Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Willfrey posted:

What is drinking a lot to a 24 yo catholic chic? 2 beers?

Not even close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

notorious teetotalers "the catholics"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Willfrey posted:

New age puritans are the worst.

What is drinking a lot to a 24 yo catholic chic? 2 beers?

Maybe they covered up the video because it was a video of a horrible accident

Nah, Catholics get wasted, they love drinking. So much so that they made up a story about their favorite Pokemon's, Jesus, signature move is turning water into wine.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

waah posted:

Any woman who doesn't :redflag: this should accept that they will star in a lovely lifetime movie with an equally lovely name like "The Edinburgh Bed and Murder" or "Dead and Breakfast."

VVVV Holy gently caress he keeps finding way to become even creepier. Are we sure he's not single because he murdered someone?

Hey now, Dead and Breakfast is an amazing Zombie Hillbilly Rap Musical Horror Comedy starring David Carradine, and I'll not have its good name besmirched.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

welcome to hell posted:

Hateful college professor got me fired from my job. What can I do?

And he wanted to be their latex salesman

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

CheesyDog posted:

[Ohio+Oregon] my (29f) mother faked my daughters DNA test eight years ago because she didn't like her father and witness just came forward. Illegal?
u/FakeDNA847481

Just been catching up on this thread and the sheer gall on this poor woman's insane mom amazes me. She ruined her daughter, her granddaughter's actual father, and the kid for life all because she didn't like the ex!! He seemed like an okay dude too, especially compared to everyone else in this story. Their lives might have been decently alright and their child may have been fine if it wasn't for OP's mom being a crazypants narcissist. Holy gently caress. :staredog:

I doubt she can sue her mom viably, but she should definitely try because that is crazy as balls.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Feb 26, 2019

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Admiral Ray posted:

Oh yeah, those teachers are gonna get fired for sure. Them drinking just isn't related to that kid not knowing how to do a back flip.

Well, given they were supposed to be supervising the kids, and one of the kids did something really unsafe while they were drinking instead of supervising, I'd say it might be related.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

Nah, Catholics get wasted, they love drinking. So much so that they made up a story about their favorite Pokemon's, Jesus, signature move is turning water into wine.

Yea realized my error, o well, gotta keep postin

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for moving forward with the pregnancy against the wishes of the bio father and his wife?

I’m going to be real brief. I thought I was in a monogamous long-distance relationship with a man (management consultant) who travels to my city a lot for work. I found out he’s actually married with several young children. He lied to me about his age (much older), his real name, and his relationship status.

But I’m pregnant with his child. I am hiring an attorney to guide me through the child support process.

He is insistent that I have a termination because he is not interested in supporting a child for 18 years. Out of no where, his wife contacts me this morning, very angry, threatening legal action if I didn’t terminate. I get that she is upset with her husband, but I have no f-cking clue why she called me with threats and name calling. I don’t even know how she found my number! I’m really upset right now but I feel like I have done nothing wrong with my decision to keep the pregnancy.

I don’t think she’s the rear end in a top hat because I get that she’s upset. But I definitely don’t think I am either!

:chloe: There are a lot of comments on this story that are blaming this lady for messing up their lives.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Help! My Husband Had an Affair With a Former Student. Should He Still Be Teaching?

quote:

Q. Husband had affair with former student: Several weeks ago, I discovered that my husband of 12 years had been having an affair for six months with one of his former high school students, who is now 21. It was an emotional and sexual affair, and he took great risks, such as taking two days off work to spend time with her and going to see her on his lunch breaks and planning periods.

He has been a teacher for a decade and has always been liked by his students, co-workers, and administration. However, after an infidelity early in our relationship that centered around my husband only being able to get his self-worth from attention from women, I expressed my uneasiness about him teaching older high schoolers. He was, of course, offended, and he still says that he has never been attracted to one of his students, although I’m unsure of what I believe now, with him dating someone only six years older than our teenage daughter. His administrators know about the affair, but because she was not a current student, his job is secure.

