Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

So is eating sushi a chud thing now, or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Still banging the cultural appropriation drum.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

I know the thing with the ok sign, and I assume the milk is actually about the "raw milk" movement, but why is Asian food supposed to upset anyone, and who is complaining about eye contact again?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Keeshhound posted:

I know the thing with the ok sign, and I assume the milk is actually about the "raw milk" movement, but why is Asian food supposed to upset anyone, and who is complaining about eye contact again?

The milk thing is a white supremacist thing--since milk is white and pure, etc. Also something baked alaska urgently requires when pepper sprayed. :laugh:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
The milk thing is because people of European descent have higher percentages of the population who have lactose tolerance.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

it's because they don't really understand what cultural appropriation is so it's just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks and pisses the most people off

like I haven't seen 'lol im eating sushi' or 'you cant metabolize milk and I can' as a serious widespread thing in years

that's him literally just trying out a bunch of different stuff at once that pisses off a person he is imagining

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
I guess milk with sushi does strike me as a bad culinary idea, but I wouldn't say I'm triggered.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Reminds me of the Bors classic:

https://imgur.com/a/BRzJ4Cl

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Okay...

So everyone pretty much explained (in as much this weird rear end behavior can be "explained") most of my questions but.

Why is he on the set of The Martian?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

To: PeterPrinciple

The countries that punish sodomy by flogging and death are closer to being right than the countries that celebrate sodomites pretending to marry each other.

11 posted on 2/19/2019, 10:37:27 AM by NorthMountain (... the right of the peopIe to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Cause we all know Jesus said "gently caress thy neighbor, kick him in the dick"

quote:

To: rb22982

My daughter is gay and I am appalled by the comments on here. I thought better of my fellow Freepers, but I guess I had to many expectations.
I thought we were the party of inclusiveness?

29 posted on 2/19/2019, 10:56:38 AM by crazydad
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

Wow, what's the reg date on this one. Freep has been pretty open and loud about their hatred of gays sine it was founded

Ubiquitous_ posted:

I hope that "crazydad" learns that he's not welcome there, and maybe the party he's aligned with loving hates that his daughter is a lesbian.

He won't. You have to be a broke brained moron to register as a freeper....or a troll looking for some low hanging fruit

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Feb 21, 2019

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The only thing triggering about this is how stupid this guy is to think anyone gives a drat about making an rear end of himself

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Stop reposting the loving thing. Christ.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

InsertPotPun posted:

Stop reposting the loving thing. Christ.

Calling a smiling white man enjoying his meal a disgusting “thing”??
So much for the tolerant left

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Haha, triggered much lib?

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

SocketWrench posted:

Cause we all know Jesus said "gently caress thy neighbor, kick him in the dick"

Wow, what's the reg date on this one. Freep has been pretty open and loud about their hatred of gays sine it was founded

He won't. You have to be a broke brained moron to register as a freeper....or a troll looking for some low hanging fruit

Oh, absolutely. It's just a small hope I have after reading how thoroughly he got trashed for posting something even resembling support for his daughter.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Guavanaut posted:

Even modern 'straight' marriages practice heterosexual sodomy! :freep:

quote:

We also have “straight” anal sodomy, as well as contraception, sterilization and abortion, which makes most married husband-and-wfe couples, in effect, heterosexual gays.

33 posted on 12/28/2013 2:03:31 PM by Mrs. Don-o (When the heart is pure, it can't help loving, because it has found the source of love, which is God.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Freep: heterosexual gays

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
goddamn pjw is so loving annoying

cant wait until jones stops paying him this summer

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 22, 2019

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How is Jones still in business? The Sandy Hook suit is going to destroy him, right?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

How is Jones still in business? The Sandy Hook suit is going to destroy him, right?

Jones is the OG Right-Wing grift machine. He makes millions off his supplement scams alone.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

THERE IT IS. Thank you.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
As a gay man that freeper’s on point tbh. Lemme tell you how much sterilization and abortion I need for my crazy gay sex life. So much.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

As a gay man that freeper’s on point tbh. Lemme tell you how much sterilization and abortion I need for my crazy gay sex life. So much.
It's practically mandatory to get sterilized when you turn gay.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Ubiquitous_ posted:

It's practically mandatory to get sterilized when you turn gay.

Well now my mood has taken a Turing for the worst

:(

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Jagged Jim posted:

quote:

No, she isn’t. Everyone is heterosexual,

Twelve by Pies posted:

quote:

in effect, heterosexual gays.
Wait, so everyone is heterosexual, but some heterosexuals are gay?

I think I almost understand.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Well now my mood has taken a Turing for the worst

:(

I didn't realize the reference I was making until you pointed it out. Now I feel bad, too!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Guavanaut posted:

Wait, so everyone is heterosexual, but some heterosexuals are gay?

I think I almost understand.

In freepland the gays are just people like libs who "feel" things, so they try to be women. Or people that have daddy issues because they're snowflakes. Or people that just hate god. There's nothing genetic about being gay, you choose to do it.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
But some heteros are also gay because they have anything other than missionary sex or let their wife be the big spoon or do any sort of housework that isn't glowering at a steak like Cotton Hill.

It must be terrifying to live in a world where everybody is born straight and then 99% decide to become insufficiently straight on purpose just to spite America and Jesus.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

In freepland sex (for everyone but them personally) should be a brief and distasteful mechanical duty, done in missionary through a hole in the sheet with eyes averted, thoughts fixated on the baby you're putting in there and no enjoying it.

Homosexuality isn't really a thing, they're just perverts who want to have sex without a baby coming out of it. So if you have sex-without-babies be it through a condom or birth control or through a non-birth orifice, or even just with the woman on top (you're enjoying it aren't you), then you're pretty much a Gay.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

VitalSigns posted:

In freepland sex (for everyone but them personally) should be a brief and distasteful mechanical duty, done in missionary through a hole in the sheet with eyes averted, thoughts fixated on the baby you're putting in there and no enjoying it.

Homosexuality isn't really a thing, they're just perverts who want to have sex without a baby coming out of it. So if you have sex-without-babies be it through a condom or birth control or through a non-birth orifice, or even just with the woman on top (you're enjoying it aren't you), then you're pretty much a Gay.

And some of them spend a lot of time thinking and writing about gay sex and how awful and gross it is in considerable detail. A LOT of time. More than most gay men.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Their knowledge of the protocols of the 70s bathhouse scene is impressive.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Guavanaut posted:

Their knowledge of the protocols of the 70s bathhouse scene is impressive.

dickhafer.png

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Still love that freeper whose “friend” told him all about twinks.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
The amount and detail they obsess over gays makes me wonder if they're really secretly jealous because they think gays just go out and get all the sex they can handle all the time.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The general freep attitude towards male gay sex seems to be that it’s the best possible kind of sex and it takes extreme self-control to not hook up with every dude you see

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Yeah, Freep's attitude towards homosexuality is from a much earlier era, where it's considered 100% a choice with absolutely no entertainment of the idea of any other factors. Once you start asking "well why do gay people choose to be gay?" within that framework, though, you end up drawing the conclusion that gay sex must be amazing, because why else would they do it?

So, to a lot of Freepers, gay people are just Fallen Straights who took the route of self-centered hedonism. Jealousy definitely plays a role, but it's less about the actual sex and more about how it represents an escape from conservative society's expectations, which Freepers subconsciously know are making them miserable.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The general freep attitude towards male gay sex seems to be that it’s the best possible kind of sex and it takes extreme self-control to not hook up with every dude you see

100% accurate imo

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Both of my parents subscribe to the "choice" view of homosexuality and when I asked them why you'd choose to do something that is going to get you persecuted, their response was that all the gay men or women they know had a bad and abusive childhood which caused it. It's an interesting hybrid rationalization.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Minenfeld! posted:

Both of my parents subscribe to the "choice" view of homosexuality and when I asked them why you'd choose to do something that is going to get you persecuted, their response was that all the gay men or women they know had a bad and abusive childhood which caused it. It's an interesting hybrid rationalization.

Lol so did they choose to have a bad an abusive childhood? Did you ask them that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I just said they were dumb.