Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Imps played a ton of Titanfall 2, it was awesome.

Imps also played a lot of Jurassic Park Tycoon lmfao, so forgive me for being skeptical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

VWVWV posted:

The only time I’ve been excited to read posts about Titanfall 2 is when people call it TF2 and I think about a different, better game instead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Imps also played a lot of Jurassic Park Tycoon lmfao, so forgive me for being skeptical

Lol. Titanfall 2 was right after Advance Warfare where it seemed like the Kyalladooty crowd was getting back into fast FPS games, but then they swerved into Battle Royale and WW2 games again and the dream died...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Think they'll put it on Sale soon. I would pick up the PC version since I don't have plus anymore.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Think they'll put it on Sale soon. I would pick up the PC version since I don't have plus anymore.

It goes on sale constantly for like $5

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

VWVWV posted:

That’s what’s up.

VWVWV posted:

The only time I’ve been excited to read posts about Titanfall 2 is when people call it TF2 and I think about a different, better game instead.

tf2 is the original terrible multiplayer lootbox games with friends, it created our hell

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

heres our boys, valve and blizzard, beloved developers who pioneer in ruining video gaming

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ain't nobody played Titanfall 2 bitch don't try rewriting history like it was an fps renaissance

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've always been a Titanfall stan bruh. (3 minutes played)

Half the forum played it together for like a year. Sit down

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ain't nobody played Titanfall 2 bitch don't try rewriting history like it was an fps renaissance

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Titanfall 2 was trash. I played it for an hour before taking a poo poo inside of my computer onto the hard drive it was installed on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It was 100% a pile of poo poo that the cuckscord tricked half the forum into buying and the 3 most hosed up of themselves into thinking it wasn’t rear end blood.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well, when it came out the same year as untouchable masterpiece Overwatch why would want to play it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

😂

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Talking about “rewriting history” and then pretending everyone hated Titanfall. gently caress outta here

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Preordering Anthem now.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Well, when it came out the same year as untouchable masterpiece Overwatch why would want to play it.

When you’re right, you’re right. Titanfags BTFO

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

People playing the latest f2p EA fortnite thinking they have a leg to stand on 😂

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Preordering Anthem now.

you just gotta support our brave men and women at bioware before ea snaps and takes them out, its so important

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Preordering Anthem now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*head resting on a 2 foot log of poo poo while tossing old popcorn into my moith* Nah bruh you gots it twisted. Mad hype and love for T-Fall 2. That game was the balls.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*head resting on a 2 foot log of poo poo while tossing old popcorn into my moith* Nah bruh you gots it twisted. Mad hype and love for T-Fall 2. That game was the balls.

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

After spending 9 months poo poo talking EA I'm playing their new fortnite chinese lootbox game with fellow sirs. Sit down.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

anyone who still thinks their individual choices as consumers have any impact on what types of games get made is too far gone to be helped

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tales of Woe posted:

anyone who still thinks their individual choices as consumers have any impact on what types of games get made is too far gone to be helped

*doobie falls out of my mouth*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

After spending 9 months poo poo talking EA I'm playing their new fortnite chinese lootbox game with fellow sirs. Sit down.

https://twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/1092514451989893129

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

no wonder everyone at blizzard is getting laid off today

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Latin@ Cyber Mechalesbian from titan fall 2: (after 45 mins) Gamer, press crouch to crouch.

Me: Awesome campaign mode.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I thought I was having fun all those hundreds of hours spent playing with Titanfall 2 with Pablo and In Training and BBG and Net Cafe Scandal and Zen Death Robot, and all the other posters who got Too Busy IRL and/or went crazy after getting doxxed by Lowtax giving Kiwifarms their personal info and left to go start a cuckcast and cuckcast fashion line, but thankfully the Ambiguously Gay Duo showed me the error of my ways, and I have at long last reinstalled Overwatch. I’m already Tracer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There is only one Straight White character and his special trait is "Toxicity" and they scored an extra 50k lootboxes off that poo poo easy. Based Woke twitter marketing.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Native American with neon green afro: We finna take Objective B, fam.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Native American with neon green afro: We finna take Objective B, fam.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I thought I was having fun all those hundreds of hours spent playing with Titanfall 2 with Pablo and In Training and BBG and Net Cafe Scandal and Zen Death Robot, and all the other posters who got Too Busy IRL and/or went crazy after getting doxxed by Lowtax giving Kiwifarms their personal info and left to go start a cuckcast and cuckcast fashion line, but thankfully the Ambiguously Gay Duo showed me the error of my ways, and I have at long last reinstalled Overwatch. I’m already Tracer.

quoting for posterity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

im gonna watch every single disney movie as prep for playing kingdom hearts 3 before i consider playing any of this poo poo for 2 seconds total