Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://mobile.twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1095074956260470785

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

God that movie was so much better than it deserved to be. I think I need to give it a rewatch.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

MA-Horus posted:

God that movie was so much better than it deserved to be. I think I need to give it a rewatch.

it did it so goddamn good

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

MA-Horus posted:

:emptyquote:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1094441211929063424?s=19

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Probably the only strange he ever gets

Edit: I'm not proud of this joke. I can do better.

Then again how much effort does this piece of poo poo really warrant?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

McNally posted:

Probably the only strange he ever gets

Edit: I'm not proud of this joke. I can do better.

Then again how much effort does this piece of poo poo really warrant?

Zero. Zero effort. What a slimy loving bootlicker. He wants Daddy Trump's approval so bad it's sickening.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I think Wohl is trying to transition to (lovely) satire or parody so he can use "it was only a joke!" for a defense against possible lawsuits or criminal cases against him

edit: or he really believes it and is completely in bat country now

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Why even paste his tweets in this thread?

They just make everyone stupider and waste precious seconds of your lives. They have zero value. idgi

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

pmchem posted:

Why even paste his tweets in this thread?

They just make everyone stupider and waste precious seconds of your lives. They have zero value. idgi

that's 9/10 posts on somethingawful as well

OtspIII
Sep 22, 2002

https://twitter.com/jonbernhardt/status/1095313484412321792?s=19

https://twitter.com/meetzow/status/1095320549151129601?s=19

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Oh for gently caress’s sake they’re not even being subtle anymore.

Good job Hilary, you lost the election so hard you broke America.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
wait i thought the republicans were anti-anti-semitic?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Tryzzub posted:

wait i thought the republicans were anti-anti-semitic?

They're somehow anti-semitic but pro zionism

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I just left a hipster mosque in Tehran. It was packed full of clerics, whispering about how President Trump may actually be the 12th Imam. America is PROUD that the Mahdi has returned!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

hobbesmaster posted:

it's the same method they use with doing poo poo that pisses people off and then going "LOOK AT HOW MAD YOU ARE LOL"

except "how mad you are" in that case is another intifada, the end result of which still pleases the antisemites in the sticks.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
https://twitter.com/leftistthot420/status/1095018857624887296?s=19

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hobbesmaster posted:

They just like supporting an apartheid regime over the "wrong" kind of middle eastern ethnicity.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

EBB posted:

They just like supporting an apartheid regime over the "wrong" kind of middle eastern ethnicity.
And causing the rapture.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

EBB posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1mKSe7g0-A

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Casimir Radon posted:

And causing the rapture.

People on SA joke about this all the time but I heard this stuff in church growing up and it blows my mind how OK everyone was with it.

Didn't Dubya scare the poo poo out of the French president with this kind of talk?

E: haha https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2009/aug/10/religion-george-bush

egyptian rat race fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Feb 12, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FAUXTON posted:

Celebrate Sherman's birthday (Feb 8) a little late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nEf2nuH_Xc&t=79s

Hahaha I knew it would be this

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Oh gently caress off

Not you, the tweeter.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Bored As gently caress posted:

Oh gently caress off

Not you, the tweeter.

Yeah let's poo poo on a child to make a point about ACAB lmao.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mustang posted:

I don't see how anything Omar said was at all a big deal or even remotely anti-Semitic.

Israel isn't our friend, let alone an ally.

The only democracy in the mideast!

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Viva Miriya posted:

Yeah let's poo poo on a child to make a point about ACAB lmao.

Petition to change it to All People Are Bad. APAB.

Might as well cover everyone all at once.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Nystral posted:

Petition to change it to All People Are Bad. APAB.

Might as well cover everyone all at once.

+1 vote for canned sunshine

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

El Chapo found guilty on all counts. How long until a mercenary army facilitates his prison break?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

psydude posted:

El Chapo found guilty on all counts. How long until a mercenary army facilitates his prison break?

I'm honestly surprised he didn't get the bin laden treatment

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

I'm honestly surprised he didn't get the bin laden treatment

I can't believe he didn't just buy a few Mi-24Ds full of Donbass veterans to abscond with him to a submarine parked off the coast.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Sounds like the basics of the plot of the movie SWAT

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

psydude posted:

I can't believe he didn't just buy a few Mi-24Ds full of Donbass veterans to abscond with him to a submarine parked off the coast.

that's a pretty big move with no benefit to Russia

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

that's a pretty big move with no benefit to Russia

Russian consulates have been caught moving weight a couple times so its not inconceivable that they move in some of the same circles.

Though maybe Chapo was the competition so now the ruskies are top dog for moving snow

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I don't understand why the Omar tweet got labeled as antisemitic?

People donate a ton of money to PACs to deliver pro-israeli foreign policies by lobbying congress regardless of if it is in the best interest of the US to support them or not. Its not "GEORGE SOROS IS DONATING MONEY FOR HIS NEW WORLD ORDER" right?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
It's because any time anyone is critical of Israel or pro-Israel groups they get called that so that they will back down.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie called her apology lame and told her to resign. Which is especially funny when you consider that he never apologizes for anything, and he's got a lot more to apologize for than insulting the Israel lobby.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

It's honestly probably less what she said and more that she's a Muslim woman of color. Lots of people calling her statements anti-Semitic had said pretty similar things pointing out the influence of AIPAC on US policy in the past. It's hard to overstate the impact almost two decades of war in the middle East has had on pushing kneejerk islamophobia into the mainstream of the "Washington consensus", IMO.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Defenestrategy posted:

I don't understand why the Omar tweet got labeled as antisemitic?

People donate a ton of money to PACs to deliver pro-israeli foreign policies by lobbying congress regardless of if it is in the best interest of the US to support them or not. Its not "GEORGE SOROS IS DONATING MONEY FOR HIS NEW WORLD ORDER" right?

A common point I've seen is that AIPAC itself doesn't donate a lot of money to candidates. Which is kind of disingenuous to me, because they can still have a big effect outside of direct contributions by advocating and promoting certain politicians and causes. The NRA does the same thing, it doesn't directly donate much but an NRA endorsement carries a lot of weight with other donors.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

guys i think we're doing it wrong

https://twitter.com/BillionMagazine/status/1095396713790099457

https://twitter.com/CeoLawrence/status/637877659339505665

because this douche says he's a vet and is also a billionaire or sucks at the teat of one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

AHAHAHAHA

https://splinternews.com/billionaire-magazines-twitter-account-is-hilarious-but-1793850246

quote:

Colbert is an American living in England, and his Twitter bio describes him as an "Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Sales Trainer, Military Veteran. Billionaire Plc CEO." He told me on the phone that he served in the Air Force, and that he still works for the U.S. Government, but that he's "not at liberty to discuss that in great detail."