Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Grittybeard posted:

Ha, you really can bet on anything.

https://twitter.com/OddsShark/status/1099029147802841091

No on jail time seems like they're just giving money away.

Use promo code cum120

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Robert Kraft will be ordered to never eat pussy again as his only punishment.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Do you think Robert Kraft is young enough to know to type in rubmaps.com, or do you think he's the kind of senior citizen who insists on typing the full web address, http://www.rubmaps.com

Do you ever think he has insistently spelled it out for a staff member?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

AsInHowe posted:

Do you think Robert Kraft is young enough to know to type in rubmaps.com, or do you think he's the kind of senior citizen who insists on typing the full web address, http://www.rubmaps.com

He just types “rubmaps” into google search and clicks the first result

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I;m thinking about thos rubs

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

AsInHowe posted:

Robert Kraft posted:

"Siri, open up RUB MAPS DOT COM."

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Chichevache posted:

Whoa whoa whoah... it's not random men. Don't put words in his mouth.

He'd go down on a woman who has sex with any man who paid her, an average of 1,500 individuals per year.

Whoa whoa whoa, It's not just any random woman who's had sex with an average of 1,500 individuals per year.

It's him going down on a woman with "minimal" hygeine who has had sex with an average of 1,500 individuals per year.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

waah posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, It's not just any random woman who's had sex with an average of 1,500 individuals per year.

It's him going down on a woman with "minimal" hygeine who has had sex with an average of 1,500 individuals per year.

Yeah, it's this. :barf:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I hope the DA turns out to be a diehard Dolphins fan

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/ESPNMichele/status/1100025383016116224

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Once this is done, he'll have a case available on the clerk site and we'll be able to track what's going on in almost real time.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

There are literally people who pay money to go bobbing for apples in the dirty sewer water that is the worn out interior of a prostitute's vagina

I bet some people reading this very post

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
https://twitter.com/DanielleWaughTV/status/1100111710659272706

https://twitter.com/DanielleWaughTV/status/1100113561731457025

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
R
U
B
M
A
P
S
D
O
T
C
O
M

It still gets a chuckle out me. Also I'd sell my teeth for Kraft jail time.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nice, glad the Saints weren't the only ones getting hosed that day.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He had a driver pick him up? That driver can probably tell some tales.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i guess "gbs" but man how did you all miss the guy who had a rubmaps sub posting a thread offering to look up posters' towns.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Groovelord Neato posted:

i guess "gbs" but man how did you all miss the guy who had a rubmaps sub posting a thread offering to look up posters' towns.

I never go to GBS. Haven't for years.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

oh wow I hadn't read the document, Kraft pays big for his strip mall BJ's.

AsInHowe posted:

I never go to GBS. Haven't for years.

yeah, same.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

holy poo poo he paid, was jerked off, and exited the rub and tug within a 14 minute span?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Diva Cupcake posted:

holy poo poo he paid, was jerked off, and exited the rub and tug within a 14 minute span?

drat son

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/TCPalm/status/1100120614847856640

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

gotta release that tension

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Diva Cupcake posted:

pretty impressive at 78 years old, i agree

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Ehud posted:

pretty impressive at 78 years old, i agree

yeah when you factor in how long a 78 year old takes undressing/dressing (plus cleanup) that's like 2-3 minutes for the actual handjob. she must have magic hands

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

indigi posted:

yeah when you factor in how long a 78 year old takes undressing/dressing (plus cleanup) that's like 2-3 minutes for the actual handjob. she must have magic hands
if you adhere to Gladwell's 10,000 hours of dedicated practice rule to become a master at something, imagine those 10,000 hours being filled with jerking off elderly men.

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Diva Cupcake posted:

if you adhere to Gladwell's 10,000 hours of dedicated practice rule to become a master at something, imagine those 10,000 hours being filled with jerking off elderly men.

I will not.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Is the proper protocol in these places to first rub, then tug, or is it tug, then rub? Maybe he went in for two different experiences.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Ummm, are y'all reading the documents? Sounds like he got more than a handie, Meek Mill musta told him the joys of getting that up top action.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

just think, he had to pencil in his strip mall blowjob and getting to/from there before his flight to kansas city into his schedule for that day

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

evilweasel posted:

just think, he had to pencil in his strip mall blowjob and getting to/from there before his flight to kansas city into his schedule for that day

he would have brought her to the officials locker room, but the NFL already knows to look there

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

quote:

Florida statutes require a minimum of 10 days in jail for any offenses after the first violation.

huh kraft may actually go to jail since he had two violations

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

evilweasel posted:

huh kraft may actually go to jail since he had two violations

They aren’t charged as two separate violations, and that’s only subsequent convictions following a first.

He’s almost certainly getting probation with adjudication withheld if he doesn’t get some sort of deferred prosecution agreement from the state attorney.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
considering florida let the worst pedophile sex slaver in american history essentially walk free I think kraft is going to be OK.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

They aren’t charged as two separate violations, and that’s only subsequent convictions following a first.

He’s almost certainly getting probation with adjudication withheld if he doesn’t get some sort of deferred prosecution agreement from the state attorney.

ahh good to know

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

evilweasel posted:

You make time for those you love.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Asproigerosis posted:

considering florida let the worst pedophile sex slaver in american history essentially walk free I think kraft is going to be OK.

Wait who?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Epstein

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jeffrey Epstein, had a private jet referred to as the lolita express he'd fly the rich and powerful around on, as well as a private rape island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Asproigerosis posted:

considering florida let a blantant toddler murder free, Kraft should be fine