Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Why aren't the Qultists screaming about human trafficking now that Trump's buddy Kraft got caught?

Ummm Trump had Kraft arrested so dems can't claim bias when he busts THEIR pedo ring. Duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/JamieMcCarty/status/1098964113085079552

Anyone else think its weird that all the 2016 HRC conspiracy theories: the collusion with foreign powers, the charity fraud and the uh CHILD SEX RING are all actually true of the Trump administration.

Epstein is best friends with Bill Clinton

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

steinrokkan posted:

Epstein is best friends with Bill Clinton

If he's done bad stuff, he burns too. Not hard.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

OAquinas posted:

Works for me. But also Clinton isn't Trump's Labor Secretary.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

OAquinas posted:

This is the part that melts their brains. Some Fox piece of poo poo (Carlson?) was on twitter this morning confused that “the left” wasn’t defending Jussie Smollett, and then decided they were spitefully pretending to criticize him in order to score one on conservatives.

The entire concept of logical consistency or good faith is completely inconceivable to conservatives, which is why the West Wing “by your logic” shaming trap is a complete waste of time.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

zoux posted:

Anyone else think its weird that all the 2016 HRC conspiracy theories: the collusion with foreign powers, the charity fraud and the uh CHILD SEX RING are all actually true of the Trump administration.

If the pee tape exists and has Trump harvesting the adrenochrome from a child, his supporters will immediately say the child is a whiny snowflake who needs to learn to take a complement, and they are frightened for their sons who can't engage in this innocent flirting that we've all done.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh I forgot illegal uranium sales to dubious countries

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Trump sacrificed that child to Satan and ate her adrenal gland to force the liberals into opposing it, because they hate everything Trump does so much that they wouldn't be caught dead liking something he did now!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I just wonder if there's any piece of evidence, any single event that would make the majority of qanons realize. If Christ himself returned and said Trump was bad, I imagine they'd say Jesus was Deep State. Be a fun Garrison though.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Some brown guy talking about kindness to others and rich people not getting into heaven? Not in my Great America.

E: I hear this hey-zeus guy can’t even produce a birth certificate.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1099104117455122434

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1099037098445864961

This. Times a million this.

They are completely and totally ignoring a real, actual conspiracy in favor of the completely made up one. ...loving...HWHAT?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1099109527784484865
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1099110469091188737

Doctor Spaceman fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Feb 23, 2019

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

zoux posted:

I just wonder if there's any piece of evidence, any single event that would make the majority of qanons realize. If Christ himself returned and said Trump was bad, I imagine they'd say Jesus was Deep State. Be a fun Garrison though.

No, because the entire point of this is for chuds to convince themselves that they didn't vote for a complete gently caress up.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yes, please let a psychotic person with violent fantasies and possibly paranoid schizophrenia prepare food for the president :pray:

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Looking forward to the chef's lengthy explanation post on voat about how the president telling her to give him two scoops of ice cream when everyone else gets one is a secret coded message to her specifically, proving that he has "the scoop" on what the cabal is doing at that pizza parlor.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

It’s a twitter syntax known as “Hai-Q” where you post in three-sentence stanzas that are exactly 5-7-5 syllables each.

You are the news now.
Army Chief of Engineers.
These people are sick.

The future proves past
Do you know who runs the show?
Huma Abedin

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1088355488629166081

The sephirot one looks cool as hell imo

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Aliens AND Nazis in Antarctica, you say?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

:laffo: the person who made that gingerbread house and bundt cake claim to be a pastry chef? Those are horrid. The gingerbread house pieces are cleary from a premade kit and the decorations are globbed on way too thick and unevenly. The bundt cake is clearly too dry and over baked, the outside shouldn’t be flaking off like that just from being removed from the pan and being placed on a plate and sliced. Every picture that comes out of Mar-A-Lago continues to make it look like garbage, like the omelette bar in the retirement home looking room that had stacks of bottles of Heinz ketchup around it

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

AWarmBody posted:

Oh yeah. There's a vast continent larger than North America that's lush and green and full of natural resources, which is why the Antarctica Treaty exists. Or it's an ice wall. Depends on who you talk to.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

AWarmBody posted:

Yes, the Nazis, reptiloids, molemen, penguins, atlanteans and argentinians divided Antarctica among themselves in the famous 6 conspiracy great powers treaty of '73. Don't you know anything?

