Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

And with this post someone, finally, wins a free title change!

Oh my God I'm so excited what word could it be! :dogcited:

I feel like I cheated a bit writing so much at once though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

:peanut:

Jaded Burnout

I'm going, what is the phrase from your blasted american sport, "call an audible"? And say that the sixers are infinitely triggering but the titles are one-time.

As such, I'm going to need a ruling from the thread.

The word was "picture". CoG said "pictures" first, and GaG said "picture" after. Who gets a free title change?

1. CoG
2. GaG
3. Both

(my leaning is #3 in this case before the court)

Goons Are Gifts

Oh, that's exciting!
Well, in all fairness, I feel like I posted a lot of :words: at once and also the needed word was only written because I replied to cog directly, so I am completely fine with him winning this, as he deserves the actual glory here

Twenty Four

I don't know, it seems like plurals should count, so I guess 3? Perhaps just go with the first post that "counts" next time? It's your contest buddy, call 'em like you see 'em!

Jaded Burnout

Twenty Four posted:

I don't know, it seems like plurals should count, so I guess 3? Perhaps just go with the first post that "counts" next time? It's your contest buddy, call 'em like you see 'em!

what I was going to do is wait for the juice on that word to run out and then award it to everyone including cog so yeah I’ll just do that now for cog and gag.

Hit me up when you want to cash it in

NavanaSokarad
so for the sixer. Is it what ever we request with in reason? like maybe budlight, coors, etc etc

SAGF-191914183

Jaded Burnout

NavanaSokarad posted:

so for the sixer. Is it what ever we request with in reason? like maybe budlight, coors, etc etc

you get a 6 pack of AA batteries and you'll like it

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
No Buckfast?

Jaded Burnout

maybe a pack of irn bru

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Jaded Burnout posted:

maybe a pack of irn bru
I love irn bru but it has caffeine in it which, it turns out, makes my head explode. :(

Goons Are Gifts

AAA batteries rock

King of Bees
Rechargables?

Jaded Burnout

Lithium doesn't grow on trees, you know

alnilam

That's correct all stable lithium comes directly from the big bang which is pretty wild

alnilam

Also elements heavier than iron (or "arn" in my local dialect) come from supernovæ :black101:

Goons Are Gifts

Does anyone have an idea what I should cash my price in for? Or does someone really need a change and need it more than me? I'm happy to share

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

alnilam posted:

Also elements heavier than iron (or "arn" in my local dialect) come from supernovæ :black101:

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

DOUGLAS ADAMS, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Ionized particles are very likely to have altered the DNA by which we have all been formed and could have either positive or detrimental effects either immediately or further along the genetic line.

The ultimate RNG gamble. Hahhaha universe you drat freak, playing with the fiber of my physical being :rolleyes:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i would like to file a complaint that i dropped my hair thingy down the vent in my bathroom, while lost in my bathroom last night. also i am knitting socks and might secret mail them to someone, because i have that power.

really regretting my decision to eat all the takis and guac last night because now i have no takis and guac and i'm unsure if we have allergy-safe food at all rn; i'm going to go poke the interior of the fridge and pantry to see if there's actually anything i am able to eat.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
tak out with your guac out

alnilam

I watched a james bond movie last night and i think i understand the british psyche now i am ready to dominate this contest

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Oolong > Earl Grey imo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

I watched a james bond movie last night and i think i understand the british psyche now i am ready to dominate this contest

*uses a female poster as a human shield*

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Luvcow posted:

*uses a female poster as a human shield*

protecting James from your voracious sex, how noble

Jaded Burnout

007 more like 00 definitely got hiv

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dick Bastardly posted:

protecting James from your voracious sex, how noble

it's a classic british secret agent move to seduce a beautiful woman and then use her as an unwilling bullet proof vest and then never mourn her death because there are other beautiful women to seduce and possibly get killed, i mean theres 7 billion people in the world but on like 8 or 9 "double o" agents

Jaded Burnout

Luvcow posted:

it's a classic british secret agent move to seduce a beautiful woman and then use her as an unwilling bullet proof vest and then never mourn her death because there are other beautiful women to seduce and possibly get killed, i mean theres 7 billion people in the world but on like 8 or 9 "double o" agents

It is a bonanza day on the giveaway front today, because the second title change word was "mourning"! Y'all are even hitting these in order.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Luvcow posted:

:monocle:

Jaded Burnout posted:

It is a bonanza day on the giveaway front today, because the second title change word was "mourning"! Y'all are even hitting these in order.

:monocle:!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jaded Burnout posted:

:stare: :boom:

alnilam

:eyepop:

Luvcow posted:

technically there could be up to 10 but can you imagine being double o zero lol

alnilam

actually who's to say that it's required to be 3 digits only. why not 0010? 0069?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

actually who's to say that it's required to be 3 digits only. why not 0010? 0069?

mind. blown.

Jaded Burnout

Canonically 0011 is called Cederic.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
After 009 it goes 00A cause its in hexadecimal

Jaded Burnout

00A was the Fonz

City of Glompton

Jaded Burnout posted:

what I was going to do is wait for the juice on that word to run out and then award it to everyone including cog so yeah I’ll just do that now for cog and gag.

Hit me up when you want to cash it in

i appreciate the offer but i missed it by an extra letter, i feel it is only fair that my title be changed to cat jail for 6 hours

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Jaded Burnout

o7

Goons Are Gifts

Cog is a true gentleman and a hero. Since I technically hit the word directly but only because of him, if I may, I'd like to honor him by donating my title change to whoever wins the seven day championship in this challenge.

We can all be winners here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

... I'll allow it.