thing yesterday.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1093226596033536001

The government intentionally tweaked withholdings to make it seem like paychecks were bigger to try to drum up support for the tax cuts before the midterms but they withheld too little and now many people have money they owe to the IRS as a result, causing a huge backlash.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Nodelphi posted:

Related to the tax thing yesterday.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1093226596033536001

The government intentionally tweaked withholdings to make it seem like paychecks were bigger to try to drum up support for the tax cuts before the midterms but they withheld too little and now many people have money they owe to the IRS as a result, causing a huge backlash.
It's so great

"Hey, I get an extra $10 in my paycheck every week! Thanks, President Trump!"

*year ends*

"How the hell did I end up owing $520 more than last year?!?!?!"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Serf posted:

maybe it's because i was in middle school but i don't remember people being quite so mad about that one

Yeah I was too young to have experienced it first hand. And the internet wasn't in full swing to broadcast every doughnut twitter style rear end in a top hat insisting the system will work despite everyone involved.
It was discussed weeks ago or I'd have a better idea of how to pull up what the guy was saying about it comparing it to Mueller time

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
The Clinton covering-up-his-mistress thing went pretty quickly from breaking story to impeachment vote, but that was after five years of wheel-spinning from the Ken Starr investigation into everything Clinton (Travel Office firings, Hillary's law office records, Whitewater land investment, etc.), all of which came up with nothing.

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

u mad? isnt going to work on me. im always mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

FMguru posted:

The Clinton covering-up-his-mistress thing went pretty quickly from breaking story to impeachment vote, but that was after five years of wheel-spinning from the Ken Starr investigation into everything Clinton (Travel Office firings, Hillary's law office records, Whitewater land investment, etc.), all of which came up with nothing.

lol don't forget vince foster

i remember how mad everyone got at norm macdonald in the early 2000s when he made some crack that clinton and bush "both killed a guy"