Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal

There he go
I luv too spel eenglehsh fonetehklee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

classical guitar hero

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Advanced Algebreakups: Replotting Your Trajectory in a Post-Karen Environment (4th Ed.)

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

FactsAreUseless posted:

A simplified version of English spoken only by doves

A person who doesn't believe anything these doves say.
"This is what it sounds like, when doves lie!"

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
Hey, you know when you don't have a pipe available, you can make a little mini weed pipe out of a soda can?
Well, you can't do that with a diet soda can, do you know why?

No Carbs

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Kontradaz posted:

dating someone only because they're really good at puzzle videogames and you have many in your backlog.

new steam marketplace trading trend

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

got any sevens posted:

new steam marketplace trading trend

Recommended for you because you're dating Ken

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Advanced Algebreakups: Replotting Your Trajectory in a Post-Karen Environment (4th Ed.)

https://twitter.com/PerfectCell8948/status/1096210297575129089

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

New evidence suggests that Jimmy DIDN'T crack corn. This time, we care. We care a lot. (It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it)

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

New evidence suggests that Jimmy DIDN'T crack corn. This time, we care. We care a lot. (It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it)

she claims she "lost" an entire flock of sheep. they could be worth millions. should we believe her, or is this a scam by a little faux-weep?

ty nesamdoom!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Manifisto posted:

she claims she "lost" an entire flock of sheep. they could be worth millions. should we believe her, or is this a scam by a little faux-weep?

when someone like Jack Be Nimble falsely claims to have jumped over a candlestick, he hurts the countless people who genuinely DO jump over a candlestick

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

vanisher

Three local pigs leave their mothers house and beg local citizens for supplies to build unapproved structures on public land. City zoning compliance officer Timmothy Wolf has a few choice words for these lawbreakers.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
People treat me like a criminal just because I have unusual beliefs and keep stealing things.

vanisher

Mods please rename the thread to "sbt comedy stand up hour" because they are filling the thread with gems

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

vanisher posted:

Mods please rename the thread to "sbt comedy stand up hour" because they are filling the thread with gems

AWWW, you're way too sweet, Vanisher!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
________ Gaming

FactsAreUseless

People treat me like a criminal just because I have been careless with a delicate man.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Saying "right arm" instead of "right on", but kind of mumbly at the end

xcheopis

opioid agonist posted:

Saying "right arm" instead of "right on"

Well, this brought back some memories.

Areola Grande

Also "outta state" instead of outta sight

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
someone plays with their phone while taking a crap, then walks outside and sees the neighbor smoking on the sidewalk and reading facebook on their phone. person A asks "ew, do you let your kids play with that phone?"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

got any sevens posted:

someone plays with their phone while taking a crap, then walks outside and sees the neighbor smoking on the sidewalk and reading facebook on their phone. person A asks "ew, do you let your kids play with that phone?"

nice

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Jun 28, 2021

tradjik

a spaceship was upside down in space and it turned around but it was still upside down because it's impossible to be the right way up in space and the spaceship cried electronic tears because it was a computer

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

FactsAreUseless posted:

People treat me like a criminal just because I have been careless with a delicate man.

What. I need this explained to me.

Manifisto

Kontradaz posted:

fau doesn't have time for explanations, what he needs is a good defense

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Feb 23, 2019

ty nesamdoom!

FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

fau doesn't have time for explanations, what he needs is a good defense
:hfive:

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Kontradaz posted:

and it's a sad, saaad world
when a girl will break a boy just because she caaaan 🎵

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI

FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

and it's a sad, saaad world
when a girl will break a boy just because she caaaan 🎵

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI
If you click this song and decide you like it, please know that it is only 1 percent as good as her fourth album, The Idler Wheel etc.

manero

Actual careless whispers:

(whispering)

*I think I'll get on the roof and shovel that snow off*

*I'm not too drunk to drive*

*I don't need to go to the doctor, I feel fine*

vanisher

Your pet is more of an adult than you are

vanisher

Staying up past 11pm, my dog giving me a look of disgust as he goes to sleep under my chair

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
my dog filing his taxes on Feb 1 and asking if I'd even requested my W2 yet

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
a high stakes meditation tournament

xcheopis

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

a high stakes meditation tournament

Competitive chanting.

vanisher

Full contact competitive chanting?

xcheopis

vanisher posted:

Don't see why not!

Chanting Ninja Warrior

FactsAreUseless

vanisher posted:

this is just normal sex

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

FactsAreUseless posted:

this is just normal sex

Yes, Goons, the goto experts on normal sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

glowing-fish posted:

Yes, Goons, the goto experts on all have normal sex.