Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
gonna be hilarious when it turns out this lovely rub and tug was some secret billionaire meeting spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I don't really think that's a "bigger name" than Robert Kraft. I can't find Havens' net worth, but his annual salary is around $9.5 million, which seems pretty paltry compared to Kraft's billions.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pizzagate is about the super rich building secret tunnels for miles to hide their sexing.

Jeffrey Epstein flies the obscenely rich and powerful around to private islands to gently caress his prostitutes.

However these frugal billionaires just hop in their limos and head on down to the nearest strip mall for a rub & tug.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I don't really think that's a "bigger name" than Robert Kraft. I can't find Havens' net worth, but his annual salary is around $9.5 million, which seems pretty paltry compared to Kraft's billions.

Schefter wouldn't know who the hell that is, either.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Rub

Maps

Dot

Com

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kalli posted:

Yeah, the only question is is it Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods or Donald Trump Jr.

Tom Br*dy

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm too scared to look at rubmaps for local flavor

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

He told Kraft where he could get his balls deflated :haw:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I'm almost afraid to ask, but do we have evidence that Kraft's thing was the 59 year old mama-san/horrifying slave driving crime lord, or is that just a joke?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/crossingbroad/status/1099007230345691136?s=21

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

*Expedia commercial narration*

RUB MAAAAPS
DOT COMMMMMMM

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm too scared to look at rubmaps for local flavor

Being logged for 10 minutes once on rubmaps.com doesn't concern me nearly as much in terms of watchlists as the amount of time I spend on this forum that openly cheers when police officers are killed

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

Being logged for 10 minutes once on rubmaps.com doesn't concern me nearly as much as the amount of time I spend on this forum that openly cheers when police officers are killed

Unfair, we're clearly rooting FOR the

wait for it

:cumpolice::cop:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Make sure you check out the Google reviews for Orchid of Asia Day Spa.

Tom Brady posted:

1 review (2 stars)
5 hours ago-
Came here with my boss after a big day at work. He said his buddy Donny used to bring him here all the time.
I'm all for a great massage, but I don't even let my wife go the places these people went.
As soon as I laid on my stomach, I couldn't help but notice that the hands of the masseuse felt old and wrinkled. They also kept referring to me as their "perfect little boy".

idk, might come back.

:lol:

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
If the "bigger name"is really just some poo poo head bank executive I will never forgive Schefter for leading me on like this.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

"rub maps dot com" is an anagram for "Sad Trump Combo" :tinfoil:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
It’s not like some guy from CNBC said that a bigger name had yet to drop. Schefter would know that no one on earth would give a gently caress about that ex-COO

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wouldn’t be stupid enough to go on there since it probably puts you on some law enforcement list.

Yeah, the duty roster.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Billionaire founder of private equity firm J.W. Childs Associates was also busted. But again, not a "bigger name" than Kraft.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Darren Rovell is gonna tweet on the huge day for rubmaps dot com

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
High-powered execs meeting at a local seedy strip mall rub & tug for sex acts with minors?

This season finale of True Detective is loving wild.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

axeil posted:

gonna be hilarious when it turns out this lovely rub and tug was some secret billionaire meeting spot

honestly, their prices are remarkably reasonable for a place that has multiple 1%er clients

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I remember driving through a sketchy part of town, finding a sketchy massage parlor, so I googled it, first hit was a dude creating a geocities esque webpage upset he got a rub and tug when he actually had legit backpain about the parlor, and a link to rub map dot com.

I'm still in awe that this parlors hide in plain sight.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

indigi posted:

honestly, their prices are remarkably reasonable for a place that has multiple 1%er clients

This is how you stay rich, indigi.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Android Apocalypse posted:

High-powered execs meeting at a local seedy strip mall rub & tug for sex acts with minors?

This season finale of True Detective is loving wild.

The women are like the opposite of minors. They're getting rub and tugs from majors.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

indigi posted:

I’m assuming they charged one price for the “massage” on the books and then these guys are giving big tips or something.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

indigi posted:

Using literal slaves is a great way to drive costs down.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Stay woke the bigger name is Adam Schefter himself so he can expand his brand before it hits

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Never count out Rubdown Robert.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Multiple billionaires using the same $59 rub and tug. loving :lol:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hey yall ever hear of this handy little site called Rub Maps dot com?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

What I meant to say was little handy site

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Multiple billionaires using the same $59 rub and tug. loving :lol:

I thought this was a link in a chain of places up the east coast, not just this one place.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Proteus Jones posted:

I thought this was a link in a chain of places up the east coast, not just this one place.

That's what the police allege, but I believe this list of clients is just from this one place that just so happens to be the closest whorehouse to a bunch of billionaires' houses.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wouldn’t be stupid enough to go on there since it probably puts you on some law enforcement list.

I mean not for nothing, but so does posting here.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Is his bitch rear end going to demand an apology from the police department like he did from Goodell over deflategate even though he was wrong in both cases?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
shameless stolen from PYF Macros & Memes:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

sean10mm posted:

I'm almost afraid to ask, but do we have evidence that Kraft's thing was the 59 year old mama-san/horrifying slave driving crime lord, or is that just a joke?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

seiferguy posted:

I remember driving through a sketchy part of town, finding a sketchy massage parlor, so I googled it, first hit was a dude creating a geocities esque webpage upset he got a rub and tug when he actually had legit backpain about the parlor, and a link to rub map dot com.

I'm still in awe that this parlors hide in plain sight.

i checked the RUBMAPS DOT COM entry for my city and there's like hundreds around me it's loving wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

axeil posted:

i checked the RUBMAPS DOT COM entry for my city and there's like hundreds around me it's loving wild

Congratulations on your upcoming billionaire lifestyle this weekend.