Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Maybe when broly grows up he won’t need to wear ba’s ear. He can just frame it and put it in the wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Some spoilers are leaking for the next manga chapter. Moro appearntly takes away Vegeta's ability to go super saiyan.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

MonsterEnvy posted:

Some spoilers are leaking for the next manga chapter. Moro appearntly takes away Vegeta's ability to go super saiyan.

HELL YES, ABOUT TIME WE GOT SOME FUCKERY LIKE THAT

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

MonsterEnvy posted:

i hope he gives it to piccolo

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

MonsterEnvy posted:

Black August posted:

HELL YES, ABOUT TIME WE GOT SOME FUCKERY LIKE THAT

Sea Lily posted:

i hope he gives it to piccolo

Hi

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

What I think you mean to say is Broly To The Rescue (Cheelai Steals Namek Wishes)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/mcnostrilcom/status/1097946741473714176
https://twitter.com/mcnostrilcom/status/1097946870373117958

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'd almost be genuinely worried with how thirsty she is in that comic series

But Broly could literally break her in half with his pinky. If she did anything he was uncomfortable with, she wouldn't be doing it any longer.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Please leave Cheelai and Broly alone as a happily married couple

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
We do know that Goku is a creeper for techniques.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i don't like pops but i'd get this one

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Still need super saiyan to go ss4.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

bowmore posted:

i don't like pops but i'd get this one

It's like, the first and only good Funko Pop ever. I might have to get it meself.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Bumper Stickup posted:

Vegeta will just rule-lawyer into differentiating golden ape and SS as different things, you've met the dude.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

MonsterEnvy posted:

That sounds fuckin great

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Story time - My daughter is 2 and she loves to dance. She is also a "fan" of Dragonball and is obsessed with Goku for some reason and likes to play fight and kamehameha. Kids do awesome poo poo. You should really look into having one. Anyway, I've been watching through the Super dubs with my wife and whenever "Boogie Back" would come on for the credits sequence my daughter would get up and dance and it was hilarious and adorable. They changed the end song in the last few episodes and she still isn't used to it. She knows that when the narrator starts talking the show is about to end and this last time she got up and as it faded to back she got up ready to dance and said in a tiny little voice "Boogie back... aww..." and got all pouty when it was that weird slow song. I called to our Echo on a whim to play Boogie Back and amazingly its actually in the Amazon library! It's just as short as the credits sequence and mixed a little differently but she gets her Dragonball dance fix.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Burkion posted:

I'd almost be genuinely worried with how thirsty she is in that comic series

But Broly could literally break her in half with his pinky. If she did anything he was uncomfortable with, she wouldn't be doing it any longer.

thats an incredibly normal way to look at things

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

New Leaf posted:

Story time - My daughter is 2 and she loves to dance. She is also a "fan" of Dragonball and is obsessed with Goku for some reason and likes to play fight and kamehameha. Kids do awesome poo poo. You should really look into having one. Anyway, I've been watching through the Super dubs with my wife and whenever "Boogie Back" would come on for the credits sequence my daughter would get up and dance and it was hilarious and adorable. They changed the end song in the last few episodes and she still isn't used to it. She knows that when the narrator starts talking the show is about to end and this last time she got up and as it faded to back she got up ready to dance and said in a tiny little voice "Boogie back... aww..." and got all pouty when it was that weird slow song. I called to our Echo on a whim to play Boogie Back and amazingly its actually in the Amazon library! It's just as short as the credits sequence and mixed a little differently but she gets her Dragonball dance fix.

That's adorable

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

New Leaf posted:

You didn't name her any weird pun name did you?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Haven't seen Broly yet but surely Cheelai isn't as thirsty as she's being portrayed as on the internet

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Crabtree posted:

You didn't name her any weird pun name did you?

Chestnut is a perfectly acceptable name, thank you very much. (No, she's named Amelia)

Calaveron posted:

Haven't seen Broly yet but surely Cheelai isn't as thirsty as she's being portrayed as on the internet

She absolutely is.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
I haven't seen it either, but I assumed she's nice to Broly, which means she's totally into you bro go for it.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

TheHan posted:

I haven't seen it either, but I assumed she's nice to Broly, which means she's totally into you bro go for it.

I didn't know flashing how stretchy your battle top was being "friendly"...

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

TheHan posted:

The establishing shot of adult Broly is a full pan up his naked back from her PoV.

It’s slightly exaggerated but not really plus you probably don’t give up a once in a lifetime wish to save somebody else unless you like them, that’s right out of Krillin’s playbook

Plus the movie ends with her travelling across the universe to hang out on a loving shithole with him and she’s committed to it until Goku shows up to give them a house to live in.

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Feb 20, 2019

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Bumper Stickup posted:

Nothing that a Blutz wave overdose can't fix.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Cheelai is Space Bulma, Space Krillin and Space Launch.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Cheelai is less horny than the fan art. Slightly less horny.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

The establishing shot of adult Broly is a full pan up his naked back from her PoV.

also her reaction is clearly horny shock and awe

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Stairmaster posted:

also her reaction is clearly horny shock and awe

As is the audience's.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

TheKingofSprings posted:

Plus the movie ends with her travelling across the universe to hang out on a loving shithole with him and she’s committed to it until Goku shows up to give them a house to live in.

tbf at that point Frieza's searching the universe out for her blood so sticking with Broly is like her one real shot at survival

Cheelai is essentially a good person that's been forced to make some bad choices to survive

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
She took a job with the mob and in her first day she finds a hot puppy she'd betray Galactic Hitler over.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stairmaster posted:

thats an incredibly normal way to look at things

I just field any and all sexul humor by "Would this be creepy if I subbed this person out for Master Roshi"

Then I try to scale down from there as appropriate

Though if Master Roshi was thirsty as gently caress for Broly, I think I would welcome it

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Also Broly’s handsomeness is maximum and you’d be a stupid motherfucker not to take that shot if you had it

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Burkion posted:

But Broly could literally break her in half with his pinky.

I think that’s what she’s counting on

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

well no id rather gogeta split me in half instead

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
It turns out all the dragon ball fans have a thirst that could dry the oceans.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Crabtree posted:

It turns out all the anime fans have a thirst that could dry the oceans.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Well, what else is open besides, your mouth, when you're like kissing on some saiyin and like holding his, like, muscles cause his arms are just like, wrapped around you and you feel like so safe, cause you're like, not that you're a z-fighter or nothing, but god you just want to bury yourself in his chest and just live there forever.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
So that’s what happened to the Ocean Dub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Not sure how I'd feel if I finally got a chance to see this and it turns out Broly fucks.