Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Awwwmygod waffles!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

https://i.imgur.com/3traqK9.gifv

Would be a great sig but its almost spring

Robot Made of Meat

Dreaming of destroying things in a very adorable way.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Hello BYOB. Frogsday afternoon, I came down with a cold. Yesterday it seemed better, but today it's worse.

At the moment, when I talk I sound like a combination of Harvey Firestein, Tallulah Bankhead, and Brenda Vaccarro.

But it's a cold, so it should be over soon?

Anyway, be sure to scritch your pups!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Hello BYOB. Frogsday afternoon, I came down with a cold. Yesterday it seemed better, but today it's worse.

At the moment, when I talk I sound like a combination of Harvey Firestein, Tallulah Bankhead, and Brenda Vaccarro.

But it's a cold, so it should be over soon?

Anyway, be sure to scritch your pups!

Drink plenty of water! Hope you feel better soon :glomp:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

xcheopis

glowing-fish posted:

A quesadilla is a round price of flat bread with cheese and tomato sauce...

What heresy is this!?!

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

xcheopis posted:

What heresy is this!?!

Hot sauce, which is a type of tomato sauce.

Not like pasta tomato sauce. Altough "mild" hot sauce is basically the same thing, right?

Also, on of the things that makes burritos better than pizza is that burritos can be made hot, like really hot, but pizza being a spicy food, beyond maybe a few flecks of seasoning, just doesn't work.

glowing-fish fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Feb 24, 2019

xcheopis

glowing-fish posted:

Hot sauce, which is a type of tomato sauce.

Not like pasta tomato sauce. Altough "mild" hot sauce is basically the same thing, right?

Also, on of the things that makes burritos better than pizza is that burritos can be made hot, like really hot, but pizza being a spicy food, beyond maybe a few flecks of seasoning, just doesn't work.

You can put habaneros on pizza, though.

Goons Are Gifts

Happ Sunday yobbers, enjoy your day! You're all pretty awesome (and also pretty)

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Happ Sunday yobbers, enjoy your day! You're all pretty awesome (and also pretty)

Thank you! I'm watching Project Runway and enjoying it!

Manifisto

thanks to forums poster hamjobs for inspiring me, I had my first adventure darning socks this morning

the rush, you have no idea

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey everybody, forums user ol yeller has taken the torch of curating Photoshop Phridays! Be extra nice friends to them for doing so please!

Not only is this awesome because I wish ol yeller the very best and any help and I can offer in the endless amusement that is Phridays, it also means I get to move other forums projects up the priorities list, yeeha!

Sig by Heather Papps

alnilam

Thanks ol yeller!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

Thanks ol yeller!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Byob is so quiet today. I planned to spend at least 5 hours posting, but there weren't enough posts and so few people chilling today.

Did I miss a secret meeting? :smith:

lol but

body is a dinosaur
i was/am busy man. thread concept: thread for posting replies to posted replies in threads not in byob in byob

Goons Are Gifts

I like that concept. Finally we can chill posting everywhere.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I had a hamburger with some type of German spicy sauce, but the German spicy sauce was not very spicy, and I am still hungry, and I also realize that I forgot to put an avocado on my hamburger.

lol but

body is a dinosaur

glowing-fish posted:

I had a hamburger with some type of German spicy sauce, but the German spicy sauce was not very spicy, and I am still hungry, and I also realize that I forgot to put an avocado on my hamburger.

that is rough man. you got soup?

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

Byob is so quiet today. I planned to spend at least 5 hours posting, but there weren't enough posts and so few people chilling today.

Did I miss a secret meeting? :smith:

do not take it personally! byob goes at kind of a relaxed pace compared to other subforums here, we have a number of posters that check in only every so often, i.e. not daily or hourly or anything. but sometimes the stars align and all of a sudden there's a lot of activity all at once.

ty nesamdoom!

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

lol but seriously I posted:

that is rough man. you got soup?

I have various forms of soup in a bread bowl, but I am mad at myself for forgetting the avocado, when I bought two kilograms of them just today.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I am not feeling very chill right now, my recourse is to post in every thread in BYOB until I feel the chill.

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

do not take it personally! byob goes at kind of a relaxed pace compared to other subforums here, we have a number of posters that check in only every so often, i.e. not daily or hourly or anything. but sometimes the stars align and all of a sudden there's a lot of activity all at once.

After all those years of being in the yob I still can barely understand the essence and extend of its chill. The stars shine on us, byob, we have to post and use their energy to prevent being deleted long before our time!

Post, post, postpetpictures!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i have been busy with lawyers and paperwork and being scared shitless of humanity in general so i've been hiding in my (clean) goon hovel dealing with that stuff and will be meeting my lawyer again tonight. because this is my life now, a sea of lawyers and paperwork just to exist :V

post recipes for good soups in breadbowls like gummy bears and ice cream

Goons Are Gifts

Hamjobs I have occasionally been thinking about you lately and I hope your life turns better and chill and I hope can find the energy to go through with this!
Stay safe friend

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm also real drat grateful for ol yeller and BFM, my postin pals, for helping out papa lowtax with the front page stuff.

make SA weird again, i say. :love:

lol but

body is a dinosaur

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

Guess about puppies and cat:
Those puppies and that cat have known each other since the puppies were even smaller, like she might have even been a foster mother to them, which is why she is tolerating that.

HappyKitty

Yo, would anyone be up for an online watching party of some Bob Ross? I'm dead serious here, I feel like Bob Ross is super on-brand for BYOB

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Manifisto posted:

darning socks

whoa hold up there mister, we don't use language like that in the byob.

Gloomy Rube

Hello I am new it is nice to meet you, you seem kind. If I was a butcher I would have said nice to meat you though.

alnilam

Bob Ross and Fred Rogers are the two patron saints of byob imo

In general off site things are not endorsed as they tend to breed drama but you can do a bob ross commentary thread for sure

BoldFrankensteinMir

Gloomy Rube posted:

Hello I am new it is nice to meet you, you seem kind. If I was a butcher I would have said nice to meat you though.

Welcome home, punny new yoblin.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/Daniell_copelan/status/1099216956333277190

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Gloomy Rube posted:

hello, welcome! pets? hobbies?

ty nesamdoom!

lol but

body is a dinosaur

DoctorGonzo posted:

i hope the final season is so loving stupid and idiotic that everyone is angry except the fine posters of this thread

i sincerely believe game of thrones season eight is going to be good; a lot of very talented people are going to do their darnest and "make it so" as john snow says

lol

Manifisto

Olive! posted:

whoa hold up there mister, we don't use language like that in the byob.

sorry! sorry! what I meant is, holy gently caress I learned to d*rn the poo poo out of socks, it's goddamn unbefuckinglievable

ty nesamdoom!

Gloomy Rube

no pets, but I used to have fish, I had a big big goldfish

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Gloomy Rube posted:

no pets, but I used to have fish, I had a big big goldfish

favorite go-to snack when you don't care about personal health in the least?