Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!
*Opens thread* ooh new replies, let's see if any of the good goons have enjoyed my amusing travel photos
:yikes:

Seriously though, I don't know. It's some random image hosting app I have on my phone. It seems fairly convenient to use, so for now I can say that I wholeheartedly recommend loli for all your image hosting needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

hate it when I randomly download a random app called Pedophile and people comment on it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

piss explosion posted:

*Opens thread* ooh new replies, let's see if any of the good goons have enjoyed my amusing travel photos

Seriously though, I don't know. It's some random image hosting app I have on my phone. It seems fairly convenient to use, so for now I can say that I wholeheartedly recommend loli for all your image hosting needs.

C'mon dude. C'mon.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Biplane posted:

hate it when I randomly download a random app called Pedophile and people comment on it

They'll change the name to Ephebophile once it gets out of beta stage.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
of all the image hosts in all the internet, you had to admit to using that one

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

They'll change the name to Ephebophile once it gets out of beta stage.

Once it's out of the beta stage they'll lose all interest.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

piss explosion posted:

I wholeheartedly recommend loli

:wtc:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

:v:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Solice Kirsk posted:

:golfclap:

Also, doesn't imgur have a mobile app? I'm p. sure at least one image sharing website does, with the added bonus of not implying you gently caress kids.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

piss explosion posted:

This is a bad post.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
Guys I just checked the About section of the image hosting app. Turns out I perhaps uncovered that loli is a conspiracy masterminded by the Chinese government.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
this loli saga keeps getting more hilarious.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Lowtax setup a 'shop thread and it's p good

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

piss explosion posted:

Guys I just checked the About section of the image hosting app. Turns out I perhaps uncovered that loli is a conspiracy masterminded by the Chinese government.

:munch:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Starting to think that loli.net may not be above board.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

:hmmyes:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Don't worry, I'm just using an extremely sketchy Chinese image hosting app whose website I can't read" is a fun new excuse.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

seriously lolling at the goon who 100% searched the appstore for loli games and ended up downloading an imagehosting app for pedophiles.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
I'm sure doubling down will work extremely well this time!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
There's an android app that just uploads from your phone to Imgur, nothing else, no log in or anything needed, and then gives you the raw URL to copy. It's so good, Imgur had it taken down from Google Play, but I still have it on my phone. Someone tell me how to get the APK off my phone and I'll post it somewhere so we can avoid all this loli business in future.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Memento posted:

we can avoid all this loli business in future.

You'd think it wouldn't be hard.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Jerry Cotton posted:

You'd think it wouldn't be hard.

If it wasn’t hard there’d be nobody searching for this loli stuff to begin with

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Biplane posted:

seriously lolling at the goon who 100% searched the appstore for loli games and ended up downloading an imagehosting app for pedophiles.

you do one image search for "lol icon" for your joke website then suddenly you're on a watch list. unbelievable

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Memento posted:

There's an android app that just uploads from your phone to Imgur, nothing else, no log in or anything needed, and then gives you the raw URL to copy. It's so good, Imgur had it taken down from Google Play, but I still have it on my phone. Someone tell me how to get the APK off my phone and I'll post it somewhere so we can avoid all this loli business in future.

The Awful App on android has an upload-to-imgur function built in now, it's under the bbcode submenu when you're posting. It can take pictures from your phone or an image url from elsewhere online.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Memento posted:

Yeah I think the reason I don't use imgur these days is because of the public commenting feature. I once used that imgur mobile app and uploaded a shirtless selfie of me and sent it to this chick I met on Tinder. She then asked why someone commented below it calling me a bunch of sticks. Needless to say I haven't been having much luck with image hosting apps lately :shrug:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

piss explosion posted:

Yeah I think the reason I don't use imgur these days is because of the public commenting feature. I once used that imgur mobile app and uploaded a shirtless selfie of me and sent it to this chick I met on Tinder. She then asked why someone commented below it calling me a bunch of sticks. Needless to say I haven't been having much luck with image hosting apps lately :shrug:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Ugh I loving love this thread

edit: picturrress

DoombatINC has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Feb 10, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What is even happening

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

piss explosion posted:

You can mark it hidden when you upload it.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Milo and POTUS posted:

What is even happening

anime

the bad anime :(

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Slippery posted:

anime

the bad anime :(

All anime is equally bad, just some more equally bad than others.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
there is only one thing worse than a rapist

boom

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

jobson groeth posted:

All anime is equally bad, just some more equally bad than others.

This anime is equally worst anime.

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Seriously though, just loading THIS page is making my antivirus freak out from iloli. It lists it as a ransomware attack.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

WaywardWoodwose posted:

Seriously though, just loading THIS page is making my antivirus freak out from iloli. It lists it as a ransomware attack.

Well, Chrome is 11 years old

This might be the one case where using Internet Explorer is better.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Samuringa posted:

there is only one thing worse than a rapist

boom

a child

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/...e169c535da908ac

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
^^^ Should have read to the end of the thread.

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Don't worry, I'm just using an extremely sketchy Chinese image hosting app whose website I can't read" is a fun new excuse.

Reminds me of Kurt Eichenwald who showed a screenshot of his desktop with hentai tabs open and said it was because he was telling his wife about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde