Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Epic big brained 2006 era posters in threads of yore: Alright, now that we've determined the Summarize Proust competition is the greatest Monty Python skit, we need to discuss how to explain the flying spaghetti monster parody religion to mom next time she says we have to go to church

Sad low energy millennial poster of 2k19 whose names are asher and cayden: Actuwally, fowtnite is willy fun. I pwayed it all last night and all this weekend and wet me tell you, it may seem bad at first but wonce you unwock the tanos skin and dab, it gets willy good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao several times.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Epic big brained 2006 era posters in threads of yore: Alright, now that we've determined the Summarize Proust competition is the greatest Monty Python skit, we need to discuss how to explain the flying spaghetti monster parody religion to mom next time she says we have to go to church

Sad low energy millennial poster of 2k19 whose names are asher and cayden: Actuwally, fowtnite is willy fun. I pwayed it all last night and all this weekend and wet me tell you, it may seem bad at first but wonce you unwock the tanos skin and dab, it gets willy good.

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pokemon Let's Go Asher and Cayden

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pokemon Let's Go Asher and Cayden

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I beat Zelda BotW. It was the first major single player video game I’ve beaten in years. It was fun even though I was awful at it, kept getting lost, and literally didn’t understand basic mechanics for the entirety of the game.

But this noob loved it :)

JIZZ DENOUEMENT fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Feb 13, 2019

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Good God

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

What mechanics didn't you get? The shrines test them again and again

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

2. Final Fantasy VII

still a great game but i'm really glad i'm done playing it. my final loadout was sick. i whipped sephiroth's rear end.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spoderman posted:

i whipped sephiroth's rear end.

Rock over London, Rock on Chicago, Polaroid, see what develops

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Rock over London, Rock on Chicago, Polaroid, see what develops

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Resident Evil 2 Leon A, Claire B

i think im gonna go for platinum on this one

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Broken Age. i don't know if it helped that i bypassed the staggered release but it blew me away. one of my favorite adventure games ever

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tetris 99 - #1 Victory Royale

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Evil Eagle posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Evil Eagle posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU6kU2d0MbU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

EmmyOk posted:

What mechanics didn't you get? The shrines test them again and again

I could only do a shield-laser-reflect like 1/3 times.

I also misunderstood the entire economy and gear progression of the game. I thought right after the lab, you were supposed to get the Ancient gear because it's mentioned so much in the narrative by that point. So I spent forever grinding materials and poo poo. I also thought that all great fairy upgrades for the different sets of armor all used the same ingredients, so I never bothered upgrading the other stuff. So I'm running around like an idiot with 11 armor for pretty much the entire game.

Also I didn't understand the importance of cooking until I made it south to the tropical area with all the mighty bananas and hearty durians.

Also I basically never used arrows because they were so freaking expensive and I never found an efficient way to make money until super late game.

I didn't understand a bunch of the game but I'm still pretty stoked because I played it almost completely blind which made the experience incredible.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Evil Eagle posted:

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

me2

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
EvilEagle and Mycophobia sloppily making out and tugging off each others jeans

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

suck poo poo tim

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Evil Eagle posted:

:worship:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Resident Evil 2 (2019) - Mastered

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

3. Super Smash Bros - World of Light

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Yakuza 6. I didn’t expect that ending...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Devil May Cry 3. drat good game