Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7s5pT3Rris&t=22s

this blew up in mccain's face almost twelve years ago
the lol is because, these days, I don't think this'd register beyond a couple days of funny twitter threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
The piss tape is real and was posted here

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

HobbitGrease posted:

- Baked Alaska making an anti-BLM rap about how much he loves the police
- Baked Alaska getting roughed up and having his phone broken during some interminable zillion-hour Youtube video in LA, the cops flatly not giving a poo poo when he asked them, and him and his two gormless goons just kind of walking off
Tony Hayward saying "I want my life back"

BakedAlaska's 30th birthday, in which he is banned from Twitter and then kicked out of a McDonald's or something after an old man yells at him for a while

one of the better birthday streams in history :unsmigghh:

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

The previous pope is not only still alive, but was the first pope to willingly resign in over 700 years, and lives in a converted former nunnery within the sovereign borders of the Vatican, which officials have said is at least partially to protect him from lawsuits.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

The previous pope is not only still alive, but was the first pope to willingly resign in over 700 years, and lives in a converted former nunnery within the sovereign borders of the Vatican, which officials have said is at least partially to protect him from lawsuits.

lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

Also he is gay

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
searching twitter for "b*rnie" reminded me of all the insane takes about bernie bros from last election, and as a bonus the results for b*rnie are really funny too

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

what fuckin law did the pope break

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

I forgot all about Ratzinger LMAO

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Minecraft Holmes posted:

Also he is gay

not sure if you posted this jokingly or not, but I presently live in Tuebingen, a German university town where he lived for some time as a theologian. an older gay man I know here told me that a few decades back he was regularly seen at this one park that was known as a cottaging site. he was apparently quite the femme power-bottom, if what I am told is correct.

this is not to shame being a femme powerbottom, but it would mean he is yet another high profile anti-gay conservative leading a double life

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

The President of the United States stared directly at the sun during a solar eclipse.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

im on the net me boys posted:

what fuckin law did the pope break

I'd guess it's about child abuse cover-ups before he became the pope.

Also lol that the british term for cruising is 'cottaging'

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nancy clarifying that she was clapping for Donald Trump (apparently the guy from The Apprentice is delivering the SOTU these days)

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
the Virginia Governor did blackface, had a bizarre news conference where he had to be dissuaded from moonwalking, then his LG had a probable sexual assault charge come out against him, then the AG admitted he did blackface, then the VA Senate Majority leader was found to have been the editor on a super-racist yearbook

and two weeks later, it's not even front page news in Virginia

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Sebastian Gorka

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Comrayn posted:

Sebastian Gorka

https://twitter.com/zarzarbinkss/status/1029388134272905218

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

alexa what is the shittiest pokemon

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USdINAnBf0U

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://twitter.com/djpalardy/status/689130544244879360

https://twitter.com/djpalardy/status/689224151584886784

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

having so much superpac money that you can literally mail out video screens

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

It's hard to find concrete numbers for how many tablet mailers they sent and material costs, but the 15 minute documentary alone supposedly cost six-figures to create.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

DMCrimson posted:

It's hard to find concrete numbers for how many tablet mailers they sent and material costs, but the 15 minute documentary alone supposedly cost six-figures to create.

brb, gonna keep this tablet open for 15 straight minutes watching a political ad about the story of Jeb called The Jeb Story.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, remember Jesse helms pissing in a bottle to stop MLK day?

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

this loses all meaning faster than anything I’ve experienced. like the word just devolves into gibberish in my brain in seconds

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

DMCrimson posted:

brb, gonna keep this tablet open for 15 straight minutes watching a political ad about the story of Jeb called The Jeb Story.

they shoulda just embedded this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9wyd9AmdGA

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ikanreed posted:

Lol, remember Jesse helms pissing in a bottle to stop MLK day?

no

was this part of a filibuster or was he making molotov pisstails and throwing them at black people

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

exmarx posted:

and, to be clear, the racist remarks were made after the party was founded

Everybody on the internet loves the Milkshake Party

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DMCrimson posted:

Oh my god, imagine getting six figures to create a documentary hyping up Jeb!

:allears:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Filthy Hans posted:

no

was this part of a filibuster or was he making molotov pisstails and throwing them at black people

Maybe I'm making it up, but I thought it was part of the filibuster

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mr. Lobe posted:

not sure if you posted this jokingly or not, but I presently live in Tuebingen, a German university town where he lived for some time as a theologian. an older gay man I know here told me that a few decades back he was regularly seen at this one park that was known as a cottaging site. he was apparently quite the femme power-bottom, if what I am told is correct.

this is not to shame being a femme powerbottom, but it would mean he is yet another high profile anti-gay conservative leading a double life

i thought it was well-known that he had a live-in longtime male partner, which was a big part of his resignation

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ikanreed posted:

Maybe I'm making it up, but I thought it was part of the filibuster

I can imagine Jesse Helms cheating at a filibuster, leaning in to the podium to pee into that bottle, flanked by a pair of lackeys to preserve decorum but one of them shifts at an inopportune moment and he is momentarily exposed. He has a frightening glans

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Syncopated posted:

I'd guess it's about child abuse cover-ups before he became the pope.

To expand: before becoming Pope, he was the head of the "Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith", which under his watch became effectively in charge of investigating all allegations against priests, including sexual abuse. From 2001 until his election as Pope in 2005, he oversaw the church's investigation and despite a whole bunch of lower ranking folks trying to shield him from responsibility, he absolutely knew the full scope of what was going on and did his best to cover it up. I don't know of any pending criminal charges against him, but I bet he is very, very careful when or if he travels to avoid literally being arrested.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
You know those things we watch on the internet? Videos? How can we harness this technology to send as many videos as possible to potential voters for the Jeb Bush campaign?

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
why go to hillaryclinton.com when jebbush.com can come to you?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bernie sanders announced he was running for president and raised 6 million in a single day, trouncing his opponents immediately

the media immediately insisted on downplaying this

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Azathoth posted:

"Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith"
i.e. the Inquisition

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Azathoth posted:

To expand: before becoming Pope, he was the head of the "Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith", which under his watch became effectively in charge of investigating all allegations against priests, including sexual abuse. From 2001 until his election as Pope in 2005, he oversaw the church's investigation and despite a whole bunch of lower ranking folks trying to shield him from responsibility, he absolutely knew the full scope of what was going on and did his best to cover it up. I don't know of any pending criminal charges against him, but I bet he is very, very careful when or if he travels to avoid literally being arrested.

Also after the latest round of accusations over the past year Pope Francis's mask slipped a bit and he released a video with a bunch of bishops denying the Church has a problem with being infested with kiddie diddlers lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/revisionistakes/status/930944257535434752