Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Mclaren is going to own everyone this year anyway, so it's not like it matters.

Wait, did I say own? I meant owe! They are going to owe everyone and apology for being terrible again!
:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
GOATs know GOATs

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jokes on you, he looks like an extremely competent clown

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Jokes on you, he looks like an extremely competent clown

Certainly makes the entire paddock and fan base laugh, yes.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Stroll driver of the day

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Does anyone else lay in bed at night and wonder why Ferrari is so poo poo?

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

BubbaGrace posted:

same but McLaren

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Same but Williams

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Same but F1

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Same

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

It was a failure but god drat what a car this was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46_5z2VjRh4

https://www.autosport.com/f1/feature/4263/f92a-ferrari-famous-failure

Wiltsghost fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Feb 17, 2019

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Don't care if it was poo poo, the engine sounds amazing.

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Williams will miss the first day of testing. sad_trombone.aiff

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Speaking of failures.....

EoRaptor posted:

Williams will miss the first day of testing. sad_trombone.aiff

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.williams-to-miss-opening-day-of-f1-pre-season-testing.76UNNN8LDNagbrupNhR5Y4.html

Old Grasshopper
Apr 7, 2011

"Patience, young grasshopper."

BubbaGrace posted:

Same but Haas.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ferrari is the best. Hell you may say that they are the #missionwinningest team in Formula 1 One (tm)

Im irl angry at Williams. You killed Senna for this? get the gently caress out the FIA should ban them for being so poo poo.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ferrari is the best. Hell you may say that they are the #missionwinningest team in Formula 1 One (tm)

Im irl angry at Williams. You killed Senna for this? get the gently caress out the FIA should ban them for being so poo poo.

I’m irl angry at Venezuela. They killed el hefe for this? Get the gently caress out the mods should ban you for being so poo poo.

We lost the good South American for whatever the gently caress this is

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wirth1000 posted:

good South American

???

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Salvador Allende

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wirth1000 posted:

I’m irl angry at Venezuela. They killed el hefe for this? Get the gently caress out the mods should ban you for being so poo poo.

We lost the good South American for whatever the gently caress this is

nice
meltdown

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

:lol: williams

that poor team. someone take it behind the shed and put it out of it's misery

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Kilonum posted:

Same but Williams
They have no money, but McLaren and Ferrari especially have no excuse. Sad.

Hideous sidepods

Old Grasshopper posted:

Same but Haas.
They were highly competitive in the midfield right out of the gate with like the lowest budget in F1. Very strong team, big success. Shows the wisdom and efficacy of Capitalism and American ingenuity. Huge.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Haas should have a really ostentatious American livery. Flags, eagles, and all that poo poo to trigger the limp wristed euro babies. Like, as bad as that parody American F1 car, except functional.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Next Sunday is the 10 year anniversary of the announcement of USF1

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I remember seeing a magazine article about that one. What low-energy failures ran that project anyway? Sad.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

The double floor was weird as hell.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Race at Imola again imo

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

quote:

Ferrari, Codacons ready to demand the seizure of the car"Possible indirect advertising to tobacco .Exposed to antitrust"
http://www.askanews.it/cronaca/2019/02/16/ferrari-codacons-pronto-a-chiedere-il-sequestro-della-monoposto-pn_20190216_00093/

#essereTobacco

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

McLaren is gonna catch poo poo for it's "a better tomorrow" poo poo too.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I assume the point is that if you google those terms and the top result is a tobacco company then you might as well be putting Marlboro on the side of the car

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
We all love Ferrari and tobacco ads and demand that this miscarriage of justice be resolved #FreeFerrari #KeepFightingMichael #MissionWinnow

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Thanks Ants posted:

I assume the point is that if you google those terms and the top result is a tobacco company then you might as well be putting Marlboro on the side of the car

Except McLaren is so bad that their "not a cigarette brand wink wink" search brings up movies and stuff and not the tobacco company like they think it will.

That might be their defense, "we're too stupid to be evil, we swear! just look at the drivers we chose"

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

remember when a bunch of us had the great idea to make a #TeamAmericaF1 website to parody USF1, complete with a car mockup that had a truck grill and McDonald's advertising and a bunch of people thought it was real

that was 10 years ago

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hell let people enjoy cigarrets. The nazis at brussels should let people enjoy whatever they want imo.
#bringbackgridgirls

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Hell let people enjoy cigarrets. The nazis at brussels should let people enjoy whatever they want imo.
#bringbackgridgirls

Just an insane amount of synergy between sexism, thinking cigarettes are cool and good for some stupid reason, and being a Ferrari fan

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Haas should have a really ostentatious American livery. Flags, eagles, and all that poo poo to trigger the limp wristed euro babies. Like, as bad as that parody American F1 car, except functional.

I actually agree

Then get like some American drivers to really trigger the euros. I'd say look at indy but Bourdais and Power and Hinchcliffe and Sato....

We can't even win our own open wheel series. Why are americans so bad at open wheel? :911: silly nascar

gently caress Ryan Hunter-Reay is our best hope of an American F1 driver? Yeah nope.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Zaphod42 posted:

gently caress Ryan Hunter-Reay is our best hope of an American F1 driver? Yeah nope.
Josef Newgarden? I mean I'm not sure why he'd leave the team he won the IndyCar championship with in 2017 to fart around the lower F1 midfield in a Haas or McLaren or something, but he's younger and better than RHR at least.

also I'm a euro and currently very triggered due to the fact I mentioned an American racing driver

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Feb 17, 2019

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

Just an insane amount of synergy between sexism, thinking cigarettes are cool and good for some stupid reason, and being a Ferrari fan

A sinergy between not liking girls, cigarrets and Scuderia Ferrari. Impresive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Alexander Rossi is American! :911: :ca: