Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Tetris 99 is extremely good. It gets faster as fewer people are left so you deal with speed and garbage which is very fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Is it true 4 wide was nerfed? Thats great news

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I have no idea how garbage works but I've been doing 1 line combos and it's visually sending a pulse towards whoever I'm targeting.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Can the Tetrominoes dab.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
when you set it to badge who does it actually target

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Raserys posted:

when you set it to badge who does it actually target
The people with the little arrow badges, which I think indicated the speed level? Honestly there's so much going on that it's hard for me to grasp it all at once.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Yea I think so, the chains I did didn't give as much garbage as I'm used to.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Can the Tetrominoes dab.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Can the Tetrominoes dab.

Lmfao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i reached 5th place and i probably never will again.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i hope the next puyo has this mode. it's good

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Unlock exclusive emotes celebrating Tetris’ history and Russian origins *100 track suited Slavs floss in the background while Music B is replaced by Tatu - Я сошла с ума*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Know what fire emblem needs? Harry Potter house bullshit

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

Know what fire emblem needs? Harry Potter house bullshit

Oh noooo! Not Harry Potter, the multimedia franchise that every single person in the world likes and thinks is amazingly comfy. Yeah I would hate to have the opportunity ot be sorted into one of Hogwarts' four houses... What a drag

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finally watched the SMM2 trailer and its so sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral
May 30, 2009

good news toadette fans

https://www.twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1095826927095558146

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
whats with beetle bailey koopa troopa

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

wgat the hell is Disney Tsum Tsum

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

In Training posted:

its you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4D3jwSYpEc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

who keeps letting the Lost Sphear/ I Am Setsuna people make the most boring jrpgs on the planet

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

In Training posted:

who keeps letting the Lost Sphear/ I Am Setsuna people make the most boring jrpgs on the planet

the director of chrono trigger, in this case

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I just tried the Yoshi demo and it's awesome. Also, conservative estimate of about 30 collectibles per stage.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Five minute fire emblem trailer that shows literally nothing about the tactics part except when explaining how your characters will learn and fall in love

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

Five minute fire emblem trailer that shows literally nothing about the tactics part except when explaining how your characters will learn and fall in love

Did we watch the same trailer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Three Houses looks awesome and also seemingly the first big departure for the series since like. The gamecube ones. I'm into it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Tender Bender posted:

and all that stuff's gonna get removed and/or censored anyways LOL

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

They should censor the whole game and not release it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I mean I hope it's good too they just said nothing about mechanics or mission structure or anything. I rewatched and paused for the five seconds they showed someone controlling a unit to learn that apparently weapon durability is back

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mario maker 2 looks awesome, excited to buy link's awakening again, things look good.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i would've been perfectly happy with a port because it would've been "mario maker but more than 12 people own it" edition and instead they made a way more fleshed out game with a ton of new stuff.

being able to launch bullet bills from background, setting paths for pirahnas, more new powerups, way more platforming gizmos and enemy types from the older and newer games, i cant wait. ive watched that trailer like 20 times and i will be all over any more gameplay or info they release about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Thank u