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

InsertPotPun posted:

https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1099037098445864961

This. Times a million this.

They are completely and totally ignoring a real, actual conspiracy in favor of the completely made up one. ...loving...HWHAT?

It's also the ultimate proof against conspiracy theorists fundamental fantasy that "revealing the truth" will actually result in swift and righteous justice, because we now have an ironclad example of what actually happens when these conspiracies get exposed: jack all, because the courts are corrupt too and will drag their feet and bend the rules to complete and utter meaninglessness if rich old white guys are involved. And the rich old white guys know this so they don't really bother hiding it anyway.

The Qanon-Anonymous Podcast episode on Epstein is both wild and horribly depressing. Definite recommend.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Opferwurst posted:

Yes, the Nazis, reptiloids, molemen, penguins, atlanteans and argentinians divided Antarctica among themselves in the famous 6 conspiracy great powers treaty of '73. Don't you know anything?

You forgot NASA and their patrol boats stopping anyone getting too close to the ice walls.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Dr. VooDoo posted:

:laffo: the person who made that gingerbread house and bundt cake claim to be a pastry chef? Those are horrid. The gingerbread house pieces are cleary from a premade kit and the decorations are globbed on way too thick and unevenly. The bundt cake is clearly too dry and over baked, the outside shouldn’t be flaking off like that just from being removed from the pan and being placed on a plate and sliced. Every picture that comes out of Mar-A-Lago continues to make it look like garbage, like the omelette bar in the retirement home looking room that had stacks of bottles of Heinz ketchup around it

did you miss the like 8000 articles about how all the food at all of trump's properties is just abysmal?

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

ultramiraculous posted:

did you miss the like 8000 articles about how all the food at all of trump's properties is just abysmal?

I'm pretty sure Trump's food emporiums are designed purely to trick rubes to buying his horrible, overpriced food because they still think "Trump = Rich People poo poo". They could go the Applebees or Fudruckers, get something that doesn't look like it wasn't slapped together from things fished out of the garbage and it would be cheaper.

I can't imagine anyone who has half a brain goes to one of these things.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

https://twitter.com/brooklyn_right/status/1022214398755123202?s=20

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Please tread on me

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Why does this matter though? Lady bakes cakes and is crazy on Twitter. These days it doesn't seem worth blowing someone up about just because she managed to get the job baking cakes for the first idiots.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I can’t tell if this is a joke:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

ultramiraculous posted:

I actually haven’t I have looked now. That martini itself should be enough to impeach him over

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I can’t tell if this is a joke:

No idea about that show/post but people deciding that a given piece of media is clearly for kids and then getting mad that it is clearly not for kids isn't new.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

I'm pretty sure Trump's food emporiums are designed purely to trick rubes to buying his horrible, overpriced food because they still think "Trump = Rich People poo poo". They could go the Applebees or Fudruckers, get something that doesn't look like it wasn't slapped together from things fished out of the garbage and it would be cheaper.

I can't imagine anyone who has half a brain goes to one of these things.

Family friends who have worked there tell me that the pay is above par for the industry but the working environment is absolute hell because of intense micromanagement and an even more toxic work environment than a normal high-end restaurant. Even if you're in it for the money it isn't worth it.

This was around the early 2000's and I doubt it's gotten any better now.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Elector_Nerdlingen posted:

No idea about that show/post but people deciding that a given piece of media is clearly for kids and then getting mad that it is clearly not for kids isn't new.

Blockbuster having a joint children's/animated movie section resulted in many a family renting watership down for their kids

it owned

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Opferwurst posted:

Yes, please let a psychotic person with violent fantasies and possibly paranoid schizophrenia prepare food for the president :pray:

Look, I know McDonald's doesn't have the highest standards for the people it hires, but there's no need to insult them.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

These are the people who would log on to the TF2 Christian Gaming Server and be blindsided that, actually, it's a bunch of foul mouthed teenagers.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Looks like someone poo poo a green olive in a glass of white wine

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

AWarmBody posted:

Looks like someone poo poo a green olive in a glass of white wine

Also it looks like they did a dirty pour there anyone who wants cubes in a martini needs to be thrown out of the bar immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Renaissance Spam posted:

Also it looks like they did a dirty pour there anyone who wants cubes in a martini needs to be thrown out of the bar immediately.

I don't know how I missed the ice cubes. Perhaps the ice cubes are a hidden message about the global warming hoax???