Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I think about Bryan calling a play action pass a "worked hand off" at least once a day and I honestly don't know if it'll ever stop making me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lance is so much better at Retro shows than Craig

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lance’s Lawler joke out of nowhere about age differences absolutely delighted me :allears:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

And the gently caress finish joke!

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

karmicknight posted:

"WWE Hall of Famer, Jeff 'Slapnuts' Jarrett"

Some top quality content from Loading Ready Run.

Braun Strowman's "spotlight-craving right nipple" is a thing I have in my head now and I lovehate it

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

jesus WEP posted:

Lance is so much better at Retro shows than Craig

Initially I thought it would be Bryan and Craig and that would have been death.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

jesus WEP posted:

reversing into a spot is easier and makes it safer on the way back out. it is the Correct Way to park

E: people skip the Sunday B&V and they shouldn’t, there’s always something amazing for Bryan to bury. Sometimes it’s a terrible jobber, sometimes (like this week) it’s people loving up their promos

Those are the shows I look most forward to!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

jesus WEP posted:

And the gently caress finish joke!

Amazing

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
The Sunday shows were the best when it was the best and everything else they watched was miserable because they were just so drat happy to see the Horsemen being awesome every week and robbers being robbers. But boy is it clear JCP has been on the decline and some of the enthusiasm is fading.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Jerusalem posted:

Lance’s Lawler joke out of nowhere about age differences absolutely delighted me :allears:

Yeah I wonder why they don’t just have Lance do the retro shows. A dude who was actually in the ring at the time participating in the reviews is compelling and unique. But maybe Lance doesn’t want to do it weekly, or there’s some other reason.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’d guess he costs more than Craig. Also now they’re pushing VIDEO DOT F4W DOT COM it wouldn’t make so much sense to have someone calling in. I guess they do that with granny though. Whatever.

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!

jesus WEP posted:

I’d guess he costs more than Craig. Also now they’re pushing VIDEO DOT F4W DOT COM it wouldn’t make so much sense to have someone calling in. I guess they do that with granny though. Whatever.

They have G Raffe standing in for people in almost every video it feels like so I doubt that is the reason.

Lance does comment on Retro stuff on his show sometimes though if he has something to say.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

G Raffe is the top star of the promotion

Push g raffe

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I wonder if Rob lives close to Bryan because if not, I'm surprised he wasn't snowed in like Vinny and Craig.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Reverse parking is the correct method

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

just park your car before I get out and slash your tires, please.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cars are bad and you should feel like you have failed in some way every time you get in one, but having done so you should absolutely reverse to park

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Driving is relaxing

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It frustrates me to no end that I pretty much have to own a car yet I take the bus as much as possible and my car can sit on the street untouched for weeks at a time.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ban cars

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
As a former car own and someone that now lives in a city where mass transportation is readily and cheaply available I do not miss it.

Also if you come to Asia and try to back into a spot, you aren't going to get that spot because whoever is behind you will take it. It will be like that Seinfeld episode; you'll have half your car in the spot by the time someone else sticks themselves in and refuses to let you have it.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

I think about Bryan calling a play action pass a "worked hand off" at least once a day and I honestly don't know if it'll ever stop making me laugh.

I derive a ton of enjoyment out of anyone who uses carny lingo in real life in any way.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

triplexpac posted:

Yeah I wonder why they don’t just have Lance do the retro shows. A dude who was actually in the ring at the time participating in the reviews is compelling and unique. But maybe Lance doesn’t want to do it weekly, or there’s some other reason.

He's a pretty busy dude, which is largely the reason he had to leave Killing the Town, it was taking up most of his day and he had other things that were suffering because of it.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Has Craig ever added a single thing to any hour of radio he's been on

This is a legitimate question, I've listened for a long time and he's just bitchy white noise

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sometimes you get to be amused at how he’ll objectify a woman in the creepiest way possible, then five minutes later be clutching his pearls because someone said a naughty word

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jim Valley: Jay White is the new IWGP Champion, and I'm actually pretty excited about this.
Fumi: Are you? Okay.

Something about Fumi's delivery on that line absolutely cracked me up.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Low Desert Punk posted:

This is a legitimate question, I've listened for a long time and he's just bitchy white noise

did you know AC Jazz's dad got electrocuted

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

When does Lance show up in WCW? It must be really soon. It’d be awesome to get him in periodically for that

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

jesus WEP posted:

When does Lance show up in WCW? It must be really soon. It’d be awesome to get him in periodically for that

Yeah I'm hoping this happens because it would be good to get his take on some things. He shows up to WCW in the middle of June.

Also I can't believe Bryan has survived 3 weeks of Mark Madden.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Low Desert Punk posted:

He's sometimes slightly amusing, but I just remember he adds the value that Bryan & Vinny needed a 3rd so they didn't hate each other as much.

They've being bickering on radio for more than a decade.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Has Dave ever guested on an episode? I'm struggling to imagine what that would be like but it would probably be funny

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

did you know AC Jazz's dad got electrocuted

That was legit one of the best podcast moments on the site. I was loving dying.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Jim Valley: Jay White is the new IWGP Champion, and I'm actually pretty excited about this.
Fumi: Are you? Okay.

Something about Fumi's delivery on that line absolutely cracked me up.

I love that show so much. That stuff, the comfortable listen aspect and getting whacked around the head with something cool you've never heard before.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I really dig most of the shows on WO/F4W, but Pacific Rim Podcast really is the best new addition they've had in quite some time.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Bryan giving poo poo to Carmella saying they will win because they’ve never been a tag team.

Filthy Tom starts to interrupt and Bryan gets mad because he knows Tom will say anything to defend Carmella because Tom thinks she is hot. Then he does defend it on dubious grounds.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Pacific Rim going into old Manga with Giant Baba and Pedro Morales is amazing content

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Low Desert Punk posted:

Has Dave ever guested on an episode? I'm struggling to imagine what that would be like but it would probably be funny

It would rule because Dave would go on a tangent for every single segment.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Is Pacific Rim a WOR thing only? Latest ep I’m seeing on iTunes is from Nov. 4, 2018

Thanks guys, feels goofy asking but I dunno anything about the various podcasts going around. Trying to expand past Store Horsemen, E&C, Jericho and Wrestlesplania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah it is part of the Observer/F4W subscription