Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Forbidden Tostino Lover

she loved him but alas he was the wrong brand of pizza roll :(

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Romeo, kneeling at Benvolio's corpse:
His insides, lukewarm but not lava-hot
O, why am I alive, and he is not?

Goons Are Gifts

Some say chill, it is a river
that drowns the tender reed.
Some say chill, it is a razor
that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say chill, it is a hunger
an endless aching need.
I say chill, it is a flower
and you it's only seed.

It's the weed afraid of smoking
that never learns to dance.
It's the thread afraid of posting
that never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,
who cannot seem to chill
and the soul afraid of dying
that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely
and the road has been too long
and you think that chill is only
for the lucky and the strong

Just remember in the forums
far beneath the bitter grays
lies the chance that with the post's love
in the thread becomes the byob.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Romeo, kneeling at Benvolio's corpse:
His insides, lukewarm but not lava-hot
O, why am I alive, and he is not?

lol

Manifisto

[taylor swiftily]: romeo bake me something like a small calzone

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

:boom:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
to-tiiiii-nosⓡ!
you belong to me

Manifisto

totino's
I just ate a tray of totino's
now snacking at the game
will never be the same
to meeee

ty nesamdoom!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

To tiii nooooo
Oh mama Mia mama Mia roll me up
Beelzebub was this oven put aside for me, for me, for meeeeeeeee

*guitar*

So you think you can roll me and melt my insides?
So you think you can munch me and have a nice dii iiine?

Oooh baby, have some ranch with me baby,
Just gotta eat one, just gotta eat a whole bag yeahhhh

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Totinian Rhapsody

Jaded Burnout

Pizzaaaaaaaa--- ooo-ooohooooo
Didn't mean to eat the pie,
If I'm this fat again this time tomorrow
Carry ooon, carry ooon,
'cause lactose makes me splatter

alnilam

Jolo posted:

To tiii nooooo
Oh mama Mia mama Mia roll me up
Beelzebub was this oven put aside for me, for me, for meeeeeeeee

*guitar*

So you think you can roll me and melt my insides?
So you think you can munch me and have a nice dii iiine?

Oooh baby, have some ranch with me baby,
Just gotta eat one, just gotta eat a whole bag yeahhhh

Jolo posted:

Totinian Rhapsody

Jaded Burnout posted:

Pizzaaaaaaaa--- ooo-ooohooooo
Didn't mean to eat the pie,
If I'm this fat again this time tomorrow
Carry ooon, carry ooon,
'cause lactose makes me splatter

HappyKitty

Totinos rolls are nothing like a 'za;
Dominos' far more red than her sauce red;
If mozza white, why then her cheese ain't, brah;
If dough be fresh, stank dough pillows her head;
I have seen pepperoni, rad to munch,
But no such 'roni lies within that pouch;
And from some Bagel Bites a better lunch
Than Totinos, I've found inside my couch.
I love to slam some rolls, yet well I know
Digiorno's hath a far more pleasing taste;
I grant I never saw the Sauce God flow;
Totinos sauce when flows schlorps like a paste.
And yet, by heaven, I think Totinos rare
As any 'za belied with false compare.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

HappyKitty posted:

everything is coming up totinos® pizza rolls!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Sold my dog for a crisp 20 dollar bill

Robot Made of Meat

This thread increasingly makes me wonder what on earth JB thinks are common words, used in conversation every day.

Retrograde? It's a good one, but I only use it on alternate Thursdays. Defenestrate is wonderful, but it has limited applications ever since Prague.

Conflate? Butter? Mushy Peas? Who can possibly penetrate the mind of the British?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

Curry

Robot Made of Meat

Tim Curry.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Jar jar binks: space ninja

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

City of Glompton

HappyKitty posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

just requoting this post because it's been almost 7 hours since i first read it and i can't stop singing it in my head and i keep smiling and laughing

Goons Are Gifts

Let's just start a regular every day conversation, we can't miss them then!

Hello my friends, isn't it a beautiful evening we are enjoying together? What are you up to today, how are you feeling and how did your day go so far?

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Perhaps we should each pick a word category?

One would pick types of stones
Another, things you'd find near the sea
The third perhaps scents you can smell from the moon
Perhaps fungi? Boating equipment? Electronics invented in the 70s?
No, I'll take Pots and Pans for 600, Alex
Double Jeopardy

City of Glompton

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello my friends, isn't it a beautiful evening we are enjoying together? What are you up to today, how are you feeling and how did your day go so far?

good idea.

it's been a very nice day. it snowed a bit but not too much, i drank a lot of coffee and did a few chores, played some stardew valley, and generally loafed around. i fed a pancake to a squirrel but obtained no pictures, unfortunately. i hope you've been having an enjoyable day as well

Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Great posted:

My day was okay but I did not find any crystals. I did see one man and one lady, however. They paid me no mind. You?

Plant MONSTER.

City of Glompton posted:

good idea.

it's been a very nice day. it snowed a bit but not too much, i drank a lot of coffee and did a few chores, played some stardew valley, and generally loafed around. i fed a pancake to a squirrel but obtained no pictures, unfortunately. i hope you've been having an enjoyable day as well

Nice! I've been playing Stardew Valley as well. Did you farm any red cabbage or wheat? Feed the cows, sheep, goats, pigs, chickens, ducks and lizards?

Goons Are Gifts

City of Glompton posted:

good idea.

Now that's a big bummer on the no picture part, but it does sound like a really chill and enjoyable day. What are your plans for tomorrow? Anything big coming up in the near future?

Plant MONSTER. posted:

My day was okay but I did not find any crystals. I did see one man and one lady, however. They paid me no mind. You?
Crystals are beautiful shining treasures of the earth and we shall enjoy their company whenever they choose us to spend time with!

I had a very home-y day, wrote a lot of words and got creative, spent almost 2 hours in the grocery store because I was really unsure what to eat, so I got into a really intense talk with one of the workers who really needed a friend to talk to, because his life is not great and chill right now and I really wanted to help him and even though he wasn't spared of some tears I think and hope he is better now. Will go there again to check on him!

I think we should value the people around us that we merely see through their actions or positions more. Like the cashier that you only meet because he works there. He might have amazing stories to share and his work does not define him!

What do you think should or could you do to improve either your or someone else's every day life a bit?

City of Glompton

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Nice! I've been playing Stardew Valley as well. Did you farm any red cabbage or wheat? Feed the cows, sheep, goats, pigs, chickens, ducks and lizards?

i sure did. i do have a lizard and i also recently hatched a blue chicken.

i'm currently trying to get to level 100 of the skull cavern but i'm afraid that may be beyond my abilities/patience

do you prefer foraging, farming, or mining?

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This thread increasingly makes me wonder what on earth JB thinks are common words, used in conversation every day.

Retrograde? It's a good one, but I only use it on alternate Thursdays. Defenestrate is wonderful, but it has limited applications ever since Prague.

Conflate? Butter? Mushy Peas? Who can possibly penetrate the mind of the British?

is it not just any word (s) at at all from the dictionary? i do not like to go back and check OPs i start lamenting for times past

Goons Are Gifts

City of Glompton posted:

i'm currently trying to get to level 100 of the skull cavern but i'm afraid that may be beyond my abilities/patience

First time for me to admit: I secretly love this amazing game and a month ago I spent 12 hours a day harvesting the best wheat and oranges of all time so I could gift it to the nice villagers

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

how many syllables are in chips? it depends on how many times you crunch them imo

Plant MONSTER.

City of Glompton posted:

Nice! I have a brown hen named Gena and five Lizards: Grobus, Grungus, Grumbo, Gungus and Neil

I'm a farmer at heart. My greenhouse is laid out so that each day I have 24 strawberries to pick. Next to the greenhouse is a shed that I has a flower garden, grown in pots and conservatory plants and a tea area. It's a comfy place in a comfy game.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

JB also said words with at least two noise sounds, which we don't use in plain speaks of base days.
Come on JB, make up your mind, are they plain words or two or more noised words? Can't have it both ways!

City of Glompton

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Nice! I have a brown hen named Gena and five Lizards: Grobus, Grungus, Grumbo, Gungus and Neil

I'm a farmer at heart. My greenhouse is laid out so that each day I have 24 strawberries to pick. Next to the greenhouse is a shed that I has a flower garden, grown in pots and conservatory plants and a tea area. It's a comfy place in a comfy game.

lol @ the lizard names. good names for them. i like foraging a lot but farming is p nice too. it's fun to plan out where to plant things. i try that in real life but my back yard is too shady + too many squirrels which doesn't work out well for most plants

roomforthetuna posted:

JB also said words with at least two noise sounds, which we don't use in plain speaks of base days.
Come on JB, make up your mind, are they plain words or two or more noised words? Can't have it both ways!

how about a plane word, like, zoom, whir, swoosh?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm preeeeetty sure this is all a ruse to get jb to be permanent ik (which i am 100% for and would vote for)

the idiotest of queens honestly

duckie can we keep jb

sb hermit

hamjobs posted:

i'm preeeeetty sure this is all a ruse to get jb to be permanent ik (which i am 100% for and would vote for)

the idiotest of queens honestly

duckie can we keep jb

:yeah:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i live in the stix but my neighbors know how to party and have a good fire, much respect to them

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

i live in the stix but my neighbors know how to party and have a good fire, much respect to them

cool human sacrifice party!

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Now that's a big bummer on the no picture part, but it does sound like a really chill and enjoyable day. What are your plans for tomorrow? Anything big coming up in the near future?

Crystals are beautiful shining treasures of the earth and we shall enjoy their company whenever they choose us to spend time with!

I had a very home-y day, wrote a lot of words and got creative, spent almost 2 hours in the grocery store because I was really unsure what to eat, so I got into a really intense talk with one of the workers who really needed a friend to talk to, because his life is not great and chill right now and I really wanted to help him and even though he wasn't spared of some tears I think and hope he is better now. Will go there again to check on him!

I think we should value the people around us that we merely see through their actions or positions more. Like the cashier that you only meet because he works there. He might have amazing stories to share and his work does not define him!

What do you think should or could you do to improve either your or someone else's every day life a bit?

And with this post someone, finally, wins a free title change!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Yobby, yobby, yobby get your adverbs here
Father son and yobby get your adverbs here