Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Solemn Sloth posted:

A good starting point would be to see if the ASPIRE program is operating in your municipality, https://aspire.csiro.au/

It’s a program that seeks to match waste producing businesses directly to other local businesses that want to use that waste stream.

Thanks, this looks good. It's a bit of shame the site is broken and there's no contact us link to let someone know the site is broken though. I'll try again tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

You Am I posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/feb/20/kelly-odwyer-calls-for-parliamentary-reform-and-an-end-to-echo-chambers

O'Dwyer: We're poo poo at negotiating with the Senate, so we want to ride rough shod over it by completely not understanding how the House of Lords is not the same as the Australian Senate.

quote:

’Dwyer supported a call last year by the current Senate presidentand her long-time friend Scott Ryan for the local adoption of the Salisbury convention. The Salisbury convention has been in the place in the United Kingdom since the late 1940s. It says the House of Lords will not block a policy that is explicitly part of a party’s election manifesto.

Lol liberals ever actually following through on any of the lies they told to get into power

E How would you even determine which vague promise connects to what counterproductive policy

" We campaigned on no cuts to education, health, the abc or sbs so labor has to vote for our privatise everything policy to keep them financially viable"

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Feb 20, 2019

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

snoremac posted:

I'm curious why the Medevac bill was so prone to being stepped around so easily by the Liberals. Shouldn't this have been foreseen from a mile away and the bill re-written to ensure it's not nullified by legal trickery, or did Labor just not give a poo poo?

Wouldn't it be funny if Labor shot themselves in the dick over a policy that is totally ineffective.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

There are a few facts you need to realise and understand.

The Australian people have been lied to and deceived for decades, not just a few years.

1. The federal government is illegal and sitting in treason.
2. The state governments are illegal and sitting in treason.
3. Local governments are illegal, completely. They are totally unlawful.
4. Most if not all judges in Australia, are sitting in treason and have no lawful basis to make any ruling against you.
5. The federal constitution, is the supreme lawful document of this country. All states must comply with it.
6. The magna carta 1215, is written into our constitution, therefore it is still applicable and lawful.
7. The 1688 Bill of Rights is written into our constitution and is still applicable and lawful.
8. Understand the difference between lawful and legal. You can NOT be legal, if you are not first lawful.
9. The constitution is based on and around the christian bible. Anything else, is considered a foreign power.
10. We the people of Australia are the commonwealth of Australia, not the government.
11. We the people of the commonwealth of Australia, have the power, not the government.
12. There is only one true constitution. The red covered, annotated Australian constitution. It is 1008 pages. It can only be changed or amended by a referendum of the people of Australia. The green one, made in 1986 is illegal and unlawful and cannot be used. Even the governments webpage is full of lies and mistruths.
13. There is NO Queen of Australia. It is a fiction used to get around you and your constitution, created by bob hawke and paul keating.
14. We are still, a self governing colonie of Great Britain. We are not an independent country.

Last but not least, we the people of Australia have the lawful right to sack the government, both state and federal. There is a correct way to do it on your ballot paper! Doing this ensures that they can never stand again for government. Learn it now!

Google is not always your friend in the search for the truth. Do your own research, from the correct documents. Ask questions, lots of questions. There are some very experienced and knowledgeable people on this site and they are willing to help you learn.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

My Lawful Challenge to the Jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court Geraldton Western Australia

IN THE MAGISTRATES COURT
OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA
HELD AT GERALDTON

Case No: GER/DOUG333/2018

BETWEEN:

City of Greater Geraldton Claimant(s)

and

Wayne Kenneth Glew First Defendant

and

Kylie June Bull Second Defendant

Lawful Challenge to the Jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court
Geraldton Western Australia

I, Wayne Kenneth Glew CPO,OWB Commonwealth Public Official Living Breathing Man, of 1004 Chapman Road Glenfield Geraldton WA 6532
make oath and state as follows;

1. I enter the court as a matter of right under the Crown of
England in name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2. First no Magistrate or Judge in Western Australia has
sworn the oath as required in Our Constitution.

3. On the 22nd and 23rd of January 2019 the Magistrate
admitted he had not sworn the Lawful Oath and therefore
sits in Treason contrary to Section 44 of the
Commonwealth Constitution Act 1900 UK and the
Commonwealth Constitution 1901.

4. The State Constitution only continues subject to the
Commonwealth Constitution Act 1900 UK and the
Commonwealth Constitution 1901.

5. The States are created under 107, 108 and 109 of the
Commonwealth Constitution.

6. If an authority is not granted by the Commonwealth
Constitution then it can not be in the State Constitution –
end of story.

