Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

This truly is the hellworld timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

You're gonna get a Funko Pop of it, which is exactly what you deserve.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Why in the first video he is using a ED-209 quote toward the family!

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

Rirse posted:

Why in the first video he is using a ED-209 quote toward the family!

Probably Murphy honoring his friend who still hasn’t fully recovered from that hunting rifle accident at the end of Robocop.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Mezco Moon Knight you say?

Yeah, they had pictures in the catalogue, lot of other cool figures too, black bolt caught my eye especially:

http://thefwoosh.com/2019/02/toy-fair-19-new-one12-collective-figured-from-the-mezco-catalog/

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

That Black Bolt figure is too good. I don’t buy toys, but, how much?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I mean he comes with his doggy, why would you not?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Open Marriage Night posted:

Most human sized One:12 stuff goes for $80-100 but the Lockjaw probably makes this a premium set.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

I mean he comes with his doggy, why would you not?

You got it backwards

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Open Marriage Night posted:

How do you find yourself in this thread?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

It's silly to complain, but I would have liked more black in that moon knight. It looks great, I was just spoiled by the designs of the last run I read several years ago. Mr. Knight it whatever his business suit attire persona was called would have also been a good call. Nthing that bolt is dope and that ghost rider is pretty solid too.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

s.i.r.e. posted:

How do you find yourself in this thread?

You guys post awesome pictures, and I like to scout for my friends and local comic store.

That Batman and Black Bolt are both really cool. Might have to see if the shop will put one or both on display if I get them.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Makes sense I started a lot of my collecting browsing these types of threads and then got bit with the bug.

Join us.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
It was a recent slow and steady slide for me, I watched a few of Toy Galaxy’s ‘History of “Cartoon” ‘ videos which led to some of their review videos talking about how great the Sauron BAF is. Then, wouldn’t you know, I found the entire wave on 50% clearance at my local Target. Now I’m figuring I may as well just work on an X-men animated collection.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I had a chance to get the whole Captain Marvel wave at Meijers, but the Kree Sentry wasn’t very enticing. If they ever do another Galactus BAF, i’ll be all over whatever set that is.

I’m enjoying Toy Galaxies videos talking about the history of various 80’s toys.

I’ve also done some convention work for Galactic Toys selling pops, neandroids, and Gundam models, but never got bit by the collector bug besides a few pops.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Have you ever built one of those Gundam models? That can be a dark road to go down

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Mystique is starting to pop up at Walgreens so hit them up this weekend. I went to three today and came up empty handed.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Have you ever built one of those Gundam models? That can be a dark road to go down

I had a little Death Scythe Hell when I was a teenager. I really don’t have the patience for model kits, but some of them are so drat cool. Working a con for a toy store, it’s tough to just not take your payment in toys.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

Louisgod posted:

Mystique is starting to pop up at Walgreens so hit them up this weekend. I went to three today and came up empty handed.

Checked two stores and natta. Eventually someone will have like 20 at one store.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Toy Galaxy is pretty great, I like Dan Larsen's schtick.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Really wish Hasbro would recall the remaining stock of Red Onslaught and Absorbing Man wave figures so I never have to see them again. Tried to look for Mystique today at Walgreen and only found about five Lady Beetle, five Speed Demons, and two Whirlwind and Sharon Carters at each location. That along with the random Medusa and Namor.

One of the stores had seven Magik which is surprising since the other locations had zero.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I need to scout some Walgreens. I need a donkey Kong diorama.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

Rirse posted:

Really wish Hasbro would recall the remaining stock of Red Onslaught and Absorbing Man wave figures so I never have to see them again. Tried to look for Mystique today at Walgreen and only found about five Lady Beetle, five Speed Demons, and two Whirlwind and Sharon Carters at each location. That along with the random Medusa and Namor.

One of the stores had seven Magik which is surprising since the other locations had zero.

Yep. Same issue here. Absorbing Man has to be the worst offender of peg warming I’ve ever seen, but Red Onslaught does give it a run for its money.

The worst part is that they can’t seem to clear these waves out, so they’re slow to order-in the newer waves, so by the time they get those waves, those figures are mostly $12 on Amazon.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Not mine but FigureArts scale pretty good with the Hot Toys Thanos.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Bandai is doing a new line of Gundam action figures, the big gimmick being that they're 6 inches tall to fit with international action figure height standards

Here is the trailer for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kR98m-4Gjo

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

not pictured: Hot Toys Thanos

EDIT: not even 1/6 scale

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I was going to say, isn't that a statue?

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Is that just bad lighting, or are the gold accents on the Figuarts Iron Spider suit really mustard yellow?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Blackchamber posted:

not pictured: Hot Toys Thanos

EDIT: not even 1/6 scale

:lol: poo poo, that's what I get for posting from my phone. :3:

I forget the group is mostly Sideshow statues.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Agrias120 posted:

Is that just bad lighting, or are the gold accents on the Figuarts Iron Spider suit really mustard yellow?

Figuarts Spidey didn't come with the tentacles like that, so they're probably from something else.

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

Figuarts Spidey didn't come with the tentacles like that, so they're probably from something else.

looks like this guy probably

https://www.amazon.com/DIAMOND-SELE...806365135&psc=1

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Yeah, those are Diamond Selects which are also huge. Nothing in that post was correct.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Haha, drat, sorry. :3:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hot Toys scales pretty good with a ton of stuff.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Vintersorg posted:

Haha, drat, sorry. :3:

You got Thanos right! You could've said Darkseid.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

got some grail figs.

Been waiting ages for Pan's Labyrinth stuff since it came out. Really dope lookin dude. I'm happy he can do the eye thing.

and this guy. I wanted the Vol 2 version, but I ended up finding this guy at a store for retail so I'll settle.

I really love him more than I thought I would. The likeness is better in person in a way I can't describe. I wonder how well he'll photograph with all my lights and poo poo. We'll see tonight.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

CelticPredator posted:

got some grail figs.

Been waiting ages for Pan's Labyrinth stuff since it came out. Really dope lookin dude. I'm happy he can do the eye thing.

Love this. Have they said if they’ll be doing anything from Cronos? I’m not even sure what they’d do, maybe Ron Perlman with interchangeable noses?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

also i think hot toys head scale well with NECA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Beautiful.