Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

:goonsay: That's what Riker thought Wesley wanted to look like as an adult when he temporarily had Q powers, not what anyone thought Wil Weaton would look like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
I’m embarrassed for you.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
https://i.imgur.com/7y0d4gS.gifv

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tsaedje posted:

:goonsay: That's what Riker thought Wesley wanted to look like as an adult when he temporarily had Q powers, not what anyone thought Wil Weaton would look like

Makes you wonder about the long soulful talks they must have had where Wesley tells Riker he always wished he had blue eyes instead of brown.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Facebook Aunt posted:

Makes you wonder about the long soulful talks they must have had where Wesley tells Riker he always wished he had blue eyes instead of brown.

Your co-parent Kwanzaa Quickie and I are embarrassed for both you and your sibling Tadje

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

ElGroucho posted:

Nobody is going to be better at handy time than yourself. I don't need some one to do that for me, I've got that one mastered (pun intended)

It's what lil Wayne was talking about when he said "Cuz ain't no one can do me like I'ma do me"

Now anything else, yeah, gonna need to phone a friend, Regis

You’re just not trying hard enough. Really, you should be fully self-reliant. At least that’s the point I think I took away from I’m Inside Me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Let the dog play in the water damnit! :mad:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I'm the lifelike lack of pants

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Samuringa posted:

There is only one good reason to have a portrait of yourself, and it's making perfectly synchronized poses

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I have found my fursona!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

finally

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I'm the lifelike lack of pants

I think this was a Junji Ito story.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Every loving day. Every single loving day.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tsaedje posted:

If I recall, that image is usually posted after a series of what the other Star Trek actors and actresses look like as they got older vs them in old person makeup. Siddig has aged well.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Pick posted:

If I recall, that image is usually posted after a series of what the other Star Trek actors and actresses look like as they got older vs them in old person makeup. Siddig has aged well.

That sounds like something I would like to see!

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

That's Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi, that you very much.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/QBPmLeD.mp4

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
People don't believe wombats can move fast until they see it in action

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

That’s one fast Big Chungus.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Let me know if anyone thinks this might be wrong to post (I went ahead and blocked the faces since one of them has a kid) and I'll take it down but basically there's a Chinese buffet near me and they just started putting these up and wow:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

That is the most normal possible thing and I hope they get their £10 back

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Curses! The Buffet Bandit has struck again!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

jojoinnit posted:

Let me know if anyone thinks this might be wrong to post (I went ahead and blocked the faces since one of them has a kid) and I'll take it down but basically there's a Chinese buffet near me and they just started putting these up and wow:

These people did nothing wrong. What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

These people did nothing wrong. What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal?

Ah yes you know your memes well.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Dannywilson posted:

In internal memos, the Pontiac Aztek was known as "The Vaginamobile" because "it looks pretty unappealing at first glance, but once you get in it, it's surprisingly comfortable."

True story. I used to work for a market research firm that did the focus group studies on the designs that GM was considering for the Aztec. There were 6-7 different designs. Every single focus group - EVERY ONE - identified the one that would be the Aztec as one of the worst designs. Comments were uniform that the design was ugly and strange. Pretty fairly negative. I specifically remember it because it was more usual to get some groups liking different things in more variation but it was pretty apparent that it was very polarizing and nobody but nobody liked that design at all.

When I first saw the Aztec on the road I nearly poo poo a brick because I recognized it immediately as the unholy abomination that everyone hated. I can only assume it was some exec’s favorite or maybe their kid worked in design or something.

Content:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

IncredibleIgloo posted:

That sounds like something I would like to see!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
loving Patrick Stewart, man. I still can't get over that they had to use makeup to make him look old in Logan.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm horny for Nimoy

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

DeForrest Kelly, too. They made him look like a gremlin when he actually just aged into “myself but with gray hair”.

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013
Well, the original Star Trek series was pretty cheap, they couldn't afford enough latex to sculpt the giant meat balloon Bill Shatner's head is today.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Yeah in at least a couple of cases getting older just meant getting thicc

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Reminds me of Kurt Eichenwald who showed a screenshot of his desktop with hentai tabs open and said it was because he was telling his wife about it.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
No one could have predicted the terrifying arc of Mulgrew's career/looks.

Nor her co-star's effects on politics.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

This needs to be in the schadenfreude thread.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Trig Discipline posted:

This needs to be in the schadenfreude thread.

HE'S COMING CLOSER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

There was a similar one a while back where the mom finds some of those capsules that turn into toy dinosaurs in water.