Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Fat Samurai posted:

I like how "flavourful" the enemy cards are. For a bunch of numbers with no art, description or fluff, they give each monster a very distinct personality. Other games could learn from it.

Yeah, Gloomhaven really manages to make every enemy type distinct. Even on the handful of enemies that have the same deck, there's something to distinguish them. We've already seen that the Inox enemies here use the same decks as bandits, but are generally bulkier, but we also saw that the elite guards come with native retaliate. I forget what the bandit guard does, but I think the elites start poisoning on their default attacks when you face them at a higher level.

That Italian Guy posted:

Or should I say...

(If anyone wants to have a go at it, feel free to improve my crappy design!)

Nice.

I think you can fit "Gloomhaven" on there and still keep it legible, but the icon should definitely either be the Null icon or one of the enemy types we have yet to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Whew you dodged the shaman's immobilize card! That would have been worse in this situation.

That Italian Guy posted:

Or should I say...

(If anyone wants to have a go at it, feel free to improve my crappy design!)

:monocle: This owns!

Fat Samurai posted:

I like how "flavourful" the enemy cards are. For a bunch of numbers with no art, description or fluff, they give each monster a very distinct personality. Other games could learn from it.

Yeah when our group discovered this we were really impressed. Best board game.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Feb 6, 2019

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
There's a more dangerous Shaman card then the curse or immobilize cards, but I think Splinter should be good.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I think you can fit "Gloomhaven" on there and still keep it legible, but the icon should definitely either be the Null icon or one of the enemy types we have yet to see.

A Cave Bear.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yeah when our group discovered this we were really impressed. Best board game.

I had the same moment of realization when playing Spare Dagger for the first time..."Oh you have like an hidden dagger in the boot and you either throw it or you use it to shank someone who's not expecting it!" Lots of nice touches.
At times it's difficult to figure out how the action is supposed to work, though. Like the Scoundrel's Smoke Bomb card. The top is very clear (go invisible > stab things harder), while the bottom is...a Range3 PULL2 effect? I guess the idea is that whoever gets Smoke Bomb'd...wants to move out of it?

Also looks like you were right Zulily Zoetrope!

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
What if you replace the 'O's in Gloomhaven with two null symbols and make the face a monster everyone hates?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Reik posted:

What if you replace the 'O's in Gloomhaven with two null symbols and make the face a monster everyone hates?

That's a good suggestion and I'll probably do that once the thread gets to know some of the most hated denizens of Gloomhaven. I was experimenting with other formats as well with mixed results:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Reik posted:

That would probably be almost unanimously oozes.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Inox Encampment Round 6B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

None!

9. Inox Shaman 1 posted:

- Inox Shaman 1 focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter for 2 (1base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage.
CURSE card added to Master Splinter's deck!
Master Splinter loses Submissive Affliction to prevent lethal damage!
Master Splinteris at 2 HP

Because of the Shaman's fast initiative, our rat-friend has been forced to lose one card. Losing card to damage due to low health can spiral out of control surprisingly fast, since each lost card has a compound effect on a character's real endurance.

10. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Ripley) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Provoking Roar (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves 2 to F2
- Bullwinkle uses Skewer (top)!
Attacks Inox Guard 3(s) for 6 (3base, x2mod) damage!
Attacks Inox Guard 5(s) for 0 (3base, NULL mod) damage!
Inox Guard 3(s) is killed!

Well, that was an emotional roller-coaster! (also that coin was dropped by a previously killed monster, not by the spawned one that has just been killed)

27. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Withering Claw (bot)! Moves 3 to B3(1)
Inox Guard 2(s) is IMMOBILIZED!
- Master Splinter uses Fearsome Blade (top)! Attacks Inox Shaman 1 for 5 (3base, +0mod +2bonus) damage! Gains 1XP.
Inox Shaman 1 is at 1 HP.
Inox Shaman 1 is PUSHED 2 to C8(1) through C6(1)! Trap sprung in C8(1)! Inox Shaman 1 suffers 3 Trap damage!
Inox Shaman 1 is killed!.

Zulily Zoetrope was complaining that they had been so far unable to push anyone with Fearsome Blade and they got what they wanted! Also, speaking of flavor text, I love the fact that the diminutive Mindthief's PUSH ability is based on scaring off people so much that they run into traps :3:

29. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Narsham) posted:

- Rocky uses Rumbling Advance (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves 2 to G3
- Rocky uses Earthen Clod (top)! HEALS Bullwinkle for 4 Hp
Bullwinkle is at 6 HP.
EARTH is now strong.

Narsham your order was to MOVE2 to G2, but that of course would require a MOVE3 instead. I've moved you to G3, let me know if you were thinking about something else!

50. Inox Guard 2(s) posted:

- Inox Guard 2(s) focuses Master Splinter! Loses IMMOBILIZED token.
- Inox Guard 4 focuses Bullwinkle! Moves 2 to D4.
- Inox Guard 5(s) focuses Bullwinkle! Moves 1 to E3. Attacks Bullwinkle for 0 (2base, -1mod, SHIELD1) damage.
Hide Armor loses 1 charge! 1 remaining.
- Inox Guard 4 focuses Bullwinkle! Moves 2 to C4.

The Guards long shuffling around is over and they'll be able to bear arms against the invaders next Round...maybe?

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Scenario Objective: 9/15
- Bullwinkle's deck is shuffled!
- EARTH is now waning.

Sounds like our players may be able to pull this off, although they will have to be careful! And there are not enough bodies in the revealed rooms to meet the objective, so you never know when a room full of 8 angry Inox may lie...

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I'm phoneposting can somebody link the Fire Emblem tink sound?

Omobono fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Feb 7, 2019

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Ah heck, I was going to use my stamina pot that round but forgot overnight before sending my orders in. That'll teach me to procrastinate. :argh: Any chance of a late amendment?

Also I think that's the hide armour exhausted again, sadly.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ripley posted:

Ah heck, I was going to use my stamina pot that round but forgot overnight before sending my orders in. That'll teach me to procrastinate. :argh: Any chance of a late amendment?

Also I think that's the hide armour exhausted again, sadly.

You can still use the Potion since we have not submitted orders for Step A yet; I would not prevent someone from using it late into the Round irl, so I don't see a problem with it here either. You would have full knowledge of what has happened (at least up till your initiative value) anyway.

Also looks like I forgot to record the first Hide Armor usage in the spreadsheet! We'll keep things as they are since I won't be able to fix everything now and I've previously stated that I'll keep errors in players favor if that's the case. That Hide Armor is sturdier than it seems, I guess. :D

EDIT: also I've never played Fire Emblem. :v:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Feb 7, 2019

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Mindthief is pretty fine with losing cards since she has a decent-sized 10-card hand and she doesn't have any loss cards she really wants to play outside of the wrap-up phase, anyways. Cragheart and Tinkerer are the only starting classes with bigger hands, and they also come with losses you want to play earlier. It might end up saving half a turn in the long run, since I'll have no reason to discard The Mind's Weakness and can therefore also more safely take a short rest at the end of the current hand. Plus, no more shaman!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
This is becoming concerning. Hopefully those doors open into treasure and not 4 angry Shaman

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
That's where I wanted to go; evidently I can't phone in my moves without making mistakes.

I'm unlikely to beat the guards on initiative and we may well see Bullwinkle get poisoned again (or possibly get daggers thrown at him). I am inclined to disarm 4&6 this turn, which will relieve some of the pressure; I can either try to beat the slower guard actions (50 and up) or deliberately go slow to guarantee no attacks next turn from them.

Ripley, are you planning to fall back, advance, or basically stay where you are?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
You mixed up the Craghearts cards. Rumbling Advance is the Heal 4 on top.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Narsham posted:

That's where I wanted to go; evidently I can't phone in my moves without making mistakes.

I'm unlikely to beat the guards on initiative and we may well see Bullwinkle get poisoned again (or possibly get daggers thrown at him). I am inclined to disarm 4&6 this turn, which will relieve some of the pressure; I can either try to beat the slower guard actions (50 and up) or deliberately go slow to guarantee no attacks next turn from them.

Ripley, are you planning to fall back, advance, or basically stay where you are?

The Brute can avoid any chance of getting poisoned this round if he plays his fastest card. This would also allow you to either use the Earth for an AOE attack/muddle, or just throw a boulder at 'em.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Some Numbers posted:

You mixed up the Craghearts cards. Rumbling Advance is the Heal 4 on top.

...Or is it? :tinfoil:
It is, don't tell anyone!

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007

Narsham posted:

Thanks for the healing, by the way.

Genuinely not sure, I was hoping for a big dramatic attack since everyone's talking tempo, but this looks like a risky turn for it. Leaning towards going fast and defensive so I can react to their card, and probably not moving too far.

I don't have the knack for using slow cards at all yet, but maybe next round will be a better shot if they're disarmed or muddled.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm gonna heal myself and lure Guard 2 a bit closer, then stabbing her until she stops moving, using as many of my multiple stuns as needed. I don't think there's a way for me to divert the other guards before they get in your range, but I'll happily tie that one down.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Ripley posted:

Thanks for the healing, by the way.

Genuinely not sure, I was hoping for a big dramatic attack since everyone's talking tempo, but this looks like a risky turn for it. Leaning towards going fast and defensive so I can react to their card, and probably not moving too far.

I don't have the knack for using slow cards at all yet, but maybe next round will be a better shot if they're disarmed or muddled.

I hate wasting perfectly good Earth, but I'm inclined to go for the late disarm, which should mean two guards can't attack next turn. If you go fast, you can pull back if the guards are at risk of swarming you. If I hadn't misread the Heal 4 card's range, I'd have gotten you 6 hp back. After the disarm this turn, I'll plan to boulder a guard next turn and get my Earth on again for a muddle or a push.

I'm regretting bringing the Add Target card, as I haven't had a turn where I felt I could spare the time to put it out! I can probably deploy it when we're ready for another room. Splinter is going to need a little time to get back to us, so we can probably dawdle a little.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Since both Rocky and Bullwinkle have their boots back, I think going as fast as you can and having a tactical regrouping in the cave could be a strong move. If Rocky had enough movement, he could open that door and move to the cave and pull whatever Inox are in there out with him.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Inox Encampment Round 7A

None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

The Guards are coming fast! It's a good thing they've left all their strength home.
"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand5, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 11 with Empathetic Assault and Into the Night.

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self"

"INTO THE NIGHT (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1 - Generate DARK
BOT: INVISIBLE self"
Bullwinkle (Hand5, Discarded4, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 15 with Shield Bash and Warding Strenght.

15. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Ripley) posted:

code:
"SHIELD BASH (15) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4 - STUN - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Round bonus Shield1, Self"

"WARDING STRENGHT (32) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - PUSH2
BOT: Permanent bonus On the next six sources of damage from attacks targeting you, gain Shield1 - Gain XP on 2nd, 4th and 6th trigger - LOSS"
Rocky (Hand8, Discarded2, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 77 with Forceful Storm and Backup Ammunition.

53. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Narsham) posted:

code:
"FORCEFUL STORM (53) [Lvlx]
TOP: ATK3, Range3, AOE (check image) - DISARM - Gain XP1 for each enemy 
targeted - Generate AIR - LOSS 
BOT: Round bonus Add +2ATK to all your melee attacks this round. "

"BACKUP AMMUNITION (77) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus On your next four ranged Attack actions, gain ADD TARGET - Gain XP1 each trigger - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Feb 8, 2019

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Man, great choice of cards for Bullwinkle this round. Swing and push that guard in to brambles if you pull a -1 modifier, and throw up Shield 1 to deflect all the attack 1s coming your way.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
All cards chosen were good decisions.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Couple small errors - you wrote that Rocky is acting on initiative 53, but entered him as 77 on the app (it won't make a difference this round unless someone opens a door). Also it's spelled "Warding Strength", and a few times in previous updates you wrote "Shield 1" for Master Splinter when she was attacked, but the Mindthief has no shield (didn't affect the math, just a typo).

As Reik said, great turn for the Brute. It's also good for the Mindthief, as she can safely loot, then move back towards the group and heal without much risk of taking high damage.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Phelddagrif posted:

Couple small errors - you wrote that Rocky is acting on initiative 53, but entered him as 77 on the app (it won't make a difference this round unless someone opens a door). Also it's spelled "Warding Strength", and a few times in previous updates you wrote "Shield 1" for Master Splinter when she was attacked, but the Mindthief has no shield (didn't affect the math, just a typo).

- Rocky is actually acting at 77, I'll fix the text! That's cause the initiative field is automatically populated based on the card I've put on the top row for "cards for this round" in the spreadsheet.
- For the life of me I can't spell the word "Strength" right. I swear I have some kind of cognitive dissonance where every time I type it I do it wrong - on muscle memory alone - and every time I am confused when the auto-corrector marks it as misspelled <.<
- Those SHIELD1 errors were caused by me leaving it as an effect in the "miscellanea effects" cell for one of the monster types :doh:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Feb 8, 2019

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
Proceeding with Disarm on what I expect will be the two surviving guards down here, then moving to D2. I will expect to hit the nearer of the guards next turn depending, for a total of Attack 6 across the two turns on that target. Then we can assess how to handle resting before opening another door. Splinter should be able to finish her target over the next two turns.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

All cards chosen were good decisions.

For sure, it just so happened that the guards flipped a card that Bullwinkle's selection was able to especially capitalize on.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Alright, nice, this turn should work out fine. We can have a breather soon! :toot:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Inox Encampment Round 7B

None!

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Into the Night (top)! LOOTs 1 coin token and Treasure Tile 65!
Treasure Tile 65 revealed: Item Design - Horned Helm (Item 107)
- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves 2 to B7(1), HEAL2 self.
Master Splinter is at 4 HP.
DARK is now strong.

New Market Pool:

:science:
Item Designs (and Random Item Designs) are a type of reward that benefits the whole party - or the whole game, if you're playing Gloomhaven with multiple groups. If an Item Design is listed as a reward, you get all copies of that item and you add them to the city’s available supply, thus increasing the available Market Pool.

15. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Ripley) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Warding Strenght (top)! Attacks Inox Guard 5(s) for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage!
Inox Guard 5(s) is killed!.
- Bullwinkle uses Shield Bash (bot)! Round Bonus active: SHIELD1, Self.

Bullwinkle is ready to suffer the puny blows of his enemies.

30. Inox Guard 2(s), 4, 6 posted:

- Inox Guard 2(s) focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter for 0 (1base, -2mod) damage.
- Inox Guard 4 focuses Bullwinkle! Moves 2 to E2. Attacks Bullwinkle for 0 (1base, +1mod, SHIELD2) damage.
Hide Armor last charge lost!
- Inox Guard 6 focuses Bullwinkle! Moves 3 to F3. Attacks Bullwinkle for 0 (1base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage.

Bullwinkle's defenses have paired up nicely with the attacks, preventing him from losing a single HP. I didn't have to rule on this, but Ripley had asked me to use the SHIELD1 provided by Shield Bash first in case the attacks were only for a single point of damage.
Gloomhaven Trivia Time! Would it be possible for Bullwinkle to use his SHIELD1 from Shield Bash before having to sacrifice Hide Armor? And why?
Answer: Yes. While "Charges and effects of a multi-use item or ability" are one of the "forced actions" you have to perform "if the triggering conditions have been met", multiple SHIELD bonuses can be applied in any order. So by applying SHIELD1 from Shield Bash and reducing the incoming damage to 0, the triggering condition for Hide Armor is no longer met. This is cause "Item cards with circles to track multiple uses act exactly like persistent ability cards", so you are able to activate their powers in any consecutive order you want, resolving effects one step at a time.

77. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Narsham) posted:

- Rocky uses Forceful Storm (top)! Activates Eagle-eye Goggles! LOSS card!
Attacks Inox Guard 4 with ADVANTAGE for 2 (3base, -1/-2mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Attacks Inox Guard 6 with ADVANTAGE for 6 (3base, x2/NULL mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Inox Guard 6 is at 6 HP and is DISARMED!
Inox Guard 6 is at 2 HP and is DISARMED!
- Rocky uses Backup Ammunition (bot)! Moves 3 to D1.
Rocky executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token.
AIR is now strong.

Two rounds in a row with a Crit and a NULL side by side :psyduck:
Narsham your orders had both "use Goggles for Advantage" and "move (as close as possible) to D2", so I have arranged the monsters in a way to allow you to maximize the Advantage. In the end, it has turned out ok, I guess!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Scenario Objective: 10/15
- Rocky's deck is shuffled!
- DARK is now waning.
- AIR is now waning.

EDIT: fixed last map screenshot!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Feb 9, 2019

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Ohh, that's where we got the Horned Helm. It's a pretty decent head slot item, because it gives a consistent bonus, but it goes in a pretty competitive slot. I think our Brute used it for a while.

I'm realizing I lost a round by losing a card to damage, since I decided to keep The Mind's Weakness active earlier on, meaning I have to short rest this round or long rest the next. I don't think it'll come back to bite us since we're almost done with the scenario, but it could've been a tactical blunder in a longer scenario.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
:munch:

You guys got this now.

Horned Helm sucks simply because, as ZZ said, there are better hat slot items for any class that would use it.

It's hilarious for a Brute to use it to max out Balanced Measure damage but for a class like that I would personally always take the Iron Helmet. Being immune to crits is super good, especially for only 10g.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Horned Helm is actually not bad, IMO! There are a few classes that can move 4 pretty reliably and so get +1 damage most turns. It was a lot better before it was nerfed, though. (It used to only require 3 movement).

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Horned helm is great for a few classes, and Mindthief is one of them. Between Brain Leech and Strengthen on Empathetic Assault she can have 4 rounds of advantage every rest, so the eagle eye goggles don't do her much good, and with the minds weakness even a basic attack 2 becomes an attack 5 when paired with her multiple Move 4s or a Move 2 + Scurry.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
Rocky is still in G3 on the map, and I assume I should be in D3 and not D1 if I got as close to D2 as possible.

Assuming that's where Rocky is, I'll hit guard 4 and if he survives the round I expect to finish him next turn. Do we have a door preference?

As a side note, good choice getting Rocky those goggles, thread.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
The closest door is probably the best choice. So top right?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Narsham posted:

Rocky is still in G3 on the map, and I assume I should be in D3 and not D1 if I got as close to D2 as possible.

Assuming that's where Rocky is, I'll hit guard 4 and if he survives the round I expect to finish him next turn. Do we have a door preference?

As a side note, good choice getting Rocky those goggles, thread.

You are indeed! That's where you looted that coin from; I must have miss-copy/pasted the screenshot from imgur. This is the correct one!

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

So, once this is over should we open the left or right door? Bullwinkle is closer to the right one and I think master Splinter's invisibility got lost in a short rest so that's probably the correct option.

E: nevermind, it was either Scurry or Submissive affliction, the Invis is in the discards

Omobono fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Feb 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
The downside of getting an item design, of course, is that you don't get any until you go back to town and pay full price. Whereas some item loot is actually the item and the looting character gets it immediately.