Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

In Hollow Knight I got the thing that's in two parts that's probably the true ending macguffin but now I have no idea what it unlocks because I was a dumb dumb who never pinned suspicious locations

I also have some sort of blue lock I can't open and two simple locks I lack keys for but that's probably not far off of the total amount of stuff I don't have because I got the collector's map and went collecting

e: I am open to cryptic hints at this point I don't want to go back to every dead end in the game

They delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I walk home past a Shake Shack every night and I've always got to step past their leaking trash bags and the smell of all the rotten food that's fallen into the grate. I was never a big fan of their burgers to begin with, but that just completely killed it for me.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is:

Your Pal,
Kate.Poop

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

In Hollow Knight I got the thing that's in two parts that's probably the true ending macguffin but now I have no idea what it unlocks because I was a dumb dumb who never pinned suspicious locations

I also have some sort of blue lock I can't open and two simple locks I lack keys for but that's probably not far off of the total amount of stuff I don't have because I got the collector's map and went collecting

e: I am open to cryptic hints at this point I don't want to go back to every dead end in the game

go back to the deadest end.

I just gave up on some stuff and looked it up because the map is too god damned big for me to do my usual resweep of the map.

"Oh gee, why have I not found the last mask fragme- oof"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Shake shacks chicago dog is wrong in like 5 ways that make me mad about the right way to serve a giant salad on top of a dog

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
only way to open a blue lock is with a

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Shake shacks chicago dog is wrong in like 5 ways that make me mad about the right way to serve a giant salad on top of a dog

It is a Shack-cago dog, sir. And yes its wrong. The one in japan is wronger.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

burger burger is better than shake shack but its only available in the mall of america

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I'm very glad i live in a city where there are like twenty better burger options than the big chains

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Hot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

march games chat: I'm serious about these hotdogs

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Internet Kraken posted:

You can transfer account info between switches pretty painlessly but I dunno if its really something you'd wanna do frequently. Could be a hassle.

I was more thinking, do I get the option to play my poo poo if my son's say, playing splatoon on his, I can play hyrule warriors on mine?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hot Dogs, like all Tubular Meats, are blessed emanations of the cosmos divine will

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the local restaurant across the street from me makes a good burger and it takes a mammoth amount of willpower to not go there more often and destroy my arteries

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

five guys is better than hollow knight

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

well yeah they could just stomp on all the bugs

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Phantasium posted:

well yeah they could just stomp on all the bugs

Yeah, 10 feet is a lot of bug smashin'

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
Five guys at Freddy's

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

FirstAidKite posted:

Hot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog hot dog

Mushroom mushroom

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Okay I might need a slightly less cryptic hint, or to just read a drat walkthrough cause the hints seemed to be very obviously pointing a location that did jack squat

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

man i want some five guys like right fuckin now but its a quarter to eleven :(

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i cant eat a five guys burger without getting sick and having sulphur burps

something about their burgers is just...not a-grade meat

and because it's in a big city, the prices are jacked up. it's actually the same price to just get a burger from a sit-down place and the meat quality is better and doesn't make me sick

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The only burgers I eat are bought in the supermarket to microwave at home

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.

cheetah7071 posted:

Okay I might need a slightly less cryptic hint, or to just read a drat walkthrough cause the hints seemed to be very obviously pointing a location that did jack squat

Deepnest isn't actually the deepest place. You visited this place fairly recently and had to in order to get both of those seal fragments.

The place you got the shadow dash, should be obvious what you need to do. The abyss

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i air fry all my burgers. buns included

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Obligatum VII posted:

Deepnest isn't actually the deepest place. You visited this place fairly recently and had to in order to get both of those seal fragments.

The place you got the shadow dash, should be obvious what you need to do. The abyss

I went there. I must have missed a way to interact somehow?

e: I'm just blind

cheetah7071 fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Feb 26, 2019

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Mustard mustard mustard mustard mustard

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Made to chapter 10 (out of 14) of the new Call Of Cthulu game and I am sending it back to Gamefly. It's just too goddamn bland to see through to the end.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I haven’t played any games released this month, GotM is cancelled

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I played the tutorial of Wargroove, so it wins by default.

I was planning to get Ace Attorney trilogy, but I guess that was the Japanese release date I was looking at.

Anyway, I just beat Uncharted: Lost Legacy and I like how the train level in this seems to be purposely trying to outdo the one in 2. Also felt like there was way more puzzles and platforming than the other ones.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

I haven’t played any games released this month, GotM is cancelled

Actually February GotM is Space Station Silicon Valley

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

best game I played this month was probably RE7 + DLC

worst game was.. prey mooncrash, not because the gameplay was bad but because the load times were so horrendous on base ps4 that it actively detracted from my enjoyment of the game. endless loading, constantly.

average game of the month was either xenoblade torna or ever oasis

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Credits are rolling again. I'm done for real this time right

I'm even less certain about what I was doing or why I was doing it than in the normal ending but welp

Good game

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

far cry 4's main menu is terrible what the gently caress

e: THIS INTERFACE IS TERRIBLE WHAT THE gently caress. how do i change quests, why is weapon dial set to the loving touchpad

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Feb 26, 2019

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Always good to come to a dead HDD :suicide:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

cheetah7071 posted:

Credits are rolling again. I'm done for real this time right

I'm even less certain about what I was doing or why I was doing it than in the normal ending but welp

Good game

this is what i remember of the hollow knight plot. may not be 100% all the bugs used to be primitive and instinctual and there was a lady moth goddess with an omnipresent influence that all bugs can feel. then a super powerful demigod comes called the white king. he may have been a giant worm at some point

anyway he gives the bugs sentience and they all love him. i don’t remember if the moth lady is sealed at this point but she’s forgotten and it makes her mad so her influence starts corrupting bugs. this is the orange in their eyes and p much anything orange.

the white king starts making vessels to seal the moth in until he makes the perfect one (dramatic irony) who is the Hollow Knight. three powerful bugs agree to give their lives to become dreamers to help seal the moth. the spider dreamer only agrees if the king gives her a child. (the child shows up a few times)

the king messed up the hollow knight by giving him feelings or something so after a long time he too starts to be corrupted. and then the game starts with you, another vessel who climbed out of the graveyard

oddium fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Feb 26, 2019

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

homeless snail posted:

march games chat: I'm serious about these hotdogs

march games chat: super weenie

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the slow march of games chats on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

March Game Chat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg