Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Questions & Answer

And a mask moisturizing?

It's just a mask of Non-woven material, and you can impregnate anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Killingyouguy! posted:

My local store is out of these and they cost like 20x as much there anyway, do you think it's safe to buy these compressed mask tablets direct from china

to clarify, you soak them in a beauty goop of your choice, so theoretically the only chemical on them is whatever's holding the cotton compressed like that

They also have devices like this that allow you to make the masks from collagen goop and ingredients of your choice (they sell pills of dehydrated collagen goop) This one combines the mask creation with a facial steamer. The wild range of beauty and health devices is one of my favourite aliexpress things.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

Kharmakazy posted:

I can't figure out how to edit on mobile..

:bahgawd: No boy ah mine 'gun play wit none o' them queer transformers

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

This one combines the mask creation with a facial steamer

heh heh

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Here’s a great conversation piece.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/0kYb9mS

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Snowy posted:

you can impregnate anything

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

is that a ... tiddy mask plate

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Killingyouguy! posted:

is that a ... tiddy mask plate

Gonna see if it's any clearer what that's for in the description.

It is! It is a "bosom and pouches" mask plate. It looks kinda small for bosom, but perhaps it will work just fine for pouches.

Bored fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Feb 8, 2019

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

i'd never even considered the possibility of a tiddy mask. i gotta buy this

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Bored posted:

Gonna see if it's any clearer what that's for in the description.

It is! It is a "bosom and pouches" mask plate. It looks kinda small for bosom, but perhaps it will work just fine for pouches.

I'm the Taint shape

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Wait boobs have pouches? Can you store stuff in them like mints?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
i wanna buy some knockoff sharpies. like the same alcohol-based semipermanent ink but not actual sharpies, which are too expensive. there's gotta be a chinese brand that's 25 cents per pen.

anyone found any?

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Plain black sharpies are like $1.50... you'd hope an off brand one is like $0.10

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i’ve never used a cheap pen/sharpie that doesn’t suck

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Killingyouguy! posted:

i'd never even considered the possibility of a tiddy mask. i gotta buy this

They have many tiddy solutions I would never have considered, especially concerning enlargement.

For starters, massage or vibration based enlargement. At least it is unlikely to have a negative effect.

Then we get into EMS or tens style electric stimulation:

But I consider vacuum style to be the most intriguing, providing the female alternative to penis pumps:

Let's not forget Traditional Chinese Medicine options, applying principles of moxibustion.

If you were fat enough you could craft breasts in places they arent typically found, turning your entire body into breasts.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:chloe:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Moon Atari posted:

If you were fat enough you could craft breasts in places they arent typically found, turning your entire body into breasts.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
God that face is terrifying. Is that the devil?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sex Robot posted:

Wait boobs have pouches? Can you store stuff in them like mints?

This is actually why womens clothes do not have pockets

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

i wanna buy some knockoff sharpies. like the same alcohol-based semipermanent ink but not actual sharpies, which are too expensive. there's gotta be a chinese brand that's 25 cents per pen.

anyone found any?

Not sharpies, but I had good success with Pigma Microns and STA markers. Just look at reviews because not all vendors are the same (one of them had a bunch of reviews of leaking markers).

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

anyone found any?

Moon Atari posted:

:hmmyes:

snoo fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Feb 9, 2019

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Moon Atari posted:

Breasts are mostly fat, if they were of sufficient size you could pump out an extra tiddy on the side of a pre-existing tiddy and do a total recall thing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Doing some research into the vacuum pumps, researchers have found that at best they can actually add 100cc to your breast volume.

PROVIDED that you wear the vacuum pumps 10 hours a day for 3 months.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
Much easier to just get pregnant imo

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Don't buy these. I have one and can tell you with some amount of certainty that it sucks rear end.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Don't think you have to own one to know that.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

wait til you strap 100% of that power to your penis to create mega dong

JointHorse
Feb 7, 2005

Lusus naturæ et exaltabitur cor eius.

Yams Fan
Welp, guess who forgot the whole Chinese new-year thing, and wondering why the order is just sitting at "Waiting for shipping". The shop even has a notice saying that they're away until the 15th :downs:

Anyway, bought two electronic loads:

USB connected (Something is fucky with my laptop ports)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/35W-constant-current-double-adjustable-electronic-load-QC2-0-3-0-triggers/32652777650.html

General use one (Testing out salvaged 18650 cells)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/180...2886634707.html

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sagebrush posted:

Much easier to just get pregnant imo

Yeah but a Chinese vacuum won't get cradle cap and jaundice, then try to bite your nipples off.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
drat, I didn't know they had breast enlarge pumps.

I thought there were just ones for milk.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

JointHorse posted:

Welp, guess who forgot the whole Chinese new-year thing, and wondering why the order is just sitting at "Waiting for shipping". The shop even has a notice saying that they're away until the 15th :downs:

Anyway, bought two electronic loads:

USB connected (Something is fucky with my laptop ports)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/35W-constant-current-double-adjustable-electronic-load-QC2-0-3-0-triggers/32652777650.html

General use one (Testing out salvaged 18650 cells)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/180...2886634707.html

Grats on your new house once you plug one of these in.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

PathAsc posted:

Yeah but a Chinese vacuum won't get cradle cap and jaundice, then try to bite your nipples off.

Depends on what vendor you buy from

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I’ve noticed for a while that Amazon has, just, crap tons of obvious Ali stuff. Sometimes it’s even cheaper than Aliexpress itself. Why?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Bean posted:

I’ve noticed for a while that Amazon has, just, crap tons of obvious Ali stuff. Sometimes it’s even cheaper than Aliexpress itself. Why?

Amazon is going to poo poo like all enterprises, or people are drop-shipping stuff directly from China via Amazon.

It's the way these things go :toot:

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

KakerMix posted:

people are drop-shipping stuff directly from China via Amazon.

It's this

People also sell counterfeits this way, then vanish when their seller ratings drop too far.
And the way Amazon reviews and product aggregation works the only way to determine the difference between a counterfeit and a legit item is by the company selling it through Amazon. The reviews are for the *product* not the product from that seller.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Even "prime" eligibility means little, all that means is the seller has sent a bulk consignment to the Amazon fulfillment centre

Basically carpe diem, but with some bonus information asymmetry.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

norp posted:

Even "prime" eligibility means little, all that means is the seller has sent a bulk consignment to the Amazon fulfillment centre

Basically carpe diem, but with some bonus information asymmetry.

caveat emptor?

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You heard me

When was the last time a Chinese drop shipper got Latin phrases right?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Semper ubi sub ubi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Hmm, I wonder what this could be.

Interesting shape on top.

They are....sitting on it????