Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/hustler_chitown/status/1093474183416287233

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"I hate trump but stand with him because the FBI are cops"
This thread, apparently.

Lotta bootlickers being outed in this thread

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

How

How are people this dumb

How did this person become president

How

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
thought there were a bunch of newly-doomed Trumpfuckers getting posted but it's just a slapfight about cops goddamnit

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/trusted-trump-voters-seethe-realizing-theyre-getting-screwed-gops-tax-plan/
^^^ some good tax trumpgret

https://mobile.twitter.com/nlnp99/status/1092606993792225281
https://mobile.twitter.com/nochcknstrps12r/status/1092060775550799872

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
didnt lowtax invent the hellban

and now the president is complaining about em

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

lmao this one has it all, taxgret and cops getting hosed over

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

How did they vote for Trump twice? Primaries and general election? What?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Probably, yeah. Being onboard the Trump Train early is a meaningful distinction for some people.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Lowtax has a lot to answer for

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Zwabu posted:

How did they vote for Trump twice? Primaries and general election? What?

they were whining at their congressional rep, not trubmop

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

jobson groeth posted:

Lowtax has a lot to answer for

through SA spawning 4chan, lowtax has a credible claim to part of the world's continuing swerve into utter insanity, and I am consumed with jealousy

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Proposal: I'm going to start a forum for my comedy website
Reality: two decades of drudging up the refuse of the internet and rolling in it, spraying filth across the web, and :chaostrump:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Heath posted:

Proposal: I'm going to start a forum for my comedy website
Reality: two decades of drudging up the refuse of the internet and rolling in it, spraying filth across the web, and :chaostrump:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

in way, Lowtax was the silent majority; the invisible hand that pushed the button for Trump

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Which ones the hellban

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Think about it. He is called LOWTAX and republicans are all about screaming LOW TAX. We've been suckered into being the GOP's psyop folks :tinfoil:

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

Which ones the hellban

Hellban is where you can keep posting but no one sees your posts.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Uncle Wemus posted:

Which ones the hellban

You keep shitposting into the void but nobody ever sees them. It's genius.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Nodelphi posted:

Related to the tax thing yesterday.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1093226596033536001

The government intentionally tweaked withholdings to make it seem like paychecks were bigger to try to drum up support for the tax cuts before the midterms but they withheld too little and now many people have money they owe to the IRS as a result, causing a huge backlash.

Was this that big tax bill that nobody read properly and still had notes scribbled in the margins? :thunk:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

jobson groeth posted:

And Hellban is so much cooler a term than Shadowban. Though ShadowHellban is top tier.

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died
still eagerly awaiting the arrival of my copy of "The Influence and Impact of Lowtax and his Dumbass Forum upon World History" from University of Kansas's multidisciplinary gay baby studies line

Karatela
Sep 11, 2001

Clickzorz!!!

Grimey Drawer
the Thomas Midgley Jr of our times

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

jobson groeth posted:

Does it increase the page count? Seems like that would be a giveaway one way or the other.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

wizzardstaff posted:

Does it increase the page count? Seems like that would be a giveaway one way or the other.

Not sure, how about we get Lowtax to hellban you and you can report back to the thread.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

jobson groeth posted:

Not sure, how about we get Lowtax to hellban you and you can report back to the thread.

Who are you replying to dude

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

Who are you replying to dude

Like always, I'm screaming into the void.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
paid a third of what I did last year because of that oversized standard deduction and being gently caress all poor. thank you domnald trupp!!!

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Dr. Killjoy posted:

paid a third of what I did last year because of that oversized standard deduction and being gently caress all poor. thank you domnald trupp!!!

LUCKY DUCKY!!!!

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/respectablelaw/status/1093727281141501952?s=21

Remember those drug dealing trump supporters who gunned down a bunch of cops before getting merced in a no knock raid? Turns out they were run of the mill trump supporters, not dealers. Meaning the cops gunned down one of their own while a bunch of hooting blue lives matter chuds cheered their deaths on.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Phobophilia posted:

Remember those drug dealing trump supporters who gunned down a bunch of cops before getting merced in a no knock raid? Turns out they were run of the mill trump supporters, not dealers. Meaning the cops gunned down one of their own while a bunch of hooting blue lives matter chuds cheered their deaths on.

Cool

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
me, galaxing braining in six grade:

I'll say the same thing to you all that I say to the QAnon idiots:

If you believe that things are as corrupt and evil and broken as you claim, why aren't you doing anything about it? It's pathetic. You claim that everything is hosed but you're just sitting here bitching.

edit: i was just going to empty post but what the heck i'll meet you half way buddy. to answer your question many people DO actually do things to promote and enact change. but we're also allowed to laugh at evil on the side; and if you find that shallow, that's your call as grand decorum wizard. and if you're asking why dont we just do something --drastic--, because that's not an equitable exchange that we're willing to make. and btw nobody cares that you're trying to pull some Both Sides poo poo by weakly badgering qanon people

thehandtruck has issued a correction as of 08:42 on Feb 8, 2019

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Zwabu posted:

LUCKY DUCKY!!!!

:luckyducky::tinsley:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Phobophilia posted:

Cops do a lot of dumb poo poo to terrorize people, but no-knock raids are probably close to the dumbest.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I was threatened with a no-knock by some brass wearing cop once, which I didn’t know better at the time, but I thought... you know, if I was actually innocent I would probably still say I did it just to avoid a flash bang being thrown into my kids bed and my dog shot.

Then I got older and realized you should lawyer up right away, but I’m still not so sure that was an empty threat. Obliviously if they think you have more they are going to do it and not tell you, but if you also use your rights they will likely use all the tools they have to make your life miserable.

Also, don’t break the law, but also hope you’re not in the wrong place at the wrong time or look like anyone else.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

whether or not you break the law is totally irrelevant to preventing these sorts of things from happening to you

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Police reports say the suspect was sleeping while black.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Phobophilia posted:

lol and the cops probably shot eachother too during the firefight

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Karatela posted:

the Thomas Midgley Jr of our times

lowtax found dead of asphyxiation in an elaborate system of pulleys designed to replace his spine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"I hate trump but stand with him because the FBI are cops"
This thread, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qz9CqMC9FI