Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Jesus Chroist I’m so loving bored at work. Fuuuuuuuuuuck

I just want to drink tins in the sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Schneider Inside Her posted:

Jesus Chroist I’m so loving bored at work. Fuuuuuuuuuuck

I just want to drink tins in the sun

Tins?

Real Australians drink beer from a bottle. :australia:

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Bottles are poo poo

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
i like the feel of a glass bottle but cans seem to chill and freeze quicker so i could go either way

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
tins go off slower but you can glass cunts with bottles so its a wash imo

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

tins go off slower but you can glass cunts with bottles so its a wash imo

With a few precise cuts and a good crushing you can turn a can into a deadly accurate shuriken

Woden
May 6, 2006
You fit more tins in the recycling, tinnies win.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
bottles provide a firm structure for anal insertion

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Worlds tidiest sharehouse kitchen counter

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Isaac posted:

Worlds tidiest sharehouse kitchen counter

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Jestery posted:

Sharehouse.jpg

zooper dooper or liquid ghb?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My housemates use every cup in the house every day. If you clean it there will be 200 dirty cups next to the sink within hours

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I love my tins. Colder faster and they don't break.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Isaac posted:

My housemates use every cup in the house every day. If you clean it there will be 200 dirty cups next to the sink within hours

the feeling when you forget to fill your favourite cup with garbage before you leave it in the kitchen and someone uses it to make gravy in

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

jesus christ these horror stories are reminding me why i live (and will die) alone i just can't do that whole sharing space thing.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

the last housemates we had managed to set a fire in one of our saucepans on the first night. I remember debating the merits of just throwing it out vs asking them to scour it with bicarb vs just doing it myself and settled on just taking it out of the cupboard on a daily basis and placing it back out on the bench and then piling all the cutlery into it

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

I'm hesitant even inviting friends around to mine and gently caress if anyone thinks they get to stay in the same house as me.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I had a housemate that started a couple small fires. One was because she got home belted and put some pasta on and then fell down the stairs and gave herself a concussion

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I cart my alcohol a mile home, so it is a blessing whenever I'm buying tins.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Slab abs

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

I had a housemate that started a couple small fires. One was because she got home belted and put some pasta on and then fell down the stairs and gave herself a concussion

whats belted, belt around the arm?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i unloaded a massive trailer of poo poo by myself and now I'm drinking wine and coffee in tandem so I can get some really nice turds slipping out when I'm wasted

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nonviolent J posted:

whats belted, belt around the arm?

It just means drunk but it should mean this

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

I was houseminding for a friend. Boiled some oil and was cooking Calamari and watching the Olympics. 1500 metre swimming if I recall. I saw like a flash in the kitchen. poo poo was on fire. I took the boiling fiery saucepan outside and hit it with the hose. Massive loving fireball.

The Calamari was ok.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I mixed styrophoam and acetone in my small 2nd story appt and lit it on fire and it wasnt till that point did i realise it may not have been a smart idea

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
A house mate of mine once had a small fire when he cooked a grilled cheese sandwich by putting it on the pan , setting a 5 minute timer on his phone and then loving around on his computer for 10 minutes

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Got it all out the window and some good samaritans got out of their car to extinguish the ground floor garden

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sharehouses: everythings been used to make gravy

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
someone burned a mozzie coil in your favorite bowl

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the stand like a little metal gently caress you finger

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

tardwrangler posted:

severe thunderstorm warning man buckle down!!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Its wild

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Someone has decided that they need their fire on to get through the night. It’s only supposed to be a low of 10 tonight. It seems like the weather is all backwards atm. January was stupid hot but for the next week we get something fairly autumnal

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

You're on drugs. I can tell.

:350:

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

first real storm of the year, maybe its not idk

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
I have beers and I have woolies cheese and bacon buns and lots of aioli, and im more excited for the buns whats wrong with me

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

A strange thing just happened. I was laying on my back smoking a joint/spliff/number (weed) on the front lawn on the grass. Looking at Orion and waiting for shooting stars/meteors/ISS/satellites etc.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Nonviolent J posted:

I have beers and I have woolies cheese and bacon buns and lots of aioli, and im more excited for the buns whats wrong with me

i ate one of those rolls with icing and sprinkles today, a finger bun

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Blow posted:

A strange thing just happened. I was laying on my back smoking a joint/spliff/number (weed) on the front lawn on the grass. Looking at Orion and waiting for shooting stars/meteors/ISS/satellites etc.

whats the strange thing? [REDACTED]?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got a hoodie on its suddenly cold