Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

necroid
May 14, 2009

Pirate Radar posted:

nope it’s for a pair of linked IoT bracelets you and your partner get so you can let each other know when you want to gently caress, it’s on Kickstarter right now

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lovesync/lovesync-kickstart-your-love-life/description

lol this is so loving stupid on so many levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pirate Radar posted:

nope it’s for a pair of linked IoT bracelets you and your partner get so you can let each other know when you want to gently caress, it’s on Kickstarter right now

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lovesync/lovesync-kickstart-your-love-life/description

Katie Morgan did a naked special on HBO where she told me it was 4pm for both men and women and I believe her because she was naked.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
isn't celery relatively easy to grow

also even if you don't want to grow it isn't it extremely cheap

also doesn't it make you blast huge ropes someone confirm/deny the benefits of celery juice

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

join the huge ropes challenge

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

necroid posted:

lol this is so loving stupid on so many levels

I feel that if you're not comfortable enough with your parter to ask if they're down to bang, You're not going to be comfortable enough to ask them to wear a "do you want to bang" bracelet.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

galagazombie posted:

I feel that if you're not comfortable enough with your parter to ask if they're down to bang, You're not going to be comfortable enough to ask them to wear a "do you want to bang" bracelet.

If I had one with my partner, I'd just keep it on "bone time" all the time.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

lmao

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

"Your desire will be stored for a set time period" is a crazy dystopian hell statement.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

noted historian john hodgman teaches us that johns hopkins was a single body housing the souls of three triplets, each of whom was named john

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Failed Imagineer posted:

It's Johns Hopkins', the dude's name was Johns!

Ruth's Chris' Johns' Hopkins' Childrens' Steakhouse

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Enfys posted:

"Your desire will be stored for a set time period" is a crazy dystopian hell statement.

Anonymously tap your button, which you previously placed on your side of the bed, which is assigned to you in the app.

Your wife will never know who did it!!!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

It's a loving button that connects to a web server. Patent pending!!!

Although if you really wanted to make this techie hellscum you'd involve blockchain in the "consensus algorithm" somehow

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
As if a couple's sex life were expressible in binary horny/not terms, or that the only valuable part of sexual relationships is whether your partner is DTF, or that it would make your partner feel so wonderful if you ignore them physically unless you're 100% pre-approved to bang. Jesus Christ.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Imagined posted:

As if a couple's sex life were expressible in binary horny/not terms, or that the only valuable part of sexual relationships is whether your partner is DTF, or that it would make your partner feel so wonderful if you ignore them physically unless you're 100% pre-approved to bang. Jesus Christ.

Uh it's not binary, it's clearly a single-dimensional gradient:

These are the only options for how you may feel, human

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

PREPARE TO BE ENCOURAGED / STIMULATED, PARTNER

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Ive always wanted to get married to the sex robot from new vegas

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

Ive always wanted to get married to the sex robot from new vegas

What women think men want:

What men really want:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pirate Radar posted:

Lmfao

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

They're not even bracelets, they're big clunky buttons you put on your bedside table.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SniperWoreConverse posted:

isn't celery relatively easy to grow

also even if you don't want to grow it isn't it extremely cheap

also doesn't it make you blast huge ropes someone confirm/deny the benefits of celery juice

It's also like 99% water. Source: my refrigerator was too cold and turned celery into mostly ice.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

My partner needs an "anonymous" button to feel safe expressing an interest in having sex with me. Still trying to negotiate how long to set the consensus period to, but it's really hard when we can only communicate via secret button clicks.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

It's also like 99% water. Source: my refrigerator was too cold and turned celery into mostly ice.

your fridge can turn you into mostly ice if its set low enough

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

The only reason to eat celery is for all the fibre, and if you're not actually getting the fibre, you're basically consuming grass flavoured water for no reason whatsoever.

Just eat some celery. Or not, because celery is gross and there are much tastier vegetables that aren't a punishment to eat.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Just put the celery straight into your rear end

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Someone saw the nut button smash meme and had to make it real

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Enfys posted:

The only reason to eat celery is for all the fibre, and if you're not actually getting the fibre, you're basically consuming grass flavoured water for no reason whatsoever.

Just eat some celery. Or not, because celery is gross and there are much tastier vegetables that aren't a punishment to eat.

Celery is only good as part of a better meal

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Enfys posted:

:how:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I ate a stick of celery once and it's... just fine? It tastes like celery. Nice crunch.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
https://twitter.com/cszabla/status/1095051517474807808

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
e: ^ you could probably convert that to a guillotine. keep the name.

celery is good, actually

celery salt and celery seed are also good

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jerry Cotton posted:

I ate a stick of celery once and it's... just fine? It tastes like celery. Nice crunch.

The crunch is the worst part

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Can't wait to butt dial my sex button.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Jerry Cotton posted:

Celery, like cilantro, is one of those foods where you can have a genetic predisposition to it tasting awful, so a chunk of the population thinks it tastes like poison.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Shame Boy posted:

They're not even bracelets, they're big clunky buttons you put on your bedside table.

Something like that already exists, it's called a Horga'hn

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

The crunch is the worst part

No I didn't mean the crunch going in I meant the crunch coming out :yosbutt:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

we are collectively on the cusp of a golden age for teen vandalism. i can’t wait for drunken high schoolers to wreck ten thousand dollar water fountains

necroid
May 14, 2009

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Can't wait to butt dial my sex button.

haha yeah imagine being so broken that you need a fuckbutton to even consider initiating sex with your partner, now imagine explaining to your equally broken partner that you didn't really want to press the fuckbutton and that it was only a mistake

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Shame Boy posted:

Celery, like cilantro, is one of those foods where you can have a genetic predisposition to it tasting awful, so a chunk of the population thinks it tastes like poison.

Cilantro tastes the same to everyone. Some people just like the taste of soap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Shame Boy posted:

i can't stand eating celery as like a main ingredient, but cooking it up in a aromatic base w/ some carrots and onion is real good