Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

President Deals, ladies and gentlemen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

That was nuts. Usually at a rally he's just ranting and it's (mildly) more coherent because he's got some audience feedback etc.

Not sure how you can watch something like this and not immediately think we should be putting this guy into assisted living.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...ingawful.com%2F

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

That Works posted:

Not sure how you can watch something like this and not immediately think we should be putting this guy into assisted living.

Why would we want to assist him?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

There's always a godamned tweet. I hope at the end of this presidency someone indexes all the tweets together and publishes it for the world to see

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

There's always a godamned tweet. I hope at the end of this presidency someone indexes all the tweets together and publishes it for the world to see

"Donald v Donald: A President Divided (in Tweets)"

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Wasnt the daily show already doing it?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Reminder, Trump still has not signed the spending bill, and has not actually said he will.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/...ingawful.com%2F

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

BigDave posted:

Reminder, Trump still has not signed the spending bill, and has not actually said he will.

He doesnt need to sign it, he needs to not veto it.

E: I'm wrong

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_veto#United_States

Naramyth fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Feb 15, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

You mean the thing that had a vote? And years of hearings?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Naramyth posted:

He doesnt need to sign it, he needs to not veto it.

Doesn't it take 2 weeks to go into effect if he doesn't sign it?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Edit: nm

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Stravag posted:

It was not my personal choice.
-Cletus VonFifthGradeEducation

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

hobbesmaster posted:

Ten days (not counting Sundays), so if he doesn't sign it goes into effect on the 27th.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

I had it backwards

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_veto#United_States

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

McNally posted:

Ten days (not counting Sundays), so if he doesn't sign it goes into effect on the 27th.

Doesn't that still mean we shut down for a week?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Pocket vetoes only happen if congress isn't in session, it is in session right now.

Chichevache posted:

this is what I was getting at

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Chichevache posted:

Unfortunately.

hobbesmaster posted:

Sorry, my pedantry is acting up.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Stravag posted:

By a democratically elected body of representatives?

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

Pocket vetoes only happen if congress isn't in session, it is in session right now.

There it is.

So its what's the most petty thing that can happen.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

psydude posted:

By a democratically elected body of representatives?

I like how the gop is all about choice when it doesnt mainly pertain to women

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1096442225330933761

If I understand US central and south american diplomacy correctly this means 250 tons of ammunition and m16s, right?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Have a feel good story

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1096089253178531841?s=19

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

He's gonna LOCK HER UP

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/statu...ingawful.com%2F

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

holy gently caress, i don't even know what the name for that is, but jesus, some fuckhead political commentator directing arrests?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/former-gop-rep-watching-mcconnell-eat-manure-sandwich

:laugh:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

i don't even know what the name for that is

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
As of now, Trump still has not signed the funding bill. He signed the state of emergency declaration. If he does not sign the funding bill today, the government shuts down at midnight.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Mr. Nice! posted:

As of now, Trump still has not signed the funding bill. He signed the state of emergency declaration. If he does not sign the funding bill today, the government shuts down at midnight.

Won't even be surprised at this point. It's the dumbest, most self-destructive, petty and spiteful move possible.

So I give it 50/50 odds.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

75% chance he doesnt sign

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
$25 to DVA says he doesn't sign it by midnight.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Me and the gf are going to San Antonio this weekend so I can drink all of the booze on the river walk. If he doesn't sign it I'm staying in San Antonio all next week to finish any I might have missed. Yay 3 day or more weekend.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Kaepernick collusion lawsuit just settled with a confidentiality agreement. Kaep got loving paid.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It truly is the icing on the cake that this emergency declaration steals billions of dollars from the military.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1096469477716299776?s=19

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Fallom posted:

It truly is the icing on the cake that this emergency declaration steals billions of dollars from the military.

Ah, the traditional path to a coup (if $8 billion wasn’t a single-digit percentage).

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Hey, anyone here get an Anthrax vaccine between 01 and 07? You might have just won 100% disability from the VA + squalene-positive tests and/or autoimmune diseases.

So, GG Army!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

SimonCat posted:

Hey, anyone here get an Anthrax vaccine between 01 and 07? You might have just won 100% disability from the VA + squalene-positive tests and/or autoimmune diseases.

So, GG Army!

Details? Or is this the same set of bad batches as before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Mr. Nice! posted:

Details? Or is this the same set of bad batches as before?

I have a list of batch numbers. If it's old news I'm sorry for re-iterating it, it's just the first I've heard of it. Mine are outside the date range, but the lot numbers from Sill are listed as "unkown" so who knows?