Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OldTennisCourt posted:

Remember when a kid called an Info Wars correspondent a loving idiot during an interview and the guy was close to tears and whined about kids today?

Also remember when Cenk Uygar of the TYT had a creepy monologue on the show about how it's totally different when a female teacher sleeps with a male student because he wanted to bang his teachers?

lol no to both but lol just the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

:psyduck:

How do you write down "I work 60 hours but get paid for 45" and not realize you're being exploited?
this is a stupid mentality among white collar workers because they think if you work a ton of unpaid overtime you're going to get better raises and more promotions. that, or the corporate culture he's in is so toxic or the HR situation is so hosed that everyone feels like they have to put in 60 for 45.

i once had a manager, who was there on a 2-year assignment, say to all of us during a meeting that he expected us to all put in an extra 5-10 unpaid hours a week and i just didn't do it. never got called on it

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
The "work hard to get ahead" mentality should have died by now. I've literally never seen someone get a promotion or raise because they worked hard. The only time I've seen a hard worker get "promoted" was at a pizza place where they made an extra $1 but had a poo poo ton more responsibilities

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

The microsoft ai

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

OldTennisCourt posted:

Also remember when Cenk Uygar of the TYT had a creepy monologue on the show about how it's totally different when a female teacher sleeps with a male student because he wanted to bang his teachers?

please, someone, PLEASE post the picture of Cenk ~losing his poo poo~ while Alex Jones beams over him with a loving shirt that says Bill Clinton: wanted for RAPE. I'm literally lolling just thinking about it

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Remember that Will Ferrell movie that end with the Koch brothers being brought down by a single good guy senator?

Or the Jim Carrey movie that ends with a scumbag ceo being tricked into paying unemployment benefits because he doesn't want to be embarrassed on tv?

Ot the ending to Rat Race?

The hollywood version of dealing with the rich is too good.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/dril/status/568056615355740160

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

Remember that Will Ferrell movie that end with the Koch brothers being brought down by a single good guy senator?

Didn't they want to sell north carolina to china in that one

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I am the proud owner of four sweaters.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Hopkins FBI posted:

I am the proud owner of four sweaters.

Lol I did not remember this

https://gawker.com/has-jeb-bush-worn-the-same-sweater-four-days-in-a-row-1749490314

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Neera Tanden posting a fake email that she created with her phone's memo app to Twitter.

Neera Tanden advising Hillary Clinton to introduce a "we should take Libya and Iraq's oil" plank to her campaign before Trump said it.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

The Crotch posted:

Neera Tanden posting a fake email that she created with her phone's memo app to Twitter.

Neera Tanden advising Hillary Clinton to introduce a "we should take Libya and Iraq's oil" plank to her campaign before Trump said it.

Literally "we gotta get more racist"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

jon stewart's rally to capture enthusiasm before snuffing it out

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

The Crotch posted:

lol it was a policy proposal she put forward in 2011

https://twitter.com/jeremyscahill/status/662353069343133696?lang=en

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/806620424796860418

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

holy gently caress lol

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the Imperial Japanese Navy. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them."

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volcott posted:

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the Imperial Japanese Navy. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them."

hahahahaha

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

MikeCrotch posted:

holy gently caress lol
Wait until you find out what he wrote his phd thesis about!

Hint:

Volcott posted:

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the belgians in congo. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them."

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

MikeCrotch posted:

holy gently caress lol

He's Not Wrong

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

NEver forget September 11, the day on which a group of brave idealists sacrificed their lives in a stunning blow against the world’s most dominant empire, which deserved it, owning them completely.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

epic weed mom posted:

NEver forget September 11, the day on which a group of brave idealists sacrificed their lives in a stunning blow against the world’s most dominant empire, which deserved it, owning them completely.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

epic weed mom posted:

remember how their flight school instructors complained to the FBI or whatever how they had these weird students who didn't want to learn how to land planes only fly them lmao

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Syncopated posted:

remember how their flight school instructors complained to the FBI or whatever how they had these weird students who didn't want to learn how to land planes only fly them lmao

that anecdote has always sounded like a south park joke, and that's how we know that it's real

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

frankenfreak posted:

Wait until you find out what he wrote his phd thesis about!

Hint:

the congolese had to tbf if they wanted to survive

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

a bunch of Senators hauled Mr. Rogers in front of them to tell him they weren't spending another dime on CPB and to get his wishy-washy kid crap and get packin'

he owned them with love and kindness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

nice tie, nerd

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Easy Diff posted:

a bunch of Senators hauled Mr. Rogers in front of them to tell him they weren't spending another dime on CPB and to get his wishy-washy kid crap and get packin'

i'm not a huge mr. rogers person but this is pro-click material straight out of the happy thread. his charm is spellbinding

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Easy Diff posted:

the documentary was really really good and touching, I highly reccomend it

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

belgend posted:

the congolese had to tbf if they wanted to survive

I just want to say that I give this post one thumbs up

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Taintrunner posted:

the documentary was really really good and touching, I highly reccomend it

Mr Rogers had his car stolen, but they saw his puppets in the back seat and returned the car with an apology letter

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://twitter.com/Quiznos/status/1075044320116436992

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Hahahahaha how did I forget this so soon?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Brands That Say Bae

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, remember when Infowars was a fringe conspiracy site, not a mainstream right wing news source

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ikanreed posted:

Lol, remember when Infowars was a fringe conspiracy site, not a mainstream right wing news source

and then they got deplatformed, and now are in the dumpster again

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

Hahahahaha how did I forget this so soon?

thanks I'm gonna use that for my "get molly hemmingway to block me" campaign

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/4896317069

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

Baquack Obamailure