Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Minecraft Holmes posted:

Under Obama the biggest oil spill ever happened and congressmen went on tv to apologize in advance to the oil company for the slap on the wrist coming from Dems

lol 6 month long oil spill

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
During which there was serious talk of doing a project plowshares and plugging it up with a nuke.

Also the dispersal agent that actively made the situation worse.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Obama telling Hillary not to contest the result :yeshaha:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Volcott posted:

During which there was serious talk of doing a project plowshares and plugging it up with a nuke.

Also the dispersal agent that actively made the situation worse.

ITT, post poo poo you had intentionally repressed because in real time your mind recoiled at the horror unfolding before you

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

ITT, post poo poo you had intentionally repressed because in real time your mind recoiled at the horror unfolding before you

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
in like tyool 2006 the vice president of the united states shot a man in the face with like birdshot, who later apologized to the vp for getting in the way of his shot

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

gonna go off memory on this one:

*dumps gallons of corexit on hand of free market*
what you’re feeling is premature enlightenment

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

jobson groeth posted:

Baked Alaska getting cockblocked by the chuds being crass while he streaming a walk with a woman to take her for a date.
- Baked Alaska making an anti-BLM rap about how much he loves the police
- Baked Alaska getting roughed up and having his phone broken during some interminable zillion-hour Youtube video in LA, the cops flatly not giving a poo poo when he asked them, and him and his two gormless goons just kind of walking off

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Tony Hayward saying "I want my life back"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
7 MPs just quit UK Labour to form a new political party and within 6 hours one of them has had to publicly apologise for racist remarks

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/662070477737893888

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

MikeCrotch posted:

7 MPs just quit UK Labour to form a new political party and within 6 hours one of them has had to publicly apologise for racist remarks

Update: said group is now involved in a sex scandal

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MikeCrotch posted:

Update: said group is now involved in a sex scandal

so they weren't kidding when they said they were making a new party with blackjack and hookers

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Manafort's first trial was hung on the majority of counts 11-1 because of one chud

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

zegermans posted:

Manafort's first trial was hung on the majority of counts 11-1 because of one chud

iirc it wasn’t the chud who hung the vote, it was a chud who got interviewed saying they originally didn’t buy it but the trial convinced them. the holdout was someone else.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

uncurable mlady posted:

iirc it wasn’t the chud who hung the vote, it was a chud who got interviewed saying they originally didn’t buy it but the trial convinced them. the holdout was someone else.

there was a public chud that said that they were won over in spite of saying they didn't want him to be guilty (and somehow making it onto the jury). The holdout was never identified, but we all just assumed it was an even worse chud

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

zegermans posted:

there was a public chud that said that they were won over in spite of saying they didn't want him to be guilty (and somehow making it onto the jury). The holdout was never identified, but we all just assumed it was an even worse chud

i prefer to think it was a hilarious case of jury manipulation

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

In addition to requiring 150 to 200k for a speech, Joe Biden will demand that you do not address him as former vice president

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

hrc.io doesn't work anymore, guess she's not running

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Algund Eenboom posted:

The us army, in order to simulate "urban combat," conducted high-intensity training exercises in downtown flint, michigan, involving sending military vehicles through the streets and firing live ammunition at abandoned schools and factories. They did this without telling any residents beforehand

wait loving what?!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

uncurable mlady posted:

i prefer to think it was a hilarious case of jury manipulation

I'm telling you, I have an angle!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

zegermans posted:

I'm telling you, I have an angle!

i need to watch this again lol

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Liz Mair got angry about hispanics looking too mongolain, and then chose to tell the world

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

LastInLine posted:

Was it a Time Magazine editor who said after either the OKC bombing or that guy flying a plane into that IRS building that "White people can't be terrorists"?

e: Thinking back it had to be after 9/11 because there was this huge thing in the media about how only middle easterners could ever do a terrorism

it was Newsweek https://www.newsweek.com/when-should-we-use-terrorist-label-74971

paul_soccer10 posted:

Fish steer a dhow pretending to be black in LF for like 2 years for some reason

lipstick thespian pretending to be a woman for even longer

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

All of this poo poo about Chris Cantwell reminds me of when they had that szechuan sauce thing at McDonalds and all of the dipshits went in there and caused a scene, and in particular there was that one kid who jumped up and down on the counter screaming, actually yelling that he was Pickle Rick and screeming REEEEEEEEEEEEE while running out of the place, and then people doxxed him and found a bunch of pics of him dressed up all fashy and being excited to meet "Based Stickman," thus confirming every single stereotype about Rick and Morty fans and modern fascists all in one fell swoop.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

DoombatINC posted:

Liz Mair got angry about hispanics looking too mongolain, and then chose to tell the world

Please don't leave out that she tried to hand wave it away with an 'I speak Spanish so it would be nice if they spoke it to me too.' as her reasoning. Because opening with speaking Spanish in the USA is a great idea in the chud timeline we live in.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
As someone who was a kid in the 90s, reading back through some of the late 90s/early 00s stuff is great.

"retrieves"

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

MikeCrotch posted:

and, to be clear, the racist remarks were made after the party was founded

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Wow it's even worse in context what with a bunch of people dancing around it all agreeing.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

exmarx posted:

Actually they are not a political party, they are a corporation with a listed address of a Wetherspoons pub, because then they don't have to declare their donors

They are *totally* going to follow electoral spending rules anyway though, pinky promise

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Javid posted:

As someone who was a kid in the 90s, reading back through some of the late 90s/early 00s stuff is great.

"retrieves"

ah, the one good thing that Clinton did

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
that time trump, putin's puppet, murdered dozens of russians

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

GalacticAcid posted:

that time trump, putin's puppet, murdered dozens of russians

To be fair, the mercs decided to attack a fortified American position, an action so stupid that Putin is probably glad that they aren't around to gently caress up anymore

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

not now, trump train

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
hm?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Rex-Goliath posted:

not now, trump train

lol i remember this

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

exmarx posted:

I looked this up on BBC to see what the gently caress this was all about and , of course, the BBC is framing their departure as a principled stand against Corbyn/Labor's "anti-semitism"

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

The Mail's Corbyn takedown including that he ate store-brand baked beans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

I looked this up on BBC to see what the gently caress this was all about and , of course, the BBC is framing their departure as a principled stand against Corbyn/Labor's "anti-semitism"

It's funny because the Labour Friends of Israel just issued a statement straight up admitting it's about Israel and the anti-semitism they perceive is opposition to Israel.