Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

There’s a comic featuring an old-timey version of Dog Welder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Ariong posted:

There’s a comic featuring an old-timey version of Dog Welder?

It’s from the origin-story one where Constantine shows up and takes him to the Hall of Dogwelders Past

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Pirate Radar posted:

It’s from the origin-story one where Constantine shows up and takes him to the Hall of Dogwelders Past

I need a name for this glory.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

darthbob88 posted:

I need a name for this glory.

I had to look it up again but it’s Six-Pack and Dogwelder: Hard-Travelin’ Heroez or something similar

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

poopinmymouth posted:

A bit late since Lazytown the show is basically already shuttered, but since we're on cum talk, story time!

I worked at Lazytown on season 3 and 4. I didn't know in my first two weeks that the actor who plays sportacus was also the owner. He came in to help direct the scene where he eats a poisoned apple from robby rotten that was filled with sugar syrup. They shot a plastic apple with bite out of it falling, but needed me to add "sugar goo" in a 30 frame clip (it's in the final episode). Magnús came to me and was describing how it should be thick, viscus, and honey colored, but "it should not look like cum". I couldn't help myself and blurted out, "well you came to the right person, because I'm a cum expert"

I could hear the gasp of my female german boss from across the room and every other person in the VFX room stopped what they were doing. The only sound was my poo poo eating grin getting bigger. He just replied "right, okay" and left.

I think it looks like honey, mission accomplished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlSkG5eqQOw

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Pirate Radar posted:

I had to look it up again but it’s Six-Pack and Dogwelder: Hard-Travelin’ Heroez or something similar
Thank you and I confirm that's the title.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Ahh, space court. One time in a round they actually held a trial for some guy, and space court was packed with people watching. I think he ended up getting acquitted.

Naturally, I bombed the courtroom right when he did.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Here's 2 funny forums quotes I remembered:

yeah actually they will posted:

I saw someone on the ironic pink Foad forum say "Sernie Banders" and I laughed so hard that my kidneys ruptured, causing my blood stream to fill with urea, killing me instantly

NomChompsky posted:

*escapes the bear and decides it's time to knock over your grill and break your screen door*

*im a deer im a goddamn piece of poo poo idiot*

Also while making this very post I figured out how to directly link to posts in long-since archived threads so you can go to the threads in question and learn the context (if it pleases you.) I feel stronger now :buddy:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
welcome to the goon historians club report to the sagas thread immediately heres your badge and gun

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

In what world do historians need guns

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
with revisionism so rampant, this one seems ideal to start. :catbert:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Bertrand Hustle posted:

One in which history is written by the victor, Duh.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bertrand Hustle posted:

You've clearly never met the mod of TFR.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Micromancer? God help you.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bertrand Hustle posted:

To defend their pumpkins, duh

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Spanish Manlove posted:

To defend their pumpkins, duh
puckins

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
context: A dude on twitter, the personification of the very word "mansplaining," spent most of a day or two in a twitter fight with a female gynecologist over the meaning of vagina vs. vulva.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

He has now protected his account :allears:

Picnic Princess posted:

All this fighting over vaginas and vulvas and it turns out he was the real pussy all along.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

BAD WILLIE posted:

Alright. I was at the mall today and saw this kid I knew from my highschool hanging out with some fly girl and handling her rear end and all that poo poo. He was walking with a swagger, trying to look all hard and everything. But he was a LITTLE BITCH back in HS and wasn't hard at all, EVERYONE would pick on him. So I walked up and told her, "why are you loving with him, he's a god drat PUSSY and isn't hard at all."

The moral of this story, well...there isn't one. But it gets me loving pissed when people who have no right to act hard are acting all hard.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
From that same thread

quote:

I sat down to gather my thoughts and reflect upon the day's events. So much had happened, and yet, the goons would expect something grand from me - something magical in a BAD WILLIE-sorta way. Hitting the "post" button, I began to type out the interesting story of the day. My hands hurt so bad now, I can barely move them at all. Why doesn't Roger call anymore? Could a person actually forget their own father? Stuck on a sentence, I glimpsed up at his framed picture upon the wall. His smile shone down at me, a beacon in muddled times. As a tear slowly dripped from my eyes, I continued typing. This would be my best post. I'd do it for Roger and I'd do for Larry and I'd do it for every one of those boys who didn't make it back from the Pacific. I'd do it for Harriet and Lizzie and Gordon.

And hell, I may even do a bit for myself.

quote:
Alright. I was at the mall today and saw this kid I knew from my highschool hanging out with some fly girl and handling her rear end and all that poo poo. He was walking with a swagger, trying to look all hard and everything. But he was a LITTLE BITCH back in HS and wasn't hard at all, EVERYONE would pick on him. So I walked up and told her, "why are you loving with him, he's a god drat PUSSY and isn't hard at all."

The moral of this story, well...there isn't one. But it gets me loving pissed when people who have no right to act hard are acting all hard.

I look over the finished product. I smile briefly. How sweet a smile is on a sour day. I hit "preview post" and give it another glance over. Satisfied with the end result, and feeling all is right in the world for once, I submit it to the forums.

It's in the hands of the goons now.

How are you all building your quotes of posts from archives, complete with the ban link? Manually figuring out postids and more or what?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Haha is this guy serious? What a gem :)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dumb Lowtax posted:

How are you all building your quotes of posts from archives, complete with the ban link? Manually figuring out postids and more or what?
You can just click the # next to a post to get the post ID in the URL, and it auto-generates the Leper's Colony link when you type

edit: no it doesn't, I have no idea why I thought that

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BAD WILLIE posted:

"are you black "

No, I am spanish. My brother is in the Latin Kings.
this thread is great

edit: oh my god

BAD WILLIE posted:

I'm not in the Latin Kings because I plan to be a scholar. So gently caress that idea about me being the embodiment of a gangster. But its not the gangs that are the problem of our society, its the people who loving run this society. Rich motherfuckers all, and none of htem know poo poo about being hard.

edit 2: there's not a chance in hell this is real and it's so good

BAD WILLIE posted:

Being hard means that when people give you poo poo that not only do you try to gently caress them up but you DO gently caress them up. Its about having respect and a sense of community, but not being a pussy about it, in the sense that my moms wants our fam to carry respect but not to use violence. If a man treated respect that way, they would be a loving pussy. Its also about being confident and letting others know that they arne't going to be loving with you.

Also, hard is what people consider to be hard.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

BAD WILLIE knows whats up

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

BAD WILLIE is my favorite Marxist theorist

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BAD WILLIE is so tough
nothing he does ever makes sense.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

When BAD WILLIE laughs, everyone gets the joke

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

sebmojo posted:

BAD WILLIE knows whats up

It was fall 2006 I somehow completely missed this gem. I guess I was still too much in D&D and early LP and goddamn EvE

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

FactsAreUseless posted:

edit 2: there's not a chance in hell this is real and it's so good
That last quote makes me think of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdhQcRCAjvw

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

FactsAreUseless posted:

You can just click the # next to a post to get the post ID in the URL, and it auto-generates the Leper's Colony link when you type

edit: no it doesn't, I have no idea why I thought that

You just have to bold it, doofus.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Lol look at this idiot banned himself :cawg:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

In a discussion about the hit new Battle Royale game, Tetris 99

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Can the Tetrominoes dab.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lol remember that post where the girl devirginized that guy to the Tetris theme and someone bought her an avatar of a Tetris dick falling into a slot?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Lol remember that post where the girl devirginized that guy to the Tetris theme and someone bought her an avatar of a Tetris dick falling into a slot?

Literally anytime I see a tetris piece on the forums I assume it's a joke about this

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
same, and then the theme gets stuck in my head for an hour

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Facebook Aunt posted:

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-529 is half a cat. The front half. The shad is on the alternate dimension that (presumably) has the rear end. Just a cat rear end walking around and pooping. What a cat-rear end-trophy!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
in which avshalom is discontent with the prose stylings of fantasy author brandon sanderson:

pikachode posted:

sanderson's only function is as protein-rich biomass for the starving poor

pikachode posted:

i myself will consume his flesh and gain his fame

pikachode posted:

though i'm not starving and am in fact monstrously, gloriously obese, just a perfect rosy sphere of folds and ripples, endlessly hungering. i am poor though, having invested my fortune unwisely, and so i deserve to partake of the man, this man, who has made me so unhappy

pikachode posted:

the trouble is that it's difficult for me to reach him, as a person of my stature can move only by rolling horizontally across the landscape

pikachode posted:

but i'll get him eventually. i'll eat him. i ate robert jordan and i'll eat sanderson too. i'll eat every single last one of your heroes you simple idiots, you fools, you charlatans of the human species

pikachode posted:

trash! trash! trash! trash!! TRASH! TRAHSJG

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Sensible stuff.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
From the meme thread:

Spanish Manlove posted:

That face you give him when he calls you over for netflix and grill

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Avshalom is a goddamn hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Riatsala posted: