Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Pirate Radar posted:

But, what would you do after you ruined breakfast?

The Germans already ruined breakfast. Cold sausage and cheese? It's the wurst kase scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Abugadu posted:

No, if we do that, he'll try to establish a Jewish homeland and commit horrible atrocities against whichever poor ethnicities happen to have been living there for the last few millenia.

I was gonna say "So establish Israel then?" when I realized, yes, that is exactly what you were implying.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Jedit posted:

The Germans already ruined breakfast. Cold sausage and cheese? It's the wurst kase scenario.

:golfclap:

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

SLOSifl posted:

If I had a time machine I’d leave my mark by making up gross recipes for magazines and recipe cards. One idea I’ve been kicking around is to see how weird I can make jello. If I do it you’ll know.

edit: donald trump is president now? oops gently caress

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

How dare you write this post in the quotes thread.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Phy posted:

How dare you write this post in the quotes thread.

A post about wurst means he's just trying to curry favour with us.

Lobok has a new favorite as of 15:38 on Feb 26, 2019

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
goddamn it now I want currywurst again

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Jedit posted:

You beautiful son of a bitch.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jedit posted:

That’s just offal!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
IT HAS BEEN ZERO (0) HOURS SINCE GOONS ENGAGED IN A PUN CHAIN

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This thread is beef (bad) again.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

1stGear posted:

IT HAS BEEN ZERO (0) HOURS SINCE GOONS ENGAGED IN A PUN CHAIN

You know goons, always pun chain above their weight

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Goons always pun chain nazis.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
We keep putting pork in that dead horse like we trying to join a secret society.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

sneakyfrog posted:

goddamn it now I want currywurst again

Have you seen the commemorative coin for the 50th anniversary of currywurst? It is a sight to behold.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Jedit posted:

Have you seen the commemorative coin for the 50th anniversary of currywurst? It is a sight to behold.

thought this was a pun I didn't get but the truth is much more impressive

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Lone Goat posted:

thought this was a pun I didn't get but the truth is much more impressive

Goddamn, it was the 70th anniversary?

E: that is the coin I meant, yes. I showed that picture to a German friend and she said that it looked like two gigantic shits, so don't worry about being racist when you think exactly the same thing.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Jedit posted:

I showed that picture to a German friend and she said that it looked like two gigantic shits, so don't worry about being racist when you think exactly the same thing.

Well, I defer to the experts.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

WatermelonGun posted:

It’s like that part in annihilation when the lady gives up and turns into flowers or whatever but i’m going to turn into a pile of dirty piss snow.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Karate Bastard posted:

Goons always pun chain nazis.

I did Nazi that comment coming!

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Dameius posted:

We keep putting pork in that dead horse like we trying to join a secret society.

Gotta keep on loving that chicken, you know.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Alpaca mince.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Something funny:

deported to Canada posted:

When I was about 12 on a rainy day I was riding my bike around a field protected by an electric fence. I had an accident and crashed into part of the fence and found myself trapped under the bike frame that was caught up in the wire of the fence.

Everything I touched gave me a shock and I couldnt get myself out. All I could was lay there and gently sob.

Kibayasu posted:

Well you have a computer so at least you've made yourself a decent life under there.

deported to Canada posted:

At least it stopped raining.

Something neat:

Icon Of Sin posted:

Lol no, just unlucky.

1) I was standing at the door of a building with a metal roof watching the rain blow sideways, then saw a bright blue flash and suddenly “why am I on the floor/why does my face hurt? :confused:” is the dominant feeling. We think the lightning was running down the electrical wire into the ground (there’s a light switch right by the door, but no further connection heading down), when it took an arc into me and my dad. We’ve both got plates in us (he in his shoulder, me in my jaw), so we had thought that had something to do with it, but it was probably just a combo of proximity and being water bags full of electrolytes and some meat. Either way, we were both utterly floored and waited for a lull in the storm to spring back to the house. Didn’t even have time to register the boom before we were airborne, just a growing blue flash, then :confused:

2) sitting on a mountaintop (Table Rock, near Morganton, NC), and watching the clouds roll out of the valley in front of us, and we turned around to a storm cloud coming our way. Elevation is roughly a mile, so we were going to be dead-rear end in the middle of this angry cloud that snuck up on us. We tried to run the mile down the trail back to the parking lot, but got driven under an overhang near the summit. We had like 10ft of rock overhead, but the thunder kept getting louder/closer...until there was that bright flash again, this time with a feeling like a feather going up my back. I was sitting down on a rock, my one friend was kneeled down trying to get a little further under the overhand, and the 3rd of us was resigned to getting wet and standing near the edge enjoying the rain. The one standing had a slight burn on his foot, but we were otherwise unhurt (somehow). The guy who was kneeling had a panic attack, but that’s a perfectly normal response when the gods themselves decide “you know what? gently caress YOU.”

Long term, I think I picked up a spasm in my left hand (it used to shake sometimes and open up at random, but that’s subsided over the years), and a darker sense of humor (could also be attributed to working for a combat hospital when I was deployed)...but that’s it, so far. No superpowers, but I still have Zeus’ backhand firmly imprinted across my face 15 years later.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

The MSJ posted:

I like how he drags ET into this.

Ariong posted:

Now he’s BET.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

ol yeller posted:

just once it would be cool to read a goon post about sex without mentioning that babies dont have teeth

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Dameius posted:

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yep, the Catholic Church's third most senior cleric is currently sitting in a cell waiting to find out how many years he'll be serving in prison.

Samuringa posted:

2 or 3, I'd wager

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Goddamn, even his jail sentence is gonna be under 18 years.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

:eyepop:

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Suck my dick and play with my balls
Fa la la la la, la la I'm gay
Lick my dirty little rear end in a top hat
Fa la la la la, la la I'm gay
I have sex with my own father
Fa la la, la la, we are gay

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

value-brand cereal posted:

Something funny:

you have the wrong thread

e: forum

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Didn't even don their gay apparel. Shameful 2/10.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

bEatmstrJ posted:

Now that you've all forgotten, I guess I can post these.

Big Mad Drongo posted:

John Romero's about to make you slip.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

There's a subreddit called r/ATBGE - awful taste but great execution. I feel like this abomination of a bathroom would fit perfectly there.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Cat Mattress posted:

Greetings from the early FPS games thread

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Can it render compromised joists?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Everyone should just click through to the thread and check out all of the dunks, because there are too many to post here.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Brawnfire posted:

Hell, they just opened a huge damask superstore near me, Damask's Us.

It's actually nice, sword of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Aliexpress thread:

Sex Robot posted:

Just had my package of toy bitcoin's turn up empty. I'm not sure if they hosed it up or they're just a really accurate simulation of bitcoins.