7. No Parliament can change that fact.

8. You have no Jurisdiction either to enter the court or to sit
in the court.

9. You have failed to answer My Lawful Submissions as
accepted by the court on the 13th of September 2018.

10. At all times I have Lawfully Challenged the Unlawful
Council and its act.

11. No evidence has been entered in the court to prove that
the council has a lawful right to exist nor can there be
any right when The People and the High Court said No.

12. The issues raised by the Purported Magistrate are not
the truth nor is the Purported Decision of the High Court
as told by the Magistrate.

13. The Magistrate and the Councils lawyer Colluded to
pervert the course of justice on the 23rd of January

14. Evidence will be provided to show that collusion.

15. The Magistrate, Civic Legal and the City of Greater
Geraldton are guilty of Treachery under 80.1AA of the
Commonwealth Crimes Act 1914 as amended until
January 2019.

Dated: 20th of February 2019

Wayne Kenneth Glew CPO,OWB
Commonwealth Public Official
Living Breathing Man

Owner of the property:
1004 Chapman Road Glenfield Geraldton WA 6532

24 Hagan Road Glenfield Geraldton WA 6532

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Heavenly Father we pray earnestly for my husband Wayne Glew as he is a believer who puts his faith in your Son the Lord Jesus Christ having died and shed His precious life giving blood for our sins. We pray the enemies of You Heavenly Father God Almighty and Your Son Jesus Christ be unsuccessful in all they do that their efforts be turned against them and brought to nought. Let the father of lies flee and Satan's evil spirits be powerless to influence the court and that those conducting official business will have their eyes opened to the truth contained in your word the Bible which sits in the court room. Send those who seek evil upon this nation strong delusion and may they be in confusion as they make their case tomorrow and in the future. Let the practicing Satanic covens have their prayers returned threefold upon their own heads and be in derision amongst their own secret meetings with the evil they are perpetrating. We turn to you Heavenly Father for protection and victory. We pray for the people of this nation to recognise you and your son the Lord Jesus Christ as the source of all goodness and the basis of our law of mercy and justice and pray the people repent and turn from their evil ways to serve you in spirit and in truth. Have your Holy Spirit work in the lives of those seeking answers and who have a desire to serve you. Help them believe in that which you desire them to do. You are a righteous and merciful God, slow to anger and loving that you desire us to be righteous just as you are righteous by putting our faith in your son and obeying your commands for we are told in your scripture if we love you keep your commandments. Help raise leaders like my husband Wayne Glew to do your will and turn this nation into a strong Christ centred Christian beacon to the world and have a revival of unprecedented proportions which will see a modern renaissance of Christian virtue and belief. We know ALL things are possible with You Lord and we pray these things in the name of Your Son our Lord Jesus Christ. SO LET IT BE.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

EDIT: It was a bootleg copy of Norma Rae, please disregard.

PONEYBOY fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Feb 20, 2019

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

gay picnic defence posted:

8. Understand the difference between lawful and legal. You can NOT be legal, if you are not first lawful.

i see sovcits have been reading auspol

how long until they bring in arguments about water bottles and christmas decorations on the bus

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

*checks backside of trousers* Oh no, I’ve sat in Treason

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

6. The magna carta 1215, is written into our constitution, therefore it is still applicable and lawful.

I'd love to have this one explained to me.
I know it's just crazy talk - but the words "Magna Carta" do not appear in the Australian constitution (I just downloaded the PDF to check)

If the logic is that it's loosely based upon something that originally evolved from an ancient document therefore the ancient document supercedes everything... then lol.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

norp posted:

If the logic is that it's loosely based upon something that originally evolved from an ancient document therefore the ancient document supercedes everything... then lol.

Entertaining logical thought with people like this is a rookie mistake.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
A Queensland couple who spent more than $200,000 on a failed Michel’s Patisserie store has won a long-running legal battle against franchise giant Retail Food Group.

A Brisbane court on Friday ruled that RFG breached Australian Consumer Law by making misleading representations to Frederick and Karen Guirguis about the quality, range and frequency of delivery of products from Brisbane to Townsville.

It also found RFG engaged in misleading and deceptive conduct by not informing the couple before signing the contract of financial troubles at Brisbane-based bakery supplier Dyson, which went into liquidation shortly before they opened their store in May 2012.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

There are a few facts you need to realise and understand.

The Australian people have been lied to and deceived for decades, not just a few years.

