Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

BrandorKP posted:

Trump Is Driving Out Precious Republican Voters https://nyti.ms/2V65f2f

Holy poo poo that lead picture

The Republican party is definitely not racist

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Zwabu posted:

Someone else in the thread posted that they think it's straight up market manipulation, to try to pump up the Dow and S&P everytime they are sagging due to the pressure from trade wars, markets get a little juice back from these kind of bogus reassurances.

Seems as likely an explanation as any.

Alternatively it's just as likely to be brainworms and Trump trying to cargo cult big shiny trade deals into being true just by virtue of his saying it. It's like him saying Japan nominated him for the Noble Peace Prize when the reality apparently is that Trump or his people floated the idea to Abe that "hey do you guys think maybe you could nominate Big Donnie for the Nobel" and Abe was totally like "uh, sure we'll look into that" and now it's fixed in Donnie's head that it actually happened.

That actually makes sense. It's just odd that he would be so concerned about this, like there's gotta be some self serving angle somewhere to explain it all.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Xand_Man posted:

That's a :fork:

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Deptfordx posted:

I guess the costs are such that it's impossible to charge an amount that all but the richest/laziest won't think "Eh, I'll throw it in a washing machine and do it myself".
I think the main issue is that the market for "too lazy to go to the laundromat and can't afford/ don't have room for my own machine" is too heavily cannibalized by drop off laundry services, and the more luxury version already has dry cleaning.

At that point, you're just adding an app.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

The NYT helped the Bush admin sell the Iraq war to the public through blatant lies and does puff pieces on Nazis. Their journalistic credentials are on par with FOX news.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Arent there "already"(aka some ideas guy trying to get a investors) dozen of prototyped tech bro over enginered(OE) bread makers?

Other than the Juicerco , I think the only other piece of poo poo OE applicance I seen is some tiny tortilla maker and some mini pizza maker?

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Mantis42 posted:

Where's the app that kills large spiders for you?

You don't have taskrabbit where you are?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Xand_Man posted:

I agree with you but what's the racist part in that particular picture?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

El Jeffe posted:

Look at the button

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

El Jeffe posted:

The Obama logo is hanging from a rope.

Edit: at least that's what it looks like to me. Looking closer, it could be a fork in it.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
That’s a fork.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Tibalt posted:

The Obama logo is hanging from a rope.

It's a fork.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Yeah it's a fork. As in, "Stick a fork in Obama, he's done." Still lovely, of course.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

To be fair it's good odds that guy is pretty drat racist.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Xand_Man posted:

also looks like a maraca

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

It's just your normal, average, brown colored fork

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Serfer posted:

It's just your normal, average, brown colored fork

a gold colored fork, like a silver spoon, actually fits in quite well with the "defend the rich" ethos of the republican party

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Maybe Michael Richards designed it.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1097247455006068738

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

This is a lot more aggressive than Trump usually gets when talking about the investigation.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

lol, a coverup of what?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

1glitch0 posted:

lol, a coverup of what?

Uh the real collusion (which isn't a crime and there is no collusion) (but if there was it's Hillary) uranium one deal, and the deep state, and something.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I love how this poo poo always breaks down when you realize Mueller and Comey are lifelong republicans.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

is pepsi ok posted:

Maybe Michael Richards designed it.
Oooh it shocks you. It shocks you.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

Chilichimp posted:

I love how this poo poo always breaks down when you realize Mueller and Comey are lifelong republicans.

RINOs!!!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1097117499336855553

He's like a really stupid and corrupt Pokemon.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pakled posted:

This is a lot more aggressive than Trump usually gets when talking about the investigation.

i guess barr told him he wasn't gonna fire mueller or some poo poo. so now trump is quoting opioed pedo rear end in a top hat in anger.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

lol how much of today's Presidential Shitposting is because of that pic of him looking like a walking Silver Alert that went viral yesterday

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fart City posted:

lol how much of today's Presidential Shitposting is because of that pic of him looking like a walking Silver Alert that went viral yesterday
I'm thinking Trump is enough of a narcissist to actually google himself constantly on his phone and seeing/reading people poo poo on his feeble-grandpa looks kinda hosed him up something fierce. I'm not 100% sure of this, though, given what most people have said about him being barely able to get twitter to work, so who knows.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Xand_Man posted:

That looks like a noose

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man you can literally see the prongs of the fork going into the logo, I just can't see this noose that you are talking about.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Asema posted:

Man you can literally see the prongs of the fork going into the logo, I just can't see this noose that you are talking about.

What if we convert forks to kilometers?

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
It's a goddamn fork. The tines go through the O.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Young Freud posted:

It's too bad Bolansaro isn't known as "Bolsnsaro the chickenfucker".

Hell always be "Bolsonaro the loser who has to poo poo in a bag."

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Asema posted:

Goons have fork blindness.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Asema posted:

If you round 1.3 to 14 then convert miles to kilometers H is the 8th letter of the alphabet

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Asema posted:

I was looking at it on mobile. The prongs are a lot more obvious on desktop.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/SonnyBunch/status/1096779902483947525

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I keep saying this, but if you’re interested in keeping up with modern farming issues you should be following Sarah Taber.
https://mobile.twitter.com/SarahTaber_bww/status/1096126023962382337

We can do without the addictive drug known as sugar though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Lol executives making slightly less money does not occur to them.