Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Oh, I was subbing in PK4 today (everyone has the flu, and our school doesn't have substitutes) and a girl said she had to tell me a secret. I said okay, because you never know when you might need blackmail material.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "My daddy does a BIG poo-poo EVERY DAY."

He's very tall, I don't doubt it.

hell, same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

The sequel to Babykicker has arrived!

DADDY KICKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-Ik8fUn2s

These are great.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

DADDY KICKER
Riveting action, but it doesn't quite have the same 'zing' as the Babykicker controversy. Superior choreography, though.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Alhazred posted:

One time a kid got really upset when the other kids called him a tadpole. Which is understandable because Norwegian wasn't his first language and the Norwegian word for tadpole is 'rear end troll'. So I had to carefully explain that the other kids did not think that he was a literal rear end troll and show him pictures of tadpoles.

Could be worse. In Swedish the word for character, as in: 'that person is such a character' is 'prick'.

Or the word for a person you share a residence with. Which is 'sambo'.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
After ten minutes of waiting for G4 to stop screaming, saying he hated me, throwing books, etc (this happens every time he has to go to religion class, and while I can't say I blame him, I also don't need to be yelled at by his parents), I turned around to see that G2 had been "handcuffed" with tape.

ME: "You going to jail?"
G2: "Yes. For a long time!"
ME: "What did you do?"
G2: "I said hello to an ice cream."

ok?

Now he is in prison, because he also said hello to a pencil case.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

DADDY KICKER

That. Is a good shirt.

EDIT: J, the Indian kindergartener on my bus, is hilarious.

J: "Miss Fleta, one time the Joker was running and a car RUN OVER HIS FOOT. And then he CHASED BATMAN."
ME: "What about his foot? Didn't his foot hurt?"
J: *pause* "Sometimes babies are bad because they hit a dog."
ME: "Okay."
J: "Also, Joker went to the doctor."
ME: "Ah. I wondered."
J: "HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!"

And in more changeroom shenanigans, little boys like shaking their dicks a lot. :stare: :stonk:

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 12:40 on Feb 5, 2019

Aunt Beth
Feb 24, 2006

Baby, you're ready!
Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

And in more changeroom shenanigans, little boys like shaking their dicks a lot. :stare: :stonk:
So do older ones. It’s called the US Senate :smuggo:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I mean, to be fair, if you had one, wouldn't you? :colbert:

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

My 4 year old nephew had just taken a dump and wiped his butt. Since he was just learning how to wipe I checked to make sure he did a good job. It was fine, so I told him it was good and to put his pants back on.

He got super upset at this and said that he wanted to wipe his butt some more. I told him that there was no more poo and that he did not need to wipe again.

He responded by throwing a tantrum and screaming "I MISS MY POOP! I WANT MY POOP BACK" for the next 10 minutes.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Cousin's kid:

"If you want a new baby you just have to catch a baby when it's raining babies. If you don't catch them they break their bones."

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Nuevo posted:

I mean, to be fair, if you had one, wouldn't you? :colbert:

No, tbh it would probably fall off after two hours because I would try to stick it in in loving EVERYTHING. Mailboxes, couch cushions, grapefruits, etc...I wanna try everything I've seen people do with dicks in internet legends.

E: I have broken up THREE male-on-female crotch-kicking incidents this week. In all three cases, the boys were confused.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 13:58 on Feb 8, 2019

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

quote:

E: I have broken up THREE male-on-female crotch-kicking incidents this week. In all three cases, the boys were confused.
"WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!?"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Cousin's kid:

"If you want a new baby you just have to catch a baby when it's raining babies. If you don't catch them they break their bones."

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Cardiovorax posted:

"WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!?"

It’s not like cuntpunts are comfortable.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

It’s not like cuntpunts are comfortable.
Oh, no, they definitely aren't. That mental image just made me laugh.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I caught two kids arguing about a toy spade, both swore that they had found it first so I decided to ask them both where they had found it. One of them managed to give a pretty detailed account about where the toy spade had been when she found it. I then asked the other kid, she responded that she had taken it from the other kid's hands and started running away with it.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
Points for honesty.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

left_unattended posted:

Points for honesty.

But no spade.

Ramaroot
Aug 24, 2008

I AM THE FIRE
My nephew wrote a story about invasive Asian carp. In it a bass tries to explain to the carp how they're ruining the ecosystem and how there won't be enough food for everyone. The carp's reply: "It's survival of the fittest you dumb bass."

My sister said he might get in trouble, but worth it.

Also he came home one day and said he was soooooo hungry because he didn't have lunch. Why didnt he have lunch? He looks at her completely deadpan and says, "We had reproductive health today and they were serving hot dogs. Hot dogs.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

If I can eat peanutbutter after changing a dirty diaper then your nephew should be able to eat hot dogs after looking at wieners.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
Hell I'd have been craving hotdogs.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Alhazred posted:

If I can eat peanutbutter after changing a dirty diaper then your nephew should be able to eat hot dogs after looking at wieners.

Same but while instead of after

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I asked my 6 year old what super power he would want (we were going to watch Incredibles 2 on netflix) and he thought about it and said "I want to make people dance."

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

No, tbh it would probably fall off after two hours because I would try to stick it in in loving EVERYTHING. Mailboxes, [...]

If you have to try to get your dick in a mailbox, I mean, drat.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Slippery posted:

If you have to try to get your dick in a mailbox, I mean, drat.

I'm basing my theoretical dick size on my actual amount of attitude, so

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Getting it back out is the difficult part, really. Them snap lids. Ouch.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm basing my theoretical dick size on my actual amount of attitude, so

That's exactly how it works for dudes. So as you can tell by my truck,

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
In my experience these two things are inversely proportional,

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Yesterday, I was telling my wife and teen daughter the tragic /r/relationships tale of the lady who didn’t have premarital sex with her husband and then found out he had an undisclosed microdong. As we were talking about it, my five year old daughter wandered through to go to the bathroom and heard me say “dick” and my wife was like “LANGUAGE” to which the older daughter was all “she doesn’t even know what ‘dick’ means; it’s fine.”

From the other side of the closed door, very indignantly: “YES I DO.”

They were picking on her after that, because she actually didn’t know so I explained it to her quietly because that’s mean and I still sometimes think about similar incidents from when I was a child. I’ll gladly deal with the parent-teacher conference when it arises.

The point is that her tone on the “YES I DO” was perfect. Just completely defiant and offended.

burial has a new favorite as of 05:00 on Feb 11, 2019

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

ME: "What is a boycott?"
G5: "When a boycott is pick up the phone and call another boycott, he say, 'oh, hello boycott, how are you? I am fine.'"

............................ok

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I love how I can follow the logic in this. "I don't know what a cott is, but I know what a boy is, and boys use phones. So this answer is going to be at least 50% correct!"

I mean, it makes sense. A boycott is clearly just a special flavor of boy. We don't have them here, but it's a foreign word, so maybe they do.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Today I had a theological discussion with one of the kids at work. Her closing argument was that Allah was busy driving a train.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Alhazred posted:

Today I had a theological discussion with one of the kids at work. Her closing argument was that Allah was busy driving a train.

If Jesus can take the wheel, I don't see why Allah can't conduct a train.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

This checks out

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Alhazred posted:

It's never too early to appreciate the music of Tom Waits

Especially as dubbed over Cookie Monster

(god's away on business)

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Sometimes I like to mess with some of the kids and greet them with asalaam alaikum. It blows their little minds that a non-muslim knows 'their' words.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Alhazred posted:

Sometimes I like to mess with some of the kids and greet them with asalaam alaikum. It blows their little minds that a non-muslim knows 'their' words.

:3:

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
A spooky story by my five year-old daughter, verbatim:

“Once upon a time there was a very old man in a very old house. It was full of ghosts but he didn’t know that. Then on a day just like today the ghosts came into the REAL WORLD.”

A lot gets lost without her delivery but I thought it was hilarious.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

G3: "Miss Fleta! On pajama day, I will wear the pajamas...OF A GIRL!!!!"
*two minutes of laughter*
G3: "MISS FLETA MISS FLETA MISS FLETA!!! I wear the pajamas..........MUY GUAPA!"
*Three minutes of laughter*

I'll wear cold cream and a bathrobe. I can't wait!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

M: "Miss Fleta, if I was Rosa Parks, I would do a gun."
ME: "Remember, M, we talked about non-violent protests."
M: "I DON'T CARE. She need a gun."

Also, we learned about North Korea this week. The general consensus is "North Korea is a poo-poo," followed by "North Korea MUY TONTO."