Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

C-SPAN Caller posted:

A choice few people think the donation money is from Russia loving lol did they forget 2016

the only thing these people remember about 2016 is russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

all of these libs are going to enthusiastically turn around and pretend they were never against bernie after he wins the nomination

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
yall assholes are loving up his donation average

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

all of these libs are going to enthusiastically turn around and pretend they were never against bernie after he wins the nomination

worked for trump!

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
california being a part of super tuesday seems like it'll be a challenge for bernard, unless they can lock CA up somehow

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I have given bernie 2.7 :10bux: which as far as I know gets you auto blocked by donut twitter

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

also how her office declined to prosecute steven mnuchin and onewest bank for foreclosure fraud (despite leaked AG documents stating that there was evidence of widespread fraud) and then in a completely unrelated coincidence mnuchin gave a big donation to her senate campaign (she was the only dem he gave money to in 2016)

it gets dumber, her office actually recommended she prosecute because she had him dead to rights and enough evidence to convict even a rich white dude, and she refused

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle posted:

yall assholes are loving up his donation average

this is the excuse ill use for only giving him :10bux:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yinlock posted:

it gets dumber, her office actually recommended she prosecute because she had him dead to rights and enough evidence to convict even a rich white dude, and she refused

it is Dem policy to nominate the person with the most skeletons in the closet since it shows they get things done

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

freckle posted:

this is the excuse ill use for only giving him :10bux:

No worries comrade, any size donation will help bernie buy more weed. Every little bit counts.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

"Bernie is just going to blow all that money"

Didnt Hillary blow an insane record amount or am I misremembering?

Btw I voted for jill stein in a deep red state and now I live in a deep blue state

My vote is never going to matter for president rofl

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

i'm all in. bernie or die, baby

e: literally too stupid to figure out how to embed an imgur of my donation

WorkerThread has issued a correction as of 03:54 on Feb 20, 2019

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Dreylad posted:

california being a part of super tuesday seems like it'll be a challenge for bernard, unless they can lock CA up somehow

its not like kamala is going to win california by some insane margin though

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

taqueso posted:

Bernie announcing for president is racist.

he took the name sanders instead of sandras because he hates women thats why he ran against hillary

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

C-SPAN Caller posted:

A choice few people think the donation money is from Russia loving lol did they forget 2016

bernie dared challenge abuela supremacy and so he is the biggest russian agent since julius and ethel rosenberg

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

crazy cloud posted:

the biggest difference from 2015 to 2019 wrt bernie is his starting point. this isn't like, let's hope to shift the overton window an inch to the left and raise awareness for leftist ideas oh poo poo we're getting some traction let's build this airplane as we're in free fall, he has money and intention to win from day 1, and he's hiring professional campaign staff that is actually going to do a good job. he's going to win :popeye:

he's waaaay ahead of his last start. people like me, for instance, who didn't vote for him in the last primary, are already 100% on board and ready to bern.

i wasn't sure he'd have this much momentum. now it's clear he does.

DONT THREAD ON ME has issued a correction as of 04:01 on Feb 20, 2019

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
My dumb rear end just donated 60 whole dollars, and I'm thinking bout making it a nice round hundred. Are they doing the 1 day total thing based on eastern time?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Shear Modulus posted:

I struggle to share your optimism

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'd like to predict some new liberal takes on Bernie in advance:

1. Bernie supporters aren't really poor with how much money they've given him.
2. Listen, I like Bernie's policies, but other canidates can do the same policies, so it's not a unique advantage.
3. "White Only Welfare"
4. Amazon will die! if Bernie is elected. How will we live without Amazon?!
5. A REPUBLICAN said something NICE about BERNIE SANDERS. If that doesn't tell you he's bad news, I don't know what will.
6. Bernie Sanders would have been my canidate of choice if only he wasn't so mean to people trying to make an honest living in the healthcare industry.
7. I wish Bernie supporters found some other, more productive way of getting their vision fulfilled, like a start-up.
8. Remember the Gillette ad? Pay attention, Bernie.
9. Bernie is just too political.
10. *after he's won* Bernie is good, actually.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Bernie's the only game in town so it's ride or die!

I know I'm going to be riding my Bernie Body down from orbit as if it was some sort of surfboard and then after a fantastic landing using the still steaming skeleton to inflict fire damage upon my enemies. Will you be doing the same comrad?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

bernie has probably pulled in more donations in less than 24 hours than every other dem combined

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jon Joe posted:

5. A REPUBLICAN said something NICE about BERNIE SANDERS. If that doesn't tell you he's bad news, I don't know what will.

"I like Bernie" - Donald Trump, 2019

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

triple sulk posted:

bernie has probably pulled in more donations in less than 24 hours than every other dem combined

it’s a loving incredible record and watching succdems try to blow it off is an awe inspiring level of confidence

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

triple sulk posted:

It's nowhere near 24 hours yet, wait until russia and china wake up!

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Man is his 404 page is on point!
https://berniesanders.com/about/

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

it’s a loving incredible record and watching succdems try to blow it off is an awe inspiring level of confidence

he's going to win

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so how much money bernie has now????

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

all money from bros and russia

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Bernie is the only canidate who can beat Trump.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Digital Jedi posted:

Bernie Sanders!

:hmmyes:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Source4Leko posted:

Bernie is the only canidate who can beat Trump.

I've already heard takes that saying this is defeatism and if you say it, it's the same as handing trump the presidency

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Who is left to declare that poses any actual danger? Biden?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Who is left to declare that poses any actual danger? Biden?

lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i guess harris or warren?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

paul_soccer10 posted:

so how much money bernie has now????

all of it

Adbot