Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout

I have been writing a bot to do this but it's not going to get finished so gently caress it let's do it live.

I have a list of words on my computer. Well, four lists.

There are 3 words, which if said in this thread, will earn the poster a sixer.

There are 3 more words, which if said in this thread, will earn the poster a free title change.

There's two final words, one of which gets you a 7-day probation, the other gets you a $25 gift card of your choice.

This is my treasure hunt minefield. :justpost:!

Boring administrative note; pls don't try and cheese it by posting big spam posts or, face my wrath!!!

Jaded Burnout fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Feb 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
the weed rear end

Papa Was A Video Toaster

tiddies

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
hornswoggle

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
olaf from frozen smoking weed inside one of corbin bersnen's snowglobes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ham smuggler

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

'swounds, a conundrum anew! mayhap bereft of comeuppance, antipodal to the prior

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
moist stamen

CourtFundedPoster
Glove Horse Twin

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
reluctant donkey

edit:

alnilam

how very funderful

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
It is time for a refreshing can of alcohol-free beer.

Because today, I need all my wits about me to watch people play bideo games on youtube.

City of Glompton

good morning byob, hello welcome & chat. I'm pretty good except, ive been smoobled again!

google THIS

turn and face the strain

Papa Was A Video Toaster

antiquing?

FluffieDuckie

byob will be deleted tomorrow

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

This thread is too high to post

hey jb how's it going

Papa Was A Video Toaster

FluffieDuckie posted:

byob will be deleted tomorrow

:ohdear:

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

This thread is too high to post

hey jb how's it going

yo hey gag I'm p good how r u

Goons Are Gifts

sounds nice I hope your Sunday rocks, I'm very excited about a challenge in byob right now

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
embigens

Papa Was A Video Toaster

aardvark

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tom brady descends into the depths of the temple of elemental evil, a curious goat tucked underneath his arm

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"he who shall not be named, i seek your aid one last time...". the goat begins to glow as tom sets it down upon the the cold stone floor

Jaded Burnout

Luvcow posted:

tom brady descends into the depths of the temple of elemental evil, a curious goat tucked underneath his arm

goddamit tom put down tha goet

Jaded Burnout

Luvcow posted:

"he who shall not be named, i seek your aid one last time...". the goat begins to glow as tom sets it down upon the the cold stone floor

oh good

lol but

body is a dinosaur
tom kissing on that goat like it's his son

Jaded Burnout posted:

goddamit tom put down tha goet

Olive!

david bowie

Olive!

hmm... bavid dowie

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
BYOB: Chill is a Choice Challenge seems like a set of words that might include a treasure or punishment or some of each.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Does each word trigger only once, or can the zero-cost prizes trigger repeatedly?

Goons Are Gifts

Follow up question, is it legal to post twice in this thread?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lol but seriously I posted:

tom kissing on that goat like it's his son

goat begins glowing brighter

City of Glompton

remember when Robin Williams, died at age 69 ?

also hey i am using a new os and browser and th efont is all wrong :ohdear: i need to get this thing set up to with comic sans!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

also hey i am using a new os and browser and th efont is all wrong :ohdear: i need to get this thing set up to with comic sans!

:smith:

i loved robin williams, here's a picture of him playing mork from mork and mindy:

lol but

body is a dinosaur

City of Glompton posted:

sans sans? bogus

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
knife to meet you

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
FluffieDuckie

Chill
Sjw
Buy bwee platinum

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Olive! posted:

hornswoggle

it's really more of a boondoggle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm pumped about this turn of events