Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*clearing throat* Yoshi's crafted world demo is very cute but I dont think that game's for me. its cool how you need to look at the foreground and background for collectibles, and the movement feels better than it did on the wiiu one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff posted:

*clearing throat* Yoshi's crafted world demo is very cute but I dont think that game's for me. its cool how you need to look at the foreground and background for collectibles, and the movement feels better than it did on the wiiu one

That’s not what it said.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i will never reveal the bob secret

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Tales of Woe posted:

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Tales of Woe posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My PMs are open.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if i knew the bob secret i would reveal it. no fuckin laws

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

astral chain looks like budget garbage much like every platinum game not made by kamiya and vanquish

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

gently caress you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like budget crap

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I like budget crap

the korra game and transformers are pretty bad. i mean i'd be more happy if its good. but it looks janky and the 20 second long hitstop looks awful. AND star fox was poo poo. and the combat in nier automata was the least interesting thing about it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
star fox rules

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i think it looks dope but i also liked nier automata combat. hard to tell how big it is from a trailer that has like 10 secondss of real gameplay

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

astral chain looked dire to me, those character designs lol. hope im proven wrong but i doubt it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm curious how much the chain actually matters, that could be cool. But it's probably just canned animations tied to hitting Heavg attack or whatever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

star fox rules

gah!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Astral Chain has terrible aesthetics but it could be a Vanquish level surprise. You never know with those Platinum lads

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

astral chain looks like budget garbage much like every platinum game not made by kamiya and vanquish

gently caress you.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I thought astral chain was going to be Xenoblade x 2 for most of the trailer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lets not mock switchs best game by comparing it to oniichanbara level 1000yen ps3 trash with fire emblem character designs

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the korra game and transformers are pretty bad. i mean i'd be more happy if its good. but it looks janky and the 20 second long hitstop looks awful. AND star fox was poo poo. and the combat in nier automata was the least interesting thing about it

Yeah it was a huge dissapointment when the korra and transformer games werent good. Big upset. Really startedmaking me see platinum differently

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HORMELCHILI posted:

Yeah it was a huge dissapointment when the korra and transformer games werent good. Big upset. Really startedmaking me see platinum differently

I'm pretty sure Transformers launched at like $15 on 360 and I remember it being basically what you'd expect from a platinum game at that price point . It is my understanding that their Avatar game was really bad tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

i didn't expect them to be good. all they've made between bayonetta 2 and nier have been those two games tho. and another budget teenage mutant ninja turtles game i guess. and astral chain looks a lot closer to those than bayo or vanquish. farewell.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

I'm pretty sure Transformers launched at like $15 on 360 and I remember it being basically what you'd expect from a platinum game at that price point . It is my understanding that their Avatar game was really bad tho

it was a full priced game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I got the transformers game really cheap and it was ok

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

my impressions of the platinum game were colored by the fact that it was shown immediately after the horrible rear end creed footage. so i dont know

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rooYKWygz80 big new tim rogers breaking down the mario maker 2 trailer. hoipe for blessed content.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

getting waterboarded for a minute and then shown footage of peppa pig’s crafted world, saying i’ll do anything to play it day one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

getting waterboarded for a minute and then shown footage of peppa pig’s crafted world, saying i’ll do anything to play it day one

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

my impressions of the platinum game were colored by the fact that it was shown immediately after the horrible rear end creed footage. so i dont know

look, if you want to play the ultimate uncucked version of ubisoft open world games, you need to ditch the streaming to switch baby crap and head on over to xbox one x, the world's most powerful console. only the xbox one x can handle populating the map with 10 bajillion icons and tutorials at once

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bbg’s imp dot zone: all my alpha phi brothers running out of their bed rooms when they hear the ubisoft start up sound, all got naked bimbos over heir shoulders like the fyad flag

dick kyanka’s cuck hive imp zone: playing full priced japanese shovelware switch edition under my covers, pretending to be asleep due to anxiety

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm not a fan of how Platinum games feel to play to begin with so I was expectedly unhype.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

bbg’s imp dot zone: all my alpha phi brothers running out of their bed rooms when they hear the ubisoft start up sound, all got naked bimbos over heir shoulders like the fyad flag

dick kyanka’s cuck hive imp zone: playing full priced japanese shovelware switch edition under my covers, pretending to be asleep due to anxiety

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HolePisser1982 posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Apparently Nintendo ponied up the cash and Scalebound is going to actually come out as a switch exclusive

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i assume it'll go back in production when astral chain is done so it's a ways off even if the rumor is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Apparently Nintendo ponied up the cash and Scalebound is going to actually come out as a switch exclusive
You just got Bobbed bitch.