Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKiR7ASuldE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

Anyone who becomes sexually aroused looking at Bowsette pictures would be happier finding a caring and supportive partner willing to dress up like a big bapped turtle princess for them without judgment.

That involves talking to a real person, so no go.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

bowsette is a real person

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

haha, where do i find her (for jokes)

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
At our wedding, as we are to be married

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

exquisite tea posted:

a big bapped turtle princess

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Mods rename me this.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Bowsette would never setting down in a marriage

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Bowsette is still just Bowser, right? Bowser wants to marry

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Macaluso posted:

Bowsette would never setting down in a marriage

In my fic, she gets impregnated by shy guy, who's not ready to be a father, but then good guy kamek comes in and sweeps the horned giantess off her feet.

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat
What gender does Bowsette identify as?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

how bowsertte get pregnunt

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i cant believe mariette is marrying bowser

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cowcaster posted:

how bowsertte get pregnunt

I was just about to post the video then realised that was the joke

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

a glitch posted:

What gender does Bowsette identify as?

Bowsette is a female parasite latching onto a male bowser. It just happens to look like a crown.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Bowsette is a female parasite latching onto a male bowser. It just happens to look like a crown.

Maybe reconsider this post.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

chumbler posted:

Maybe reconsider this post.

Sorry that your waifu is nothing more than a parasite, trapping bowser in his own body.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Mario is an rear end in a top hat for only loving Bowser once he changes his body. Mario's extremely shallow

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich
The bowsette thing just seems weird to me but then I think back to 1998 when me and a friend tried to get Lara Croft nude by making her dance to an All-Saints tune and maybe I shouldn't take what the younger generation do so seriously

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

CrRoMa posted:

The bowsette thing just seems weird to me but then I think back to 1998 when me and a friend tried to get Lara Croft nude by making her dance to an All-Saints tune and maybe I shouldn't take what the younger generation do so seriously

lol, if you think its just the younger generation doing it.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I heard that Kira from Death Note is in Jump Force but also that he isn't even playable and that he's just important to the plot so lol at a fighting game crossover that is all like "GUESS WHO IS GONNA BE IN THIS GAME" and then just being like "btw he's not actually playable or anything"

Assuming that what I heard was true of course

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

dump force

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

dump force

Rump Force

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

I heard that Kira from Death Note is in Jump Force but also that he isn't even playable and that he's just important to the plot so lol at a fighting game crossover that is all like "GUESS WHO IS GONNA BE IN THIS GAME" and then just being like "btw he's not actually playable or anything"

Assuming that what I heard was true of course

I mean he would be kind of broken

he just writes "goku" in the death note and goku has a heart attack 40 seconds into the round

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you just have to remember to hit his heart medicine button

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Krump Force

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

he just writes "goku" in the death note and goku has a heart attack 40 seconds into the round

Can't write someone's name in if your hand is broken :P

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

You say that like dying has ever stopped any shounen hero before.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Hasn't Goku died and come back multiple times

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

corn in the bible posted:

Hasn't Goku died and come back multiple times

No he just gets sent to another dimension and makes his way back to Earth

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Kira writes Jotaro's name in the book.

Jotaro just uses his stand to restart his heart again.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Help Im Alive posted:

he wouldn’t last 4 seconds against goku

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
You try surviving for 40 seconds in a fight against goku

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Goku's dumb as hell and could easily be tricked into waiting 5-500 minutes while Light 'powers up'.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I am very weak, so Goku would not be interested in fighting me

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.
I finally beat RDR2 including both epilogues and while I know a lot of people have issues with the game (as do I) it is def on my top ten games of all time. My friend used to fundraise for one of the houser brothers and his obsession apparently was the natural world and you can really see it in every aspect of the game, I’ve never felt more comfortable in a game world if that makes sense, the feel of a living world is something I’ve never seen matched in any other game. As someone who produces media it was almost depressing at times seeing how big and amazing what they did was...with 100 hour work weeks. I’ve worked plenty of those and they suck so goddamn much but man...I rarely make content as amazing as that game. (Never)

I’m going to burn through the titanfall2 campaign as a palate cleanser after but I promised myself I’d work through my backlog before I buy a new game (and I really want resident evil two)

What would you guys pick?

Bloodborne
Nier:A
Zelda BOTW
Mario Odyssey
MGSV
Yakuza Kiwami
Prey

Have a bunch more prob but these are at the top of my mind and octopath traveler kind of sucks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jay Carney posted:

My friend used to fundraise for one of the houser brothers

??

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Jay Carney posted:

I finally beat RDR2 including both epilogues and while I know a lot of people have issues with the game (as do I) it is def on my top ten games of all time. My friend used to fundraise for one of the houser brothers and his obsession apparently was the natural world and you can really see it in every aspect of the game, I’ve never felt more comfortable in a game world if that makes sense, the feel of a living world is something I’ve never seen matched in any other game. As someone who produces media it was almost depressing at times seeing how big and amazing what they did was...with 100 hour work weeks. I’ve worked plenty of those and they suck so goddamn much but man...I rarely make content as amazing as that game. (Never)

I’m going to burn through the titanfall2 campaign as a palate cleanser after but I promised myself I’d work through my backlog before I buy a new game (and I really want resident evil two)

What would you guys pick?

Bloodborne
Nier:A
Zelda BOTW
Mario Odyssey
MGSV
Yakuza Kiwami
Prey

Have a bunch more prob but these are at the top of my mind and octopath traveler kind of sucks

Depends how much you want to dive in - given that RDR2 is a pretty huge and intense experience.

If you can handle a huge world to explore definitely go for BOTW. If not I'd probably say Nier or Bloodborne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

man if only

sorry current secret service guys, you got the worst boss in the history of your job