Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/naotasu0421_dna/status/1079306059594919936?s=19

He's alright! A cervical sprain apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

Is any service streaming the DDT x BJW New Years Eve show?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SLUM KING posted:

Is any service streaming the DDT x BJW New Years Eve show?

It's not listed on DDT's service.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jun Akiyama is suggesting AJPW will invade NOAH and BJW this year

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

So in addition to KENTA very likely coming back long-term post-WWE, for at least one night

Eddie Edwards is coming back to NOAH to team with Atsushi Kotoge

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

He better wear the cape.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

NOAH's future is going to be as WWE's Japanese equivalent to PROGRESS, isn't it?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I'm more worried about DDT/Sendai Girls in that direction given their closeness with other co-opted promotions.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Big Trump Fundraiser developing a grip on DDT is the most heartbreaking news I’ve maybe ever heard

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1095942225194708992

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
DDT Judgment is just an afterthought, the real main event is the MUSCLE show tomorrow.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Reminder that you can watch this live with a free Bronze account.

Here's the card

KO-D Openweight Championship
Daisuke Sasaki (c) vs. Konosuke Takeshita

Dramatic Dream Match
Tetsuya Endo vs. Naomichi Marufuji

DDT Extreme Championship
Shinya Aoki (c) vs. HARASHIMA

KO-D Tag Team Championship
Moonlight Express (Speedball Mike Bailey & MAO) (c) vs. Shuten-doji (Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi) vs. #STRONGHEARTS (CIMA & Seiki Yoshioka)

Special Hardcore 6-Person Match
Sanshiro Takagi, Chigusa Nagayo & Ryuji Ito vs. DAMNATION (Takumi Iroha, Soma Takao & Mad Paulie)

Danshoku Dino Produce "POKOTAN" Debut Match
Danshoku Dino, Pokotan & KUDO vs. Keisuke Ishii, Mizuki Watase & Kota Umeda

Akito vs. T-Hawk

Go Shiozaki, Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Naya vs. Daisuke Sekimoto, Toru Owashi & Yuki Iino

DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship Time Delayed Entry Battle Royal
Asuka (c) vs. Super Sasadango Machine vs. Makoto Oishi vs. Keisuke Okuda vs. Saki Akai vs. Kazuki Hirata vs. Tomomitsu Matsunaga vs. Gorgeous Matsuno vs. Hoshitango vs. Gota Ihashi vs. Yuni vs. Yasu Urano vs. El Lindaman vs. Scorpio X2 vs. Yuka Sakazaki vs. Mina Shirakawa vs. Chinsuke Nakamura vs. Maku Donurato

Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Ueno & Space Monkey vs. Antonio Honda, Jason "The Gift" Kincaid & Naomi Yoshimura

Tokyo Joshi Pro Offer Match
Yuna Manase, Nodoka Tenma & Yuki Aino vs. Natsumi Maki, Hikari Noa & Miu Watanabe

BASARA Offer Match
Ryuichi Sekine & Daiki Shimomura vs. Takato Nakano & Masato Kamino

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/STRIGGA/status/1096763340217614336

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

If you're debating watching this show, it featured a Royal Rumble to decide who the newest member of a (real) boy band would be which was won by Andreza Giant Panda. At the end of the show, Andreza was fired from the band when it was revealed that he was cheating on his wife with Ice Ribbon's Tsukasa Fujimoto

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

And the only reason the boy band had a free spot was because they had to fire a member due to his own affair scandal

Also it's been a bad weekend for Andreza, he previously got beat to hell yesterday by new challenger Big Man Vader

DDT is legit one of my fav promotions currently

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I decided to give DDTPro a trial sub. When does last night's show go up on demand?

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
2 back to back Ryogoku shows drawing around 4115 each. I guess that's good

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

Pinwiz11 posted:

I decided to give DDTPro a trial sub. When does last night's show go up on demand?