1. The federal government is illegal and sitting in treason.

Not wrong there

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

norp posted:

I'd love to have this one explained to me.
I know it's just crazy talk - but the words "Magna Carta" do not appear in the Australian constitution (I just downloaded the PDF to check)

I think their line of thinking is that the Australian constitution takes after the British one (which I'm not sure actually exists as a formal document) which includes the remaining valid sections of the Magna Carta. According to some of the constitution nuffies, because the Magna Carta was reconfirmed by a bunch of different kings, the same number of monarchs would need to agree to annul it (which hasn't happened) so by that logic all sections of it are still valid and anyone who claims otherwise is committing treason.

In one of his early court appearances on AustLII the judge/magistrate provides a pretty thorough takedown of a lot of these arguments, I'm not sure the message has sunk in though.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I think their line of thinking is that the Australian constitution takes after the British one (which I'm not sure actually exists as a formal document) which includes the remaining valid sections of the Magna Carta. According to some of the constitution nuffies, because the Magna Carta was reconfirmed by a bunch of different kings, the same number of monarchs would need to agree to annul it (which hasn't happened) so by that logic all sections of it are still valid and anyone who claims otherwise is committing treason.

In one of his early court appearances on AustLII the judge/magistrate provides a pretty thorough takedown of a lot of these arguments, I'm not sure the message has sunk in though.

Why would they listen to a justice sitting in treason :colbert:

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

You Am I posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/feb/20/kelly-odwyer-calls-for-parliamentary-reform-and-an-end-to-echo-chambers

O'Dwyer: We're poo poo at negotiating with the Senate, so we want to ride rough shod over it by completely not understanding how the House of Lords is not the same as the Australian Senate.

The Salisbury Convention makes sense for the UK due to the Lords Temporal being largely appointed, and having lifetime tenure. The Australian Senate represents the view of the Australian people, somewhat skewed by state and Glen Drury, as a check on executive power.

Let’s talk Senate reform prior to November 1975 and see what the nasty party thinks.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

because the Magna Carta was reconfirmed by a bunch of different kings, the same number of monarchs would need to agree to annul it (which hasn't happened)

This is gloriously insane.

Do you need the same number at once, or can they do it sequentially? It's the difference between "impossible" and "will take at minimum several hundred years to do it without assassins".

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Capt.Whorebags posted:

The Australian Senate represents the view of the Australian people, somewhat skewed by state and Glen Drury, as a check on executive power.
And it's still more representative than the Reps.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Elector_Nerdlingen posted:

This is gloriously insane.

Do you need the same number at once, or can they do it sequentially? It's the difference between "impossible" and "will take at minimum several hundred years to do it without assassins".

What if one king of kings united the spirits of those that had passed before him and gave it his all to finally destroy the dreaded Magna Carta?

pikachode
Jan 21, 2019

by R. Guyovich

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

JBP posted:

What if one king of kings united the spirits of those that had passed before him and gave it his all to finally destroy the dreaded Magna Carta?

Muad'Dib?

More like Fremen on the land

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

More like Fremen on the land

The spiciest take.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr Turnbull

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-20/bored-adelaide-pilot-leaves-message-on-flight-radar/10829262

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

Elector_Nerdlingen posted:

The spiciest take.

:golfclap:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Everybody's talking about the "I'M BORED" but not the cock and balls

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Everybody's talking about the "I'M BORED" but not the cock and balls

Which one?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Either!

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
Government is coming down hard on the comedy circuit...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-20/david-icke-banned-from-entering-australia/10830064

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

I'd spend four hours watching Icke over a lot of poo poo at the comedy fest tbh

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Cory only takes the best people.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Senor Tron posted:

He only owns one suit it's actually loving disgusting.

pikachode
Jan 21, 2019

by R. Guyovich
g-d help us all when the hunting egg hatches and the hunter is born

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

pikachode posted:

g-d help us all when the hunting egg hatches and the hunter is born

The beast is stirring.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Senor Tron posted:

That is a loving disgrace.

No way some people will get through all of those by that best before date.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Astro Labe: we have a new mission.

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007

It’s official!

quote:

CARO MELDRUM-HANNA: So where is all that rubbish ending up? We followed the waste stream all the way to its final destination.

To a series of old mine sites in South East Queensland.

From the air, the scale is extraordinary.

Massive dumps right next to housing developments.

Queensland has become the dumping capital of Australia.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Webcormac McCarthy posted:

It’s official!

Specifically Ipswich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
I also can’t believe how factual that Simpsons episode was

E:

Webcormac McCarthy fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Feb 20, 2019