Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Reign Of Pain posted:

Looks like I'll be meeting with the IRS commissioner next month. Post questions you want me to ask Commissioner Rettig

I'm already gonna ask him why is Dirty Donny such a giant orange dickburger so that'll be covered.

Currently undergoing a tax accounting course: what was the plan for disseminating information about the Tax Cut and Jobs Act? Dependants not counting for the standard deduction has hosed a lot of people up mentally still. They cant get that muscle memory out of their calculator fingers.

Also, will there ever be a hiring wave or plans for expansion? The number of audits performed by the IRS has been in a steady decline since Reagan and this year's audits are going to be hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Holy crap we are hosed.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Eej posted:

These people deserve to have a comet drop on them

Lol Zac Petkanas has been extremely mad online since Bernie announced his candidacy. He's a grade A loonball and not handling this well.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Lol Zac Petkanas has been extremely mad online since Bernie announced his candidacy. He's a grade A loonball and not handling this well.

Huh he looks exactly like I expected him to.

E: note the dead shark-like eyes

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Yeah, we're hosed.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

My dive videos are going to be records of creatures that no longer exist, within my lifetime.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Its been known for some time that the planet is completely hosed in another hundred years at this trajectory.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

holy poo poo, gently caress lanyards

a significant amount of the social circles that lanyards come from are only democrats because hating gays would get them ostracized from their social circles, but aspiring to be a robber barron just means you're driven

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm going to encourage my kids to become air conditioning installation technicians and cash in on the European air conditioning wave that'll undoubtedly be unleashed in another 25 years.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Really too bad there's literally nothing we can do about climate change since where would the money come from

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

https://twitter.com/RickCHodgin/status/1100100047323258880

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

psydude posted:

I'm going to encourage my kids to become air conditioning installation technicians and cash in on the European air conditioning wave that'll undoubtedly be unleashed in another 25 years.
I don't think I'll bother having kids if they're going to inherit a dead planet.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeah I'm familiar with that pattern of speaking.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

I don't think I'll bother having kids if they're going to inherit a dead planet.

Exactly where I landed, except add in whatever fresh horrors people decide to unleash on top of that.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

:(

I really liked stratocumulus. Especially the radiatus and undulatus varieties.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Looking forward to the world finally coming together to combat climate change and OH MY GOD FROM THE TOP ROPE, IT’S THE OBSOLESCENCE OF ANTIBIOTICS

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Holy crap we are hosed.

Welp

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Icon Of Sin posted:

Exactly where I landed, except add in whatever fresh horrors people decide to unleash on top of that.
The Boomers weren't happy with the mess they'd made this far and put a guy in charge who would sabotage any chance we had of pulling up.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Love that loving boomers get to decide the fate of humanity :cripes:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

A former Trump campaign staffer filed a federal lawsuit Monday accusing President Donald Trump of forcibly kissing her on the mouth prior to an August 2016 rally in Florida.
Alva Johnson says she was helping organize a campaign stop in Tampa when Trump grabbed her and kissed her as he was exiting a recreational vehicle where he’d been signing autographs.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
In 25 years, you’ll get to read about the extinction of fishes that used to be staple foods and how pneumonia is incurable now while you ride the hyperloop to O’Hare.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Musk dying in an autoerotic asphyxiation accident would be a net positive for the world.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

FAUXTON posted:

yeah can the CI department return my calls when I find a bitcoiner

They're in the same boat as auditing and collections - critically understaffed so don't expect a callback until 2038. Calls are returned in yhe order received though.

KirbyKhan posted:

Also, will there ever be a hiring wave or plans for expansion? The number of audits performed by the IRS has been in a steady decline since Reagan and this year's audits are going to be hosed.

See above.

Oh and loving lol on the phishing test that just hit us from defendid.us....it took me 4 seconds to see that its from cofense.com...still bet that next months results will show that only about 10% of employees follow the correct instructions and about 20% will be dumb enough to open the "usernames.doc" attachment

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Feb 25, 2019

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Musk dying in an autoerotic asphyxiation accident would be a net positive for the world.

https://thefpl.us/episode/156

quote:

Auto Moronic Asphyxiation
Internet eroticism is a varied, confusing, and repulsive subject. To that end, this is an episode about people who have sex with cars. Confused? Well, if you listen to this entire episode, you'll still be confused. And more than a little grossed out. But hopefully entertained. This week, The F Plus is using Jason's email address.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/DanielleWaughTV/status/1100111710659272706?s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Feb 25, 2019

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Where's the johns that were supposed to be bigger than Kraft?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Slim Pickens posted:

My question as well

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

His actual case has not been posted on the clerk's site that I can find yet, but it looks like he's just getting one charge and it's a first degree misdemeanor. Now, a second offense is a 3rd degree felony. If they charge him with any of the other stings, he's in felony land and will not be seeing a deferred prosecution agreement.

As it is, he's likely going to get a DPA which will require him to do whatever the state attorney's office requires, and his charges will be dismissed at the end.

If, for whatever reason, they do not offer a DPA, he'll probably plead no contest to a plea agreement that puts him on administrative probation (no reporting) and he has to do some community service or donate to a woman's shelter or something along with fines and costs.

Slim Pickens posted:

There are multiple investigations and sting operations in progress along the Florida coast. The 25 names so far are all that's been presented to the state attorney, so that's all we have confirmed. Reports I've read say there are at least another 175 johns from various stings yet to be made public. This means that police haven't finished investigating.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
oh good, so now the clouds are going to boil off and then we'll all get clambaked to death

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Mr. Nice! posted:

This means that police haven't finished investigating.

I have just the detective for the case, nothing will escape his sharp eyes!

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1100096849552306176?s=19

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
The aliens are going to be so pissed when they come back and discover we've killed ourselves off and they don't get to harvest us

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

"Goddammit Ed, I told you a hundred loving times to keep the fluorine out of their drinking water."

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

From front desk to getting his dick stroked in 4 minutes. 10 minutes till he gets his nut.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Say what you will, he's a good tipper.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Vasudus posted:

oh good, so now the clouds are going to boil off and then we'll all get clambaked to death

*Starts searching zillow for land in Alaska*

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Proud Christian Mom posted:

The aliens are going to be so pissed when they come back and discover we've killed ourselves off and they don't get to harvest us

I wanted to write a short story about how Earth is basically Alien Timmy's third grade science experiment and hosed it all up.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Soulex posted:

I wanted to write a short story about how Earth is basically Alien Timmy's third grade science experiment and hosed it all up.

We are the playset in the Lego movie.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Im moving to live underwater

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Reign Of Pain posted:

Im moving to live underwater

I don’t want to have kids anymore :( I don’t want them to live through this stuff. At least I’ll get to die with memories of seeing loving clouds, let alone coral reefs and snow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Oh great, so we're burning away the loving clouds.

Yeah I got nothing. Gonna get blackout drunk on cheap bourbon this weekend.