Looks like it's already up. For things that are streamed it seems to go pretty fast unless something needs heavier editing. Some technical issues seem to have delayed the vods of a couple small shows I'm still waiting on.

Some of the gimmicks are a little rough to watch, especially when you're watching with people who haven't been exposed to DDT before, but I had a fun time with the show. The Extreme Title match was kind of bizarre but I didn't dislike it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the perverted ronald mcdonald gimmick is everything that was wrong with dieno without any parodying

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

KungFu Grip posted:

the perverted ronald mcdonald gimmick is everything that was wrong with dieno without any parodying

Yeah that really sucked. Dieno's gimmick was particularly "oh no" this time around because my boyfriend was watching with us, but I can get into him when he's not hitting the gay panic stuff.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Whoops wrong thread

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Feb 19, 2019

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bull Dempsey's going to DDT

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1098517354726608896

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOXWFgNouM

perfect fit

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Glad to see The American Balloon returning to DDT.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

DDT Coming to America card is out and it looks good

○Weapon Rumble in U.S.A.
MAO vs Sanshiro Takagi

○3-Way Tag Match
HARASHIMA/Kazusada Higuchi vs Akito/Ethan Page vs Shigehiro Irie/Jason “the Gift” Kincaid

○Soma Takao/Tetsuya Endo vs Yukio Sakaguchi/Masahiro Takanashi

○Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship
Delayed Entry Battle Royale
(Champion as of 2.23: Saki Akai)
Challengers: Makoto Oishi, Kazuki Hirata, Yoshihiko, Kikutaro, Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana, X
*Due to the nature of the title, there may be a different champion on the date of the show, or the match may not be held as a championship match.

○Danshoku Dieno/Antonio Honda vs Joey Ryan/Royce Isaacs

○Miyu Yamashita vs Maki Ito

○Main Event:
Daisuke Sasaki vs Konosuke Takeshita

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

looks great apart from them insisting on hiring kincaid and i just do not get it

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I've never seen Kincaid in America but I like his DDT stuff, he's perfectly fine as a low card tag guy and his spots are over.

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

i dunno i think he's really not good and the last ddt show he was on he was as bad as ever

also literally the worst outfit in professional wrestling in 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Champion Carnival A Block looks amazing. B Block looks like Akiyama pulled names out of a hat.

Block A
Kento Miyahara
Dylan James
Gianni Valletta
Ryoji Sai
Shuji Ishikawa
Yuji Okabayashi (BJW)
Zeus
Yuma Aoyagi
Kengo Mashimo (K-Dojo)

Block B
Joe Doering
Joel Redman (formerly known as Oliver Grey in NXT)
Sam Adonis (Corey Graves's idiot brother)
Jake Lee
Naoya Nomura
Yoshitatsu
Takashi Yoshida (aka Cyber Kong from Dragon Gate)
Daichi Hashimoto (BJW)
Suwama

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

they really couldn’t replace Adonis or Redman with Sekimoto huh

oh well

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Well someone has to eat lariats.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

i'm guessing bjw didn't want to spare their champ and biggest star but it would've been cool esp as i've heard little good about daichi lately from bjw fans

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Daichi Hashimoto retire bitch

e: I mean even if they didn’t want to spare Sekimoto they could’ve given them Hama. Hama fuckin rules

Venomous fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Feb 25, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Speaking of Hama. He and Nakanoue issued a title for title challenge against the winner of the AJPW tag title match from yesterday before the show so Seki Four Belts could end up Seki Five Belts.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
When will the usage of "Raising an army" end in western puroresu circles?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

You should raise an army to kill it

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Adaptabullshit posted:

When will the usage of "Raising an army" end in western puroresu circles?

probably not until the promotions themselves stop using machine translations of their show names

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/STRIGGA/status/1100077492579324002

Probably taking bumps again before '20

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

do you mean march 20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wanna do wheelchair explosion races with Onita. Please make this happen US promoters.