Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Thank you, Mayor Dave, for your diligence in remembering sailor, which was instrumental to this piece (which is not yet finished)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:trumppop:

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

it finally came in the mail

good night, sweet prints

twoday
May 4, 2005

Uranium posted:

it finally came in the mail

good night, sweet prints

You were also in the same city and with inadequate postage

Hahaha, it worked

#lifehack

twoday
May 4, 2005

Everyone will get their prints

Very good

twoday has issued a correction as of 04:43 on Feb 16, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

Everyone will get their prints

Very good

So Im out in my yard working on some poo poo and my mailman comes up with an envelope laughing and I'm like what's so funny dude and he's like here's your mail H.G. Burrito.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So Im out in my yard working on some poo poo and my mailman comes up with an envelope laughing and I'm like what's so funny dude and he's like here's your mail H.G. Burrito.

man if only he'd known what was inside

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

nice

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Lmao

twoday
May 4, 2005

experimenting with negative space

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

loving incredible

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

experimenting with negative space

omg

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
holy poo poo

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

they are up

my wife saw Danil Tum when i was framing it and thought it was weird and ugly and wanted to know what it was for, so i explained that there's a guy on the trump thread who's playing around with linoleum prints and i bought some, and she wanted to know why and seemed a little concerned, but when i told her i just thought they were funny and showed her how they make a series, she actually laughed and said okay that is kinda funny BUT WEIRD and walked away

so i think i got away with it

twoday
May 4, 2005

lmao

It looks incredibly classy, good job.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

twoday posted:

lmao

It looks incredibly classy, good job.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I going to some thrift stores tomorrow to find the most ornate big frame I can find for this and matte it.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Duscat posted:

they are up

my wife saw Danil Tum when i was framing it and thought it was weird and ugly and wanted to know what it was for, so i explained that there's a guy on the trump thread who's playing around with linoleum prints and i bought some, and she wanted to know why and seemed a little concerned, but when i told her i just thought they were funny and showed her how they make a series, she actually laughed and said okay that is kinda funny BUT WEIRD and walked away

i'm the amazon echo next to the laptop

twoday
May 4, 2005

Wow, it looks so professional this way. Imagine how cool it would look if I knew how to center it and print properly

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

The Disintegration Tromps

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Duscat posted:

they are up

Nice job :buddy:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
noice trump

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Duscat posted:

they are up

when CSPAM leads to confused wife questions....

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i remember sailor

and will buy some sailor

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Should I remember Sailor?

Because I don't

Also think the Tarot cards are a good idea twoday, I'm interested in what sort of rhyme and reason* you put on 'em

*Maybe just throw some Phantom Tollbooth in there

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

they are up

NICE FILIGREE ON YOUR FAN BLADES, IDIOT

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

cumshitter posted:

NICE FILIGREE ON YOUR FAN BLADES, IDIOT

lmao holy poo poo
but you should see my fans though
got to replace them, but need more monies
I should start a gofundme

twoday
May 4, 2005

Baloogan posted:

i remember sailor

and will buy some sailor

sure, I will sell sailor prints once the trump prints are resolved

as far as I can tell, about a third of the trump prints have arrived, and many are still en route or have possibly been destroyed along the way.

Please post here or send me a PM if you receive your print

twoday
May 4, 2005

Nebakenezzer posted:

Should I remember Sailor?

Because I don't

Also think the Tarot cards are a good idea twoday, I'm interested in what sort of rhyme and reason* you put on 'em

*Maybe just throw some Phantom Tollbooth in there

It;s a reference to a trump tweet which he ended with "Remember Sailor!"

Literally nobody knows what he meant but we in the trump thread have been diligently remembering sailor. Occasionally someone will say something along the lines of "hey, remember when this thing happened?" and the standard reply is "sorry, I only remember sailor"

Like the previous prints, it is a commentary on Trump's dementia.

twoday
May 4, 2005

I bought some very large sheets of paper, larger than my large torso, and I am slowly working on a drawing on that paper that is inspired by Hieronymous Bosch and titled "The Burger Feast"

or whatever

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

print came in today! no pic because it got all crunched up in the mailbox so I'm putting it under some magazines before I take it out

twoday
May 4, 2005

iron it at a low temperature, flipped over, if it is crumpled

or staple it to your trash can

or burn it

it's your trump print now, go hog wild

twoday
May 4, 2005

also where is that DOOM gangtag from, I want one

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

twoday posted:

It;s a reference to a trump tweet which he ended with "Remember Sailor!"

Literally nobody knows what he meant but we in the trump thread have been diligently remembering sailor. Occasionally someone will say something along the lines of "hey, remember when this thing happened?" and the standard reply is "sorry, I only remember sailor"

Like the previous prints, it is a commentary on Trump's dementia.

thx I only ever saw joke answers in the tronk thread :hai:

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/989813047773614080

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

also where is that DOOM gangtag from, I want one

just slight pressure worked fine

the tag is from what I stole from Jose haha, it's from Frisky Dingo which is one of the most precient cartoons ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Ui_jQdSz0&t=43s

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday
May 4, 2005

hell yeah

Surprisingly, they all seem to be arriving

twoday has issued a correction as of 07:21 on Feb 20, 2019

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014