I have several problems with him continuing to teach as we work through this, even though he says that what sounds a lot like a midlife crisis is over and “the fog has lifted.” We have been in marriage counseling for four months, the same length of time I have been seeing my personal therapist. He has seen his therapist for two years and is now being honest with him about everything, so I do have hope, but I don’t want to place unnecessary stumbling blocks in our path. We have three children, and I want to preserve our family. My issues with him teaching are: The line has already been crossed once, although not as egregiously as it would have been with a current student. Still, I fear that this will make it less taboo and easier to rationalize if an opportunity with a junior or senior presents itself. With a midlife crisis it is so common to end up with a much younger person, and high school is full of girls on the cusp of womanhood and at their physical peak. They’re also usually idiots about men, and I’ve seen a lot of easily impressed teens fawning over how smart or cool or different a teacher is, perfect for an ego that needs stroking. Plus, there’s the age-old teacher-and-student fantasy on both ends to consider, although I can’t imagine what someone that age would see sexually in someone who is almost 40. He has said that he would change careers to keep our marriage but does not want to because much of his identity is tied up in being a teacher. Am I correct that this is not a good environment for him? I believe that he is sincere about wanting to manufacture his own positive self-esteem rather than having someone feed it to him through attention or sex, but there’s no reason to make it harder than it has to be.

I am also worried about his drinking, which had been an issue years ago, with him blacking out nightly until I begged him to stop. It is his way of relaxing now, he says, but he started meeting this former student out at bars and formed the relationship with her there. Alcohol makes people more flirty, sexual, open with secrets, and it makes sharing inappropriate things so much easier. Bars are where single people go to get laid, especially in the city that we live in. It just seems like such a bad idea for that to be a favorite pastime, especially because the infidelity early in our relationship was partially blamed on being high and not thinking clearly.

He’s taking responsibility for his actions, and I’m letting him, but teaching high schoolers and continuing to drink just seem like unnecessary risks to take while we’re trying to save our marriage and family. Am I wrong?

A. Oh, wow. There’s so much wrong here that I’m not quite sure where to start. You’re treating this situation as if your husband were a mostly good man beset by tempting, lustful sirens, and not a blackout alcoholic who’s abused his position as a teacher to groom his students.

This is not a situation that calls for couples’ counseling and fretting about limits. You need to contact the school board today so they can investigate whether there are other students your husband has groomed or possibly abused. The fact that the administration knows he’s dated at least one former student and hasn’t asked any follow-up questions is deeply concerning. He’s saying things like “the fog has lifted” as if turning 40 naturally meant otherwise-rational men would suddenly become seized by an uncontrollable outside force that made them meet former high school pupils in bars. You ask if you’re correct in thinking a high school is “not a good environment” for him, but I urge you to flip that question: Is your husband providing a good environment for teenage students? That he’s somehow managed to convince you he cheated on you at least twice—once with a former student—due to his “low self-esteem” is a remarkable act of deception, and you don’t need to buy this cock-and-bull story. Your husband is not taking responsibility for his actions. He hasn’t changed careers. He won’t stop drinking or going to bars. He’s getting away with everything he wants to.

Your marriage is so much more broken than you’re able to admit to yourself right now. This is not an honest man you can trust. This language about underage girls being at their “physical peak” is absolutely horrifying, and the fact that teenagers are vulnerable and easy to impress is not “perfect” for an ego that needs stroking—those are marks a predator looks for in their prey. Your husband is not teaching a group of fully competent adult seductresses; he’s teaching children, and you cannot try to unload any of his guilt onto them. Please, please encourage the school board to look into his history with students. Fire your therapist and find one who will help you file for a divorce and sort through the lies your husband has been feeding you.

TL;DR: "My husband is an alcoholic serial cheater and I don't trust him around those jezebels in high school, but I won't divorce him."
:chanpop:

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
She has every right to have that baby and slap the hell out of him with child support, I just don’t know in God’s name why she would want to. Every person in that situation is going to be miserable, most of all that kid.

e: shoulda quoted

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Was I(25m) wrong for telling my wife (24f) "If I'm not allowed to have a beard, neither are you."
First, some back story. Sorry, little bit of a long one. My wife(24f) and I(25m) have been married for almost two years, but have been together for over seven years. Shortly after we moved in together, about two years into our relationship, I learned my wife has an issue with getting these whiskers that grow on her chin. She told me it was because of a hormonal imbalance, but she was very good at plucking or waxing them so I wouldn't notice. She was very self conscious about them, so she tried to make sure they weren't present as often as possible. I completely understood that it was out of her control that it occurs, and I hardly even noticed because she kept on top of it so well.

Day one of when we started dating, she made it very clear to me that she hates beards on the men that she's with. She thinks they're very unattractive. Well, not on every guy. She likes beards on certain actors. But definitely not on me. So I have stayed clean shaven for her. If I even forget to shave, even for a couple days, she won't even kiss me because she hates the beard that much. She'll usually comment on it multiple times a day until I do shave. Progressively getting worse until I do the deed. But it's whatever, having to shave often doesn't bother me. I'm in the habit now of shaving every day or at least every other. If I could, I'd probably try to grow it out and see how I look with a legit beard, but my wife would definitely not allow it.

Back to the my wife's whiskers: since we've gotten married, my wife has gotten.. Comfortable. These whiskers of hers; she now goes weeks, even a month + without plucking them. After a whole month, these 5-10 whiskers are as long as the hair on my head (I have average length hair). Now, I love my wife to death, no matter what she looks like, I want that to be clear. But these whiskers: I'm not a fan of them. They're not soft, barely visible hairs, they're long, shiny, and resemble thick fishing line.

She gets on me about my appearance, especially my facial hair. After a month of her not taking care of her issue, I finally said in the most loving way I could "Hey, babe, your whiskers are getting kinda long. Your coworkers might notice, maybe you should pluck them or something?" She got quite offended. But, she took care of the problem. A few weeks go by, and once again, she let her whiskers get long. I make another suggestion that she should take care of them, this time, she completely shrugs me off. Says she's "too tired and will do it later." Keep in mind, she bought a handheld battery operated hair puller thing for this very purpose. It gets rid of the problem in under 20 seconds. I make a suggestion again a few days later, adding in very kindly that I love her, and don't much care how she looks, but I'm not a fan of them. Which again, she was offended, but took care of it. Now I'm stuck in this cycle of she let's it grow, I suggest to get rid of them, she ignores me, then I have to mention it more and more times before she does something about it. Always getting pissed off that I dare say something. It's at the point where if I don't say anything, she won't do it.

A few days ago. She was ripping me a new one because I wanted to have sex, but I haven't shaved my beard for a few days, and she didn't want to do anything since I was "too scruffy." It's been about three weeks since she's plucked her whiskers so they're at least an inch long. I snap and say "this is bullshit, I shave almost every day for you. To look my best for you. But you won't get rid of those things on your chin once every couple weeks for me, even though I've kindly told you I don't like them." and I finish with "If I'm not allowed to have a beard, neither are you." Needless to say, she was incredibly pissed and we did not have sex that night. We're okay now. I've shaved since then. She has not.

Was I wrong to have said this? Was I wrong to look at this as a double standard? Should I have approached this differently?

Power Khan fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Feb 26, 2019

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

therobit posted:

Well, given they were supposed to be supervising the kids, and one of the kids did something really unsafe while they were drinking instead of supervising, I'd say it might be related.

What? They jumped off a boat that they were were allowed to jump off of.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TIFU by using my parents PC

quote:

TL;DR at the bottom.

NSFW

This is still fresh in my mind as I'm typing. I take some time out of my daily commute home from night shift to make a detour and spend time with my Dad (71 years young) who spends most of the week alone as my mom (62) works all day. Today was just a routine visit. My folks live in the country and don't have trash pickup so I visit with Dad while driving their garbage to the dump. As we are talking I bring up a video I had seen and suggested I share it with him. He agrees and once we get back to the house he suggests I find the video while he does something else.

Commence Fuckup. My Dad has an older model Desktop PC that is quite temperamental and only likes to use Google Chrome. I go to open a window and see that my Dad has 20+ tabs open. All of them were different profiles on FetLife. For those who don't know, FetLife is like MySpace for people with fetishes (bondage, waterworks, furries, etc). I just brushed it off as my dad being a dirty old man. Unfortunately the tab I opened Chrome to was my parents profile page. I not only saw my mother in very revealing garments; I also saw my dad gagged and hog tied like a pig at a pork roast. So now, not only do I know my parents are pretty kinky, I also know what it looks like when my dad is getting stuffed like a Christmas turkey.

TL;DR: Opened Google Chrome to share something with my dad, only to find out he gets butt-raunched by my mother on the regular.

EDIT:words

EDIT2: WOW my first Gold! Thanks Stranger!!

EDIT 3: My wife is a reddit user and knows her husband posted this from the commute detail. She didn't believe me so she temporarily created a FetLife account so I could, for once, be right. Now she is very distraught and has told me she can never look at my parents the same. What do?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Power Khan posted:

Was I(25m) wrong for telling my wife (24f) "If I'm not allowed to have a beard, neither are you."
First, some back story. Sorry, little bit of a long one. My wife(24f) and I(25m) have been married for almost two years, but have been together for over seven years. Shortly after we moved in together, about two years into our relationship, I learned my wife has an issue with getting these whiskers that grow on her chin. She told me it was because of a hormonal imbalance, but she was very good at plucking or waxing them so I wouldn't notice. She was very self conscious about them, so she tried to make sure they weren't present as often as possible. I completely understood that it was out of her control that it occurs, and I hardly even noticed because she kept on top of it so well.

Day one of when we started dating, she made it very clear to me that she hates beards on the men that she's with. She thinks they're very unattractive. Well, not on every guy. She likes beards on certain actors. But definitely not on me. So I have stayed clean shaven for her. If I even forget to shave, even for a couple days, she won't even kiss me because she hates the beard that much. She'll usually comment on it multiple times a day until I do shave. Progressively getting worse until I do the deed. But it's whatever, having to shave often doesn't bother me. I'm in the habit now of shaving every day or at least every other. If I could, I'd probably try to grow it out and see how I look with a legit beard, but my wife would definitely not allow it.

Back to the my wife's whiskers: since we've gotten married, my wife has gotten.. Comfortable. These whiskers of hers; she now goes weeks, even a month + without plucking them. After a whole month, these 5-10 whiskers are as long as the hair on my head (I have average length hair). Now, I love my wife to death, no matter what she looks like, I want that to be clear. But these whiskers: I'm not a fan of them. They're not soft, barely visible hairs, they're long, shiny, and resemble thick fishing line.

She gets on me about my appearance, especially my facial hair. After a month of her not taking care of her issue, I finally said in the most loving way I could "Hey, babe, your whiskers are getting kinda long. Your coworkers might notice, maybe you should pluck them or something?" She got quite offended. But, she took care of the problem. A few weeks go by, and once again, she let her whiskers get long. I make another suggestion that she should take care of them, this time, she completely shrugs me off. Says she's "too tired and will do it later." Keep in mind, she bought a handheld battery operated hair puller thing for this very purpose. It gets rid of the problem in under 20 seconds. I make a suggestion again a few days later, adding in very kindly that I love her, and don't much care how she looks, but I'm not a fan of them. Which again, she was offended, but took care of it. Now I'm stuck in this cycle of she let's it grow, I suggest to get rid of them, she ignores me, then I have to mention it more and more times before she does something about it. Always getting pissed off that I dare say something. It's at the point where if I don't say anything, she won't do it.

A few days ago. She was ripping me a new one because I wanted to have sex, but I haven't shaved my beard for a few days, and she didn't want to do anything since I was "too scruffy." It's been about three weeks since she's plucked her whiskers so they're at least an inch long. I snap and say "this is bullshit, I shave almost every day for you. To look my best for you. But you won't get rid of those things on your chin once every couple weeks for me, even though I've kindly told you I don't like them." and I finish with "If I'm not allowed to have a beard, neither are you." Needless to say, she was incredibly pissed and we did not have sex that night. We're okay now. I've shaved since then. She has not.

Was I wrong to have said this? Was I wrong to look at this as a double standard? Should I have approached this differently?

Owned

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

chitoryu12 posted:

Rock on old man.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

cumshitter posted:

It was clearly an Apple store lol

He'll never be a Certified Genius now :(

There has to be more to the lie he told his professor (eg "I'm basically the manager " or "I was smoking weed and fell asleep and missed class but want to say I was at work" ) because otherwise, why wouldn't he just ask his boss to write up a letter? He could have even drafted it himself "I confirm ___ works at ~Tech~ Store on x dates" and get the boss to sign it.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Waterworks is not the correct word, unless they are into erotically remodeling their bathroom.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Power Khan posted:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Admiral Ray posted:

What? They jumped off a boat that they were were allowed to jump off of.

they gave a class of 16-year-olds permission to jump off a thing and then left them unsupervised to go drinking, a thing any person who has ever been around children could tell you is a 100% guarantee that at least one and probably all of them are going to go out of their way to gently caress up the act of jumping in the most personally injurious way possible

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Yeah he got loving owned hardcore:

quote:

Needless to say, she was incredibly pissed and we did not have sex that night. We're okay now. I've shaved since then. She has not.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Power Khan posted:

wife sasquatch, so what

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

lol, what a goof, that'll make for a sweet scar.

If he actually got scalped on the side of the head like the OP said, that's probably the kind of disfiguring scar that has people telling their kids not to stare

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

they gave a class of 16-year-olds permission to jump off a thing and then left them unsupervised to go drinking, a thing any person who has ever been around children could tell you is a 100% guarantee that at least one and probably all of them are going to go out of their way to gently caress up the act of jumping in the most personally injurious way possible

They didn't leave them unsupervised, it's a catamaran. The teachers were on the boat and responded immediately. The kid just sucked at doing a backflip.

quote:

There was a group of kids on the boat from a catholic school in New Hampshire, and after arriving at the swim/snorkel spot we were advised that we could swim, snorkel or jump off the boat if we pleased. The teachers that were in charge of looking after these kids (aged 15-16) were drinking a lot of alcohol. About 5 minutes after arriving, one of the students did a backflip off the boat.

​I don't know if it was the angle, or speed, or both. But he clipped his head on the side of the boat and completely scalped the side of his head. It was hands down the most disgusting, horrifying, and awful thing I have ever seen. All of the teachers rushed the kids to the other side of the boat [...]

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Power Khan posted:

NTA but also enjoy not getting laid until whenever you decide to divorce her over the lack of sex. You are morally in the right but this is one of the few double standards that favors women in that you are not allowed to criticize your wife's grooming the same way she does yours.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

therobit posted:

NTA but also enjoy not getting laid until whenever you decide to divorce her over the lack of sex. You are morally in the right but this is one of the few double standards that favors women in that you are not allowed to criticize your wife's grooming the same way she does yours.

Cool, he should divorce the idiot if she can't be expected to hold equal standards that she's expecting of him.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

chitoryu12 posted:

How can you not be a little squicked that you know but happy in general that your parents are having fun?

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

chitoryu12 posted:

Dad's a turkey, so what

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Xenocides posted:

How can you not be a little squicked that you know but happy in general that your parents are having fun?

that's pretty much what that comes out to when translated from "flailing youtube overreaction for epic upvotes" to "normal person"

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Power Khan posted:

I Want to Believe.jpg

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
FINISH HIM

AITA accidentally sent police to do a welfare check on my now ex-BF
My [29F] boyfriend [34M] broke up with me tonight. We’re long distance, and I was there visiting for the weekend with a flight this evening. He got fired from his medical fellowship this morning, and had been spiraling all weekend and sleeping all day today. I had to leave for work. He has a bunch of guns in a safe, which he locked and gave me the keys to hide in his place. While I was on the plane, he started texting me things like “I want to shoot my boss, maybe myself too to put us both out of our misery.” And he found the keys to his safe. And sending texts that didn’t sound at all like him. He has no family in the area. I called his therapist, who said he’d go stop by his house. BