Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

cock hero flux posted:

fibromyalgia is a real disease however it is also the easiest disease to fake having because there's no way to test for it and the symptoms are just pain and tiredness which means that a sizable percentage of the people who have it are just pretending to get out of having to do things
She's on disability* so it means she really does have symptoms that are massively disrupting her life or her faking game is absolutely en flique. SSD is relatively tough to get for disorders/conditions that don't offer physical evidence.

I thought it was major depressive disorder on first read but fibromyalgia also sounds quite possible.

* She says she's disabled but it's possible she doesn't work and is applying for/already got rejected for SSD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for telling my sister I don’t want to hang out, AFTER she walked almost 6 miles in the cold to get here and she brought me a donut?

quote:

“Okay don’t hate me but I’m going ahead and walking over. I know it’s far but I feel antsy and the walk should help me mellow put before I’m there”.

[...]

“..... not really, but I kind of didn’t want to hang out today.. wish you would have waited for me to see the messages so I could save you the trouble”.

[...]

This has ruined my day and made me feel like a major rear end in a top hat. Am I?

Yeah you really loving are.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Leon Einstein posted:

Lol, they're both women in the story. I'm taking the sister's side.

I'm not saying you only choose the man's side or whatever, stupid, I'm saying you always jump to the worst conclusions when a woman's actions are in question. She said she was on disability and has weird hours (because some people who don't work just keep weird hours) and you immediately jumped to 'dumb bitch is faking it and staying up all night writing supernatural fanfiction'

loving seriously?

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Leon Einstein posted:

B-b-but her disability is what makes her stay up until 6 AM every day.

That is not in the post

quote:

The sister said she hasn't seen or talked to her in months.

No she didn't, that is not in the post

CheesyDog posted:

Keep fibro sister's story the same but with the single additional detail of her playing RDR2 and this thread would be scalping her

There is no Fibro Sister story because there is no mention of the nature of the disability in the post

Leon Einstein posted:

The sister clearly had something she wanted to talk with her older sister about. Suck it up and help out your sister!

This is not in the post. When the OP tried to walk back her initial surprised/annoyed reaction and asked then more or less begged the walking-sister to stay she refused.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

big dyke energy posted:

I'm not saying you only choose the man's side or whatever, stupid, I'm saying you always jump to the worst conclusions when a woman's actions are in question. She said she was on disability and has weird hours (because some people who don't work just keep weird hours) and you immediately jumped to 'dumb bitch is faking it and staying up all night writing supernatural fanfiction'

loving seriously?

I don't know what posts you've been reading, but Leon has been the source of some of the better "dude bein' lovely" stories in general imo.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Admiral Ray posted:

Yeah you really loving are.

not necessarily, if I decide to massively put myself out to do something that ends up being something you really didn't want me to do in the first place, you are not at fault if you don't appreciate my unasked and unwanted effort

I feel there is a lot of poor communication, passive aggression and general taking of offense to excess all over the place with this relationship, but I fully admit to that being me reading between the lines, the OP is fairly sparse and I don't think anyone comes out of this brilliantly, the husband included

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Admiralty Flag posted:

She's on disability* so it means she really does have symptoms that are massively disrupting her life or her faking game is absolutely en flique. SSD is relatively tough to get for disorders/conditions that don't offer physical evidence.

I thought it was major depressive disorder on first read but fibromyalgia also sounds quite possible.

* She says she's disabled but it's possible she doesn't work and is applying for/already got rejected for SSD.

Fibro shares a ton of symptoms with depression and the only things found to help fibro also happen to be the same treatments found to be effective with depression. I wouldn't be shocked if it was re-categorized as a form of depression in the next DSM.

Fibro diagnosed by medical professionals is one thing.

Its the multitudes of people that self-diagnose themselves with fibro because sometimes they feel tired or bummed that make people think fibro is a joke.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

As penance for my lovely snipe please enjoy:

AITA for calling my brothers girlfriend "miss piggy" for eating our food after we told her not too?

quote:

So last year my brother moved in with me and my roommate. When he moved in his girlfriend started spending a lot of time at our place. This isn't a problem as my roommates girl friend comes over too. Here's the thing though. My brothers gf pretty much eats all our food. No matter who's it it she will eat it. Me and roommate have told her multiple times to stop eating the food we buy and only eat the food brother buys but she ignores us and eats our food anyway.

We have confronted her and my brother multiple times and told them she needs to stop but she just says "tee hee, sorry but it's so good" and he refuses to say anything about it. We both have tried to talk him into going to her house insted of bringing her over but he doesn't want too. It's gotten to the point where both of us are considering getting a second fridge to put a lock on.

Well, we're both sick of it. Brothers gf is a heavy girl and weight is a very touchy issue with her. Well, recently both of us have taken to calling her miss piggy when she eats our food. If we ever see her eating our food or after she has we confront her and call her it. She hates it and has freaks out each time she hears us refer to her as it. Honestly though, she still eats our food and so we kept doing it.

Well, today when I got home from work his gf was there eating leftovers I had cooked last night. I told her "Wow, I love to come home to see miss piggy eating my leftovers that I was looking forward too." before I started oinking at her. She broke down crying and ran out. She's been calling my brother furiously since and is refusing to come here anymore because i'm an "rear end in a top hat".

Am i? Like, we asked her so much to stop and she didn't that i honestly just lost it. We all buy our own food and we have a rule never to touch each others stuff. She knows this and she still did it so I think she deserved it.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Is depression also made up? Those of you who are implying that fibro is not "a real/physical disease" or at the very least that there is a good chance people who claim to have it are just acting lazily and making excuses... Do you feel the same way about depression? Does it matter what reason people give for not being able to get out of bed as long as they don't? Are there no excuses for apparently "lazy" behavior? Where do you draw the line.on physical disabilities?

Posters here are very happy to attack whatever they see as less than ideal behavior, yet are constantly found out to be living in filth or masturbating on buses. I guess the pessimism is understandable, but giving people the benefit of the doubt might make for a better community.

thotsky fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Feb 11, 2019

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Well your plan worked OP and hopefully your brother finds it too difficult to go to his fat girlfriend's house instead

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Is that the highfalutin form of on fleek?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Fatkraken posted:

not necessarily, if I decide to massively put myself out to do something that ends up being something you really didn't want me to do in the first place, you are not at fault if you don't appreciate my unasked and unwanted effort

I feel there is a lot of poor communication, passive aggression and general taking of offense to excess all over the place with this relationship, but I fully admit to that being me reading between the lines, the OP is fairly sparse and I don't think anyone comes out of this brilliantly, the husband included

That lady's younger sister obviously needed her in that moment and she flat rejected her. Her only backtrack was "Hey I wish you waited til I was awake so I could have rejected you sooner." She sucks.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Biomute posted:

Is depression also made up? Those of you who are implying that fibro is not "a real/physical disease" or at the very least that there is a good chance people who claim to have it are just acting lazily and making excuses... Do you feel the same way about depression? Does it matter what reason people give for not being able to get out of bed as long as they don't? Are there no excuses for apparently "lazy" behavior? Where do you draw the line.on physical disabilities?

Of course they do, have you ever even looked at the state of mental healthcare?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Here's an rear end in a top hat everyone can agree on:

Every time I [27M] babysit my son [6 month old] while my wife [27F] goes out she criticizes my parenting. I think she is too demanding, but I can't get her to see that she is not giving me a fair chance.

quote:

We've been married 3 years but we've been together since we were in high school. My wife has a tendency to be a perfectionist (always has been that way), and that has been amplified ever since she became a mother. She thinks that her way is the only way to parent and if I try something different or don't do things exactly like she would I am wrong. I feel like nothing I try or do is ever good enough for her in regards to caring for our son, and it makes me dread having to babysit.

For example, she always gets upset because I don't take him to the park or do something outside of our house when we're alone, but it's just easier to stay at home. He's always been a fussy baby, and I feel like taking him anywhere is always a disaster. It just never goes well and it's easier on us both if we stay home.

Her other complaints are:

* I'm not active enough with him. She thinks I'm not doing enough to bond with him because I don't do all the games/activities she does with him.

* She knows I don't always jump right up to tend to him if he's crying and I'm in the middle of something, so I always get an earful of reminders about that.

* She gets mad if I don't pick out the right clothes or outfits. Really it's just a matter of taste, but it's a big deal to her.

* Sometimes I miss bath time and it's later than usual. It doesn't mess up our schedule that much, but my wife thinks it's the end of the world if she comes home late on a Saturday and our son isn't bathed.

And the list goes on. I just feel like nothing I do is good enough for her even though I feel like I'm doing alright taking care of our son by myself. I've tried to explain my feelings, but she acts like I'm hurting our son instead of this being about her preferences. I don't know what else to try, but we're at the point where I dread babysitting my son because I know when my wife gets back she's going to fuss at me for not doing everything her way. But then if I ask her to tell me how she wants everything done word for word, she gets mad at me for not being able to do things on my own. I can't win either way. Some help would be great.

tl;dr: My wife always criticizes my parenting when I babysit my son. I feel like I'm doing a fine job, but she acts like I'm the worse father ever because I don't do everything her way. I've tried talking to her about this, but we've not made any progress. Any tips or ideas would be appreciated.
"I'm a useless lump who thinks taking care of my own child is "babysitting". Why wife mad???"

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
If you click on her post history, she talks a lot about her BPD diagnosis, and talks about how she's dealing with it with a psychologist who diagnosed her. I don't see anywhere fibro came up except here, unless i missed something. Not saying that she's automatically right or anything but I'd guess that's her disability, and there's no way of knowing if that's a title she's given to herself to avoid responsibilities, or if she's suffering from emotional issues that make managing a normal life & schedule difficult. Unless her doctor and sister write a follow-up about her condition and the interaction it's unknowable.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Haifisch posted:

Every time I [27M] babysit my son [6 month old] while my wife [27F] goes out she criticizes my parenting. I think she is too demanding, but I can't get her to see that she is not giving me a fair chance.

"I'm a useless lump who thinks taking care of my own child is "babysitting". Why wife mad???"

Hmm i wonder if video games are involved in his decision not to ever leave the house or to let his crying infant son interrupt "something" he's in the middle of.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i dont get the criticizing of baby fashion though.

its a baby. who is it even trying to get laid with?

hell "baby currently not dead" is a solid goal for babysitting i dont get why the lady is mad

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Baby lives, all good.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Not once while under his care has that man's baby been attacked by predators or a hostile tribe.

He has fulfilled his duty as the man of the house.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

sneakyfrog posted:

hell "baby currently not dead" is a solid goal for babysitting i dont get why the lady is mad

Dude might be trying to dress the kid in construction paper and glue (organic, of course) for all we know.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Admiral Ray posted:

That lady's younger sister obviously needed her in that moment

She SAID wanted to hang out because she was bored and didn't wanna do homework. You can choose to read between the lines and say the walking sister was in some kind of emotional turmoil and the one person who could help her in that moment was her disabled sleeping sister, or you can not choose to do that. There's not enough information in the post to get anything approaching a clear picture of the personalities and relationship of these two women (other than there clearly being issues of some kind) so all of us are going to being our own lovely hot takes based on our own biases. Myself included, clearly, so I'm bowing on of this one

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

LadyPictureShow posted:

Is that the highfalutin form of on fleek?
Ehh, I was doing it more in the vein of people talking about going to "tahr-jay"

Not worth reading because it turns out to be a heartwarming story of how a family comes to accept their large male child is pegging himself sprawled on a towel in the middle of the living room, but: I suffered a mild stroke while masturbating and had to call 911. First responders and several family members saw my "setup" and I'm still struggling with how to deal with the embarrassment of it all. AMA

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Fatkraken posted:

She SAID wanted to hang out because she was bored and didn't wanna do homework. You can choose to read between the lines and say the walking sister was in some kind of emotional turmoil and the one person who could help her in that moment was her disabled sleeping sister, or you can not choose to do that. There's not enough information in the post to get anything approaching a clear picture of the personalities and relationship of these two women (other than there clearly being issues of some kind) so all of us are going to being our own lovely hot takes based on our own biases. Myself included, clearly, so I'm bowing on of this one

I'm not reading between the lines, I posted the lines I took my statement from. In particular:

quote:

"I know it’s far but I feel antsy and the walk should help me mellow put before I’m there”.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Haifisch posted:

Ah, the good old "My wife told me 80 times what I'm doing wrong but she didn't give me step by step instructions on how to do dishes/wash my taint/not neglect our child so I just can't figure out what she wants from me??"

sneakyfrog posted:

He's probably just leaving the kid in PJs all day.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

sneakyfrog posted:

Fathers cannot babysit their own children, when they do so it is called "parenting"

LOL t this lovely dad tho, "I never take him out, do games or activities, I leave him crying if I'm engrossed in some stupid poo poo and sometimes forget to bathe him before she gets home late and tired while I've been "taking care" of him. UGH it's like I can't do ANYTHING right!"

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Admiral Ray posted:

I'm not reading between the lines, I posted the lines I took my statement from. In particular:

"feeling antsy" doesn't necessarily mean that, when I "feel antsy" sometimes going for a run on my own starting at my house and ending at my house is all I need. Doesn't automatically mean there's some pressing thing that means she needs her sister and only her sister. Or it could do, not enough info to say for sure! which is my point

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Fatkraken posted:

Fathers cannot babysit their own children, when they do so it is called "parenting"

LOL t this lovely dad tho, "I never take him out, do games or activities, I leave him crying if I'm engrossed in some stupid poo poo and sometimes forget to bathe him before she gets home late and tired while I've been "taking care" of him. UGH it's like I can't do ANYTHING right!"

Gamer parents deserve to have their kids taken away from them.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anne Whateley posted:

When do you see someone next?

Oh good the cop defender is on to mock the mentally ill.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Is WoW better than me?

quote:

I (27F) have been with my partner (35M) for nearly a year (our anniversary is in two days, in fact). We met on tinder, and our first date was a folk concert at a local pub. We then went on several dates, and I in effect moved into his place in May, and officially moved in with him in June. I am having several issues (about which I have spoken to him). We both have jobs, though he makes about 2.5x more than me.

One: our anniversary is Wednesday, so he is missing his WoW raid with our guild (I play, i just don't raid). He has made several "joking" comments about missing the raid, and about how "it sucks I'm missing the mythic run and all the loot", and about how we missed the social run on saturday because we went to a comedy show (the first activity we have done that wasn't gaming or staying in with a film since before Christmas). I feel like I'm less important than WoW, and that our relationship is less important than WoW for him.

Two: he is CONSTANTLY playing WoW (often for five-six hours at a time in the evenings after work on raid nights, which is 3-4 evenings a week). I don't mind that he plays, but I do mind that while he's raiding those nights, he also gets upset with me for going to the pub or out with a few friends, because he'd "rather I was home", and "it's expensive".

Three: he was alone for a long time (a decade, i think), before meeting me, and it always seems like sex isn't something he really thinks about. But it bugs me because I have walked up in lingerie and he will say "That looks nice." and continue what he was doing (usually WoW). I mean, I'm not a supermodel, but I'm also not an ogre. I'm really trying to "spice things up" and it hasn't worked. I have had conversations with him about how sex doesn't always have to be at bedtime, and it also doesn't have to be in the bedroom, but we are again falling into the same patterns where sex is just before bed, routine, and boring. We did have rather passionate "rage sex" after an argument the other day, and part of me is saying that making him mad would be the only way to get passion out of him...

I have spoken with him about all of this, and haven't really gotten a response/seen any changes/still feel underappreciated.

What do I do?

tldr; Boyfriend plays a lot of WoW. I feel like it's more important than me, and angry sex is the only passion there has been in the relationship. I feel underappreciated and don't know what to do.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Admiralty Flag posted:

Ehh, I was doing it more in the vein of people talking about going to "tahr-jay"

Not worth reading because it turns out to be a heartwarming story of how a family comes to accept their large male child is pegging himself sprawled on a towel in the middle of the living room, but: I suffered a mild stroke while masturbating and had to call 911. First responders and several family members saw my "setup" and I'm still struggling with how to deal with the embarrassment of it all. AMA

"Suffered"? I thought having a stroke was the whole point. :v:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

LadyPictureShow posted:

Is WoW better than me?

Who the gently caress still plays wow

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m glad that guy escaped whatever 90s sitcom that trapped him.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Turtlicious posted:

Oh good the cop defender is on to mock the mentally ill.
I'm not a cop defender, I constantly say acab. Your posting has changed a ton and it's genuinely concerning if you don't have anyone irl aware of it.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anne Whateley posted:

It does make the news, that's how you know about it.

Wellness checks and dumb middle-class post facto property disputes get totally different cop responses. Wellness checks, the cops go out there and are dealing with somebody erratic. That's absolutely not an okay reason for shootings, but it leaves a lot of room for terrible fuckups, room that is not present when some bored officer sitting at the station calls the brother and goes "Hi, can you come down here for an interview, just to straighten us out about this whole thing?" In that case the risk is running your mouth without a lawyer, but not getting murdered for fun.

E; this was your response when I said getting cops involved is dangerous, and I don't think you even really realize whats wrong with what you said. I'm speaking from experience when I speak on these things. Things that happened to me, or things that happened directly to people I know.

e2: LAPD and NYPD are different departments as well, that handle things differently.

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Feb 12, 2019

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Zero of that was defending cops in any way. Getting cops involved is dangerous and should be avoided in many situations, but that very specific situation is about as low-risk as it gets.

Anne Whateley posted:

If you go down to the police station and file a report about a property dispute, that doesn't trigger SWAT raids on white people huffy about toys.

Like ACAB but that level of horror is not reality-based

e: this is a dumb slapfight but anyway I'm not mocking you, I really hope you have people irl aware of what's going on with you

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Feb 12, 2019

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Anne Whateley posted:

I'm not a cop defender, I constantly say acab. Your posting has changed a ton and it's genuinely concerning if you don't have anyone irl aware of it.

Are there posts somewhere else that are alarming? Because saying that someone who had a traumatic childhood might have BPD and should look into therapy when you, yourself, have BPD doesn't seem that odd to me.
Edit: Also, isn't Turtlicious' fiancee on here as well? Message a mod and they can reach out to them if you're really that worried.

Edit 2: Was way too confrontational

Edit 3: Forgot content

Posted byu/HeartbrokenImp14E88
8 hours ago

(Ex) GF cheated on me, now threatening to involve police for (BS) allegations
Question Of The Week

quote:

Found out my GF of three years has been cheating on me. For practical reasons we didn't formally live together but I practically lived at hers with her family many weekends and vice versa she stopped with mine, hanging around and helping people out. Both of us work so we'd be around at separate times and reserve our time for the weekends. To cut a long story short while at hers while she was out I borrowed 'her' Micro-ATX PC (I built it for her from some spare/old parts I had as a Christmas gift) because I'd hosed up and left mine at home and needed it for something. She normally kept the password from me (she was very insistent on privacy, she respected mine so generally I respected hers) but I had figured it out from watching her enter it and figured she wouldn't mind it as a one off. Unfortunately when I was trawling through her images folder to find something I accidentally dug up a photo of my GF performing fellatio which I didn't recognise (we do have a few photos of each other) taking and it bothered me enough that I searched for it and found more in another folder, including photos where the male body obviously wasn't mine (tattoos) and a video clip of a bloke masturbating that definitely wasn't mine. Went onto her email and found stuff for dating/hookup sites and emails from this same bloke.

Very upset but didn't know what else to do so I made copies of the stuff on my USB. When she got back I confronted her about it and again, cutting a long story short after some blatant lies and excuses I realsied that everything about her is a loving lying/mind game and decided I was going to cut her out of my life. Went to grab my things including 'her' PC that was paid for with my parts and money while she roared her eyes off in the toilet calling her parents who were out and bagged it up. As I was leaving she tried to stop me first and in the heat of our argument I pushed past her, left in tears. Got some angry texts from her family asking what had happened and saying I was a piece of poo poo etc. My parents and other relatives (who she was reportedly close to) also found out and I got sick of the flak I was getting form both her family and a few in mine who seem to think I was blowing something out of proportion (she made up some bollocks about me overreacting to her hanging around colleagues) and eventually snapped under the pressure and showed them copies of the photos of her being sexually involved with another man, sexual messages etc.

Haven't had any messages from anyone since so I think that shocked them into silence but I got a call from a hidden number yesterday from her insulting me and telling me everyone would be better off if I killed myself etc and I was going to be hosed as she had reported me to the police for stealing her PC and files on it from her, assaulting her and revenge porn .

The PC was a gift I arrangedfor her, yes, but the fact she was shagging another person behind my back after three years instead of just telling me she wanted to end it means she doesn't get to keep that as far as I'm concerned especially when it was clear this had been going on since before Christmas. Don't know if I'm obliged to format it to remove her data but I'm not planning on messing with her paypal, steam or anything like that on it. Have a set of keys for her house, don't know what to do with them. Assault - it was literally just a shove to get her out of my way since she wouldn't move otherwise and with the shouting and screaming she was giving me I don't see what ground she has there. And for revenge porn, I never shared any of our photos that she sent me and was planning on deleting them so I don't see what grounds she has for that. I assume deleting them is still the right thing to do?

Do I have anything to worry about or can I just move on in my life?

Araenna fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Feb 12, 2019

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm being defensive, most likely because I'm upset at something else. I have people invested in my emotional well being helping me get better. I'm sorry I judged you, that's lovely.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Haifisch posted:

The trick is to knock her up another two or three times and then your individual failures get lost in the crowd as she's too busy to notice.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

life is a joke posted:

Hmm i wonder if video games are involved in his decision not to ever leave the house or to let his crying infant son interrupt "something" he's in the middle of.
Cars, actually:

quote:

I am in the process of building a car right now, so I spend a lot of time on Saturdays with that. Plus I have some other projects around my house going on right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
what the gently caress is with this nice gbs i find it alarming. explain yourselves right now