Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

That man is the father of a girl who was kidnapped in the documentary "Abducted in Plain Sight", he gave the man who kidnapped his daughter a hand-job before he took her.

Edit:

I just realized I should probably spoiler this. Sorry.

Space Cadet Omoly has a new favorite as of 02:13 on Feb 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

e: spoilers

So watch it and then want to kill yourself like the rest of us.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I mean, Bill Nye also doesn't run around like he's the end all be all of scientific thought either. I don't think he's ever claimed he's a major scientists and seems to understand what he is. He's an engineer that made a show explaining basic science in a pretty entertaining way that got very popular. He got famous and kind of became a spokesperson for science accidentally so he uses that. Yeah he doesn't have a high end science degree but it isn't like he was ever doing high end science or even trying to.

It's totally reasonable that a literal mechanical engineer would be able to explain most basic science.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Damnit Randaconda, please.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Damnit Randaconda, please never stop

Ftfy

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Trebuchet King's ancestors in action.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I mean, Bill Nye also doesn't run around like he's the end all be all of scientific thought either. I don't think he's ever claimed he's a major scientists and seems to understand what he is. He's an engineer that made a show explaining basic science in a pretty entertaining way that got very popular. He got famous and kind of became a spokesperson for science accidentally so he uses that. Yeah he doesn't have a high end science degree but it isn't like he was ever doing high end science or even trying to.

It's totally reasonable that a literal mechanical engineer would be able to explain most basic science.

Why not both? I'd watch the Dolph Nye science hour

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
Hm, but when will we scream at own rear end?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I'm just glad he doesn't "Well ACTUALLY..." and try to suck the fun out of everything even remotely inaccurate.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

BillyC posted:

Hm, but when will we scream at own rear end?

Scream at own rear end ain't an activity, it's a way of life

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

quote:

Each day, on the set of her show “Better Things,” the director and actor Pamela Adlon retreats to a small room while the cast and crew eat lunch. She turns off the lights, shuts down her phone, removes her pants and her bra, and lies face down on a couch.
I misread this opening sentence as

quote:

Each day, on the set of her show “Better Things,” the director, and actor Pamela Adlon, retreat to a small room while the cast and crew eat lunch. She... removes her pants and her bra, and lies face down on a couch.
I was thinking drat, she really does follow after Louis CK.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

i watched this last night and let me tell you ive never gone from laughing my head off to feeling terrible about it so fast in all my life

i watched it earlier today, and agreed.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

the_steve posted:

I'm just glad he doesn't "Well ACTUALLY..." and try to suck the fun out of everything even remotely inaccurate.

i wonder what popular scientist this post could be referring to

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

And up there, and over there, and over there, too

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Easy there C K.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Scaramouche posted:

Dolph Lundgren Science Hour

Watch him savagely beat climate change deniers and YECs.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Kheldarn posted:

Trebuchet King's ancestors in action.

Must be pretty far away in that picture.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Those are trees.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

echosystems

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That rocky boi came in so hard and fast it turned bedrock to plasma before it even hit the ground, knocking the atmosphere clean out of the way pulling the hard vacuum of space down to the surface of the earth and spattered bits of it across the moon. That's my kind of rocky boi.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 13:01 on Feb 15, 2019

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

What accent is required to make this even remotely rhyme?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Buffalo Bill accent?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

trapped mouse posted:

i wonder what popular scientist this post could be referring to

Steven Hawking had a script that did this

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Possibly very naive,very easily led and possibly very trusting,this dude pictured gave his neighbour a handjob in a car.

Said neighbour was a super manipulative paedo who ruined the family before kidnapping one of said families daughter.

Twice.

Oh God I knew that story but I didn't know that was the dude in question, wow.

Thanks for the summary!!

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

An Overwhelming Surplus Of Diggity (GSV)

well played, lol, RIP too :(

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

cursed image

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
One of them has their loving face on there. Imagine

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery posted:

well played, lol, RIP too :(

RIP

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Beeswax posted:

What accent is required to make this even remotely rhyme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6UhXivPyw4

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
drat rands you trippin balls today my friend

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

These memes all suck this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Blind Rasputin posted:

These memes all suck this morning.

Try the ultimate meme: trump signing a emergency order to open the coffers for a straight up looting spree.