Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Evil Mastermind posted:

I don't care what anyone says, these two are good comics.
I unironically like The Princess Planet. Yes, it's cheesy, and if you don't like stupid puns you'll hate it, but I enjoy it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Pros and Cons

Retail

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
2012 Spiderman

The Amazing Spiderman

Dick Tracy

Locher Tracy

Origins of the Sunday Comics

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hahaha, this was in my head the moment I saw the original.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Calaveron posted:

It's always been trite and hateful towards anyone who's not in a traditional family with 2.5 kids
Lately it actually has gotten a lot worse still.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Alley Oop

The Amazing Spider-Man

BC

Ben

Fred Basset

Inspector Danger's Crime Quiz

In the Bleachers

Don't you yell "fore" after you hit the ball if you notice it heading in someone's direction? If you saw someone there before you hit it you'd just wait for them to get out of the way, surely?

Judge Parker

Little Oop

Mark Trail

Office Hours

Reply All

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Intelligent Life

Take It From the Tinkersons

Dark Side of the Horse

Viivi & Wagner

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Surgeon's Tales

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Oxenstierna

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

Kennel fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Feb 11, 2019

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
In today's Corto Maltese: I, uh... I don't think that's a good way to promote audience participation, Bahiar, or Why Sorrentino's hair gets grey, or You remember Sorrentino, don't you? Back when Vexiana was playing the harp in Venice!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

great plan mandrake, get your black friend to go on tv and announce he's interested in the receipt of stolen goods.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Tiggum posted:

Inspector Danger's Crime Quiz

Is this an edit? Because google indicates that 1.2 BAC is well into the "this person is loving dead" level.

Kennel posted:

Mandrake

why are you idiots not hammering the gold into a less distinctive shape

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

tiggum's edits are so good and inspector danger is such nonsense that that's a legitimate question. it's real

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Like .3ish is where it gets into the "life-threatening" range according to some quick googling, 1.2 is much higher than that. That's not the side you use a cane on anyway! :argh:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
There are some records of people in the ~1% BAC range (with some less reliable stories going to like 1.4%) but as a general rule you're liable to die at 0.4%.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Zereth posted:

Is this an edit? Because google indicates that 1.2 BAC is well into the "this person is loving dead" level.

Haha, I didn't even register that. My mind just automatically translated it to .12, which is drunk but not "you are literally dying" drunk.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Alley Oop bringing the jokes hot of the press, with Ronald Reagan and a reference to a 23 year old movie. I guess it fits the time travel theme. Or the stone age theme hahaha

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Also why do americans seem to pop a pill for ever little thing? Just something I've noticed in general.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Tiggum posted:

Haha, I didn't even register that. My mind just automatically translated it to .12, which is drunk but not "you are literally dying" drunk.

Also the position of a body after they've fallen from the stairs is meaningless. Bodies tumble, people flail, try to slow their fall, grab onto railings, etc. A body can end up in any position.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Tiggum posted:

Alley Oop

Sorry.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

His Divine Shadow posted:

Also why do americans seem to pop a pill for ever little thing? Just something I've noticed in general.
there's no point in privatising healthcare if you're not gonna give it a market.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mikl posted:

Also the position of a body after they've fallen from the stairs is meaningless. Bodies tumble, people flail, try to slow their fall, grab onto railings, etc. A body can end up in any position.

It's almost like every single loving Inspector Danger "solution" hinges on extremely circumstantial evidence that would never hold up in court.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Arlo and Janis

Tina's Groove Classic (July 20, 2007)

Arlo and Janis Classic (July 20, 1997)

Garfield Classic (July 20, 1987)

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Andy Capp

December 20, 1957

Heathcliff Old and New

Ballard Street

Outbursts of Everett True

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
BCN

Phoebe

Wallace

Jamal

Curtis

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

It's the only form of healthcare we can afford.

:3:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

FrumpleOrz posted:

Hagar The Horrible

I find it odd that The Son Of Sven's wife would also be called The Son Of Sven. But I wouldn't say a word about it to them, the Svenson of a Svenson wields wicked powers.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

That's an antacid.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I didn't get your wizard reference comic strip and I refuse to look it up cuz screw you nerd :argh:

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

My Lovely Horse posted:

Alley Oop bringing the jokes hot of the press, with Ronald Reagan and a reference to a 23 year old movie. I guess it fits the time travel theme. Or the stone age theme hahaha

Also, with a smear on his forehead and Reagan being near-blind, we're probably seeing the setup of a Gorbachev mistaken identity 'joke'.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Luxrage posted:

Edit: I'm also really enjoying Geech!
Happy to provide!

Geech

Garf

Zippy

Ripley's

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheWileyMiller/status/1094630279086522369?s=20

We fondly say go gently caress yourself...Trump

:trumppop:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Vargo posted:

BCN

Phoebe

Wallace

Jamal

Curtis

Four out of five excellent strips is a nice record, even though it's spoiled by the terrible Curtis.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Mikl posted:

Four out of five excellent strips is a nice record, even though it's spoiled by the terrible Curtis.

I hadn't even looked at Curtis today and what the christ, how is that funny

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
Footrot Flats (1976)

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

this is pretty much what it's like, yes

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bad Machinery

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.
Modesty Blaise

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

I can appreciate the desire to make sure somebody picked up on your secret gag, but plausible deniability might have been wiser in the long run...

(The version on gocomics is edited now, and the strip has been dropped from at least one paper)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

I've been dwelling on this for three days, thinking about it, and I can safely say without a doubt this is the most upsetting, disgusting euphemism you can use for the act of loving