Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

"Gamer culture" sounds like it should be a diagnostic term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

❗️❗️❗️ATTENTION❗️ ALL ❌NON-🎮GAMERS🎮❗️❗️❗️

The word 📚 '🎮Gamer🎮' belongs to us👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 🎮gamers🎮. It's the n 🌚 word 📚 equivalent ↔️ for 🎮gamers🎮 and is incredibly❗️ disrespectful 😤 and transphobic 🙅🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♀️ to call ☎️ a 🎮gamer🎮 a '🎮gamer🎮' if you are a ❌non-gamer🎮.

❌non-gamers🎮 must❗️call ☎️ us '♟people 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦of play♟'.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it's a fungus that requires a specific environment of cheeto dust, dried cum, and the moisture from three-day old undies to grow.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
dance your cares away 👏👏
worries for another day
let the music play 👏👏
down at Fraggle Rock

...am I doing this right? :ohdear:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it was in my late twenties that i finally put together that the fraggles were canadian

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Fraggles own

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
You guys, what the actual gently caress? I was on the bus heading to school this morning and there was some local commercial set to the Fraggle Rock theme.

why am i haunted by fraggles

I would rather be haunted by SKEKSIS (jk they scared the gently caress out of me as a kid)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

You guys, what the actual gently caress? I was on the bus heading to school this morning and there was some local commercial set to the Fraggle Rock theme.

why am i haunted by fraggles

I would rather be haunted by SKEKSIS (jk they scared the gently caress out of me as a kid)

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

I went through this entire thread and its sequel when I was bored at work and thought it was a really nice "goons helping goons" story and now they just got perma'd for being a rapist. :psyduck: At least the rest of AI seem like stellar people.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
holy gently caress. what happened there? Dave was never the most even keeled dude but :tviv:

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

sneakyfrog posted:

holy gently caress. what happened there? Dave was never the most even keeled dude but :tviv:

Yeah I just noticed Dave was permabanned. What the gently caress.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Pham Nuwen posted:

Yeah I just noticed Dave was permabanned. What the gently caress.

JFC! On the way back I drove him for a few hours of the journey. Is there anything forumside about this? Only reference is maybe his last post, which doesn't show up on the post history search yet due to it being broken.

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 00:51 on Feb 15, 2019

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
yeah im curious about this, there aint anything off his rap sheet except a fairly innocuous post

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
what is it with goons and raping people on motorcycle trips

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

exploded mummy posted:

what is it with goons and raping people on motorcycle trips

Motorcycles are like guns and animes; only rapists own them.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
im going to have to call the police on my girlfriend :ohdear:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sneakyfrog posted:

No no no the red flag is having anime not being anime.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

sneakyfrog posted:

Is your girlfriend granos? :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
but anime loving sucks.

i cant date it.

the g/f might be granos though. i dont know

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

sneakyfrog posted:

but anime loving sucks.

i cant date it.
that's on you - people are already married to it

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ok the thing that popped out most.

is that dude wearing 2 coats? or a subjacket?

he has too many layers. that being said he is about as dapper of a person marrying a sock poppet wrapped around a fleshlight i have ever seen.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sneakyfrog posted:

ok the thing that popped out most.

is that dude wearing 2 coats? or a subjacket?

he has too many layers. that being said he is about as dapper of a person marrying a sock poppet wrapped around a fleshlight i have ever seen.

Too few pixels to tell but I think the jacket has shawl lapels on top of the peak lapels for some loving reason. Maybe Naruto had them too.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It's a three piece suit, he's wearing a waistcoat.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sebmojo posted:

It's a three piece suit, he's wearing a waistcoat.

OK this is the F1 crash "the tyres are wet" trolling all over again.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
never loving seen or heard of lapels like that though. yeah i know what a 3 piece suit is

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Queen Combat posted:

JFC! On the way back I drove him for a few hours of the journey. Is there anything forumside about this? Only reference is maybe his last post, which doesn't show up on the post history search yet due to it being broken.

The only thing we know is this:

Tremek posted:

For all avoidance of doubt, Dave is never again welcome, his post above is a deliberate lie or obfuscation, and in my view he is incapable of being trusted or trustworthy in any capacity from this point forward.

He does not deserve your assistance or pity, and Dave, if you ever read this, be aware that the statute of limitations for sexual assault in Colorado is 20 years, you rapey gently caress.

Let’s move on, AI, and please let my family heal without crass Goon bullshit.

And I had talked to him after he closed his thread, and while I wanted it not to be true, it seems like pretty damning evidence here. :(

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
poo poo sims.

thats loving brutal. sorry you got dragged into that.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I just saw his last post of bad poetry in that thread he closed

[what an rear end in a top hat]

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Xarbala posted:

I just saw his last post of bad poetry in that thread he closed

[what an rear end in a top hat]

lol, that was foo fighters

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

syscall girl posted:

lol, that was foo fighters

Oh

lmao

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

never loving seen or heard of lapels like that though. yeah i know what a 3 piece suit is

It's the stem of his boutonniere.

edit:
Never mind, now I see what you're talking about....I have no idea, but now I want a jacketed jacket.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

some tuxedo collars have a sort of stripe of extra fabric with a different shininess or whatever, no idea what it's called

Looks to me like the white tux he's wearing accomplishes that effect by adding a layer of fabric that for some reason isn't stitched on, maybe.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Those folded-back parts of a jacket are the lapels. Those are satin-edged or possibly satin-framed lapels.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Queen Combat posted:

Wow, holy poo poo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Anne Whateley posted:

Those folded-back parts of a jacket are the lapels. Those are satin-edged or possibly satin-framed lapels.

I'm more concerned that his wife hasn't even touched her wedding dinner. I hope she doesn't have an eating disorder. :ohdear:

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
Is that a picture of oohhboy's legendary 5 piece suit?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

ExplodingSims posted:

The only thing we know is this:

And I had talked to him after he closed his thread, and while I wanted it not to be true, it seems like pretty damning evidence here. :(

That's pretty conclusive, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It never fails to amuse when people look at the little details because the greater context is too clear and too terrible, especially when they find new and terrible revelations.