Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

EBB posted:

42069 DEAD COPS SUCK MY DICK FROM THE BACK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Um. I don't think this is a good thing.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1095719627143942144?s=19

https://twitter.com/attackerman/status/1095721690926120960?s=19

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

drat, got some real treason goin on

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:catstare:

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Of all the people to turn bad, counterintelligence is near (or at top) of that list.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

BaconAndBullets posted:

Of all the people to turn bad, counterintelligence is near (or at top) of that list.

Yeah. There are few people I consider lower than those willing to betray the trust that the government (and by extension the American people) put into us w/ regards to keeping our secrets. Seriously gently caress this lady, I hope she gets a cell next to Robert Hanssen in ADX Florence.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EBB posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DoktorLoken posted:

Yeah. There are few people I consider lower than those willing to betray the trust that the government (and by extension the American people) put into us w/ regards to keeping our secrets. Seriously gently caress this lady, I hope she gets a cell next to Robert Hanssen in ADX Florence.

Not likely. She defected to Iran.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Unless she plans on never leaving Iran, we'll see how long she can run.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

BaconAndBullets posted:

Even worse: She's AWOL, left in 2013, nobody knows where she's gone.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Feb 13, 2019

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Even worse: She'd AWOL, left in 2013, nobody knows where she's gone.

Wait they just released an indictment today for someone thats probably been hanging out in Iran for 6 years?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1095721496046112769

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

hobbesmaster posted:

Wait they just released an indictment today for someone thats probably been hanging out in Iran for 6 years?

They are not sure she is there, but shortly after her disappearance, suddenly Iran carried out a hacking campaign directly against her colleagues in 2014. It can't be coincidence that it happened.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The only surprising thing about this is that dubya didn't install one next to Nixon's bowling alley 15 years ago. Obama had one though.

CommieGIR posted:

They are not sure she is there, but shortly after her disappearance, suddenly Iran carried out a hacking campaign directly against her colleagues in 2014. It can't be coincidence that it happened.

Just confirming how much we're getting clowned on.

hobbesmaster fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Feb 13, 2019

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Now watch this [virtual] drive!

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Schools are in a tough position, because they need to placate parents that their children are "safe" but administrators and teachers know there's really nothing they can do.

Guess now everyone gets to be home-schooled.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Pretty sure one of the things on my personal checklist for political candidates going forward is that they don't play golf.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Donald found Barron's old Wii and hooked it up to a projector.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

A Bad Poster posted:

Pretty sure one of the things on my personal checklist for political candidates going forward is that they don't play golf.

wow way to discriminate against the rich

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Proud Christian Mom posted:

wow way to discriminate against the people of wealth

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Look guys, sometimes it rains on the golf course.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
To be fair, if it were me that headline would’ve read “President Bloopers installed a full-size flight simulator to pretend fly DCS: F-14 Tomcat.”

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

EBB posted:

https://twitter.com/woke_hoover/status/1095684267915575296?s=19

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

To be fair, if it were me that headline would’ve read “President Bloopers installed a full-size flight simulator to pretend fly DCS: F-14 Tomcat.”

The scandal would be referring to the CNO as "Goose" constantly

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Star of Gold Bond video is apparently the dude who fired the female Viper driver.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26479/commander-that-fired-zoe-kotnik-from-f-16-demo-team-made-this-crass-video-15-years-ago

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

To be fair, if it were me that headline would’ve read “President Butts installed a full arcade in the Roosevelt Room with 6 daytona usa cabinets hooked up at full volume.”

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

President Bloopers would be the perfect tabloid name for you if you were president because it would be a perfect representation of your presidency

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Is she gonna get married anytime soon?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

To be fair, if it were me that headline would’ve read “President Ralph spent 10% of the DoD budget on developing a new Tie Fighter and X-Wing sim and then installed a full-sized simulator to run it in the executive residence.”

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

That is one hell of a coincidence.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

I'm a little amused by this because a few hours ago I was wondering how the media would handle being sent a copy of the video and allowed to write about it.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Look at these nerds.

Commander in chief of the US armed forces spends fuckton of dollars building a simulator to play pretend fighter jets.

Me, I’d just go vacation at whichever air base has the jets I wanna try. Who’s gonna stop me? The FAA? They work for me. The military? Works for me.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Sounds rather deadly.

Respect to dubya for figuring out how to experience a carrier landing from the front of a prowler though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

As if the cuck in chief's fat rear end would fit in the cockpit.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Don's heart would loving explode in a cat shot, are you kidding me?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
an ejection would probably kill him

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/02/13/science/opportunity-rover-mars-map.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
NASAs opportunity rover has died on Mars :(

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

gently caress yeah

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

It died next to Perseverance Valley. Perfect, considering it was only supposed to last 90 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Good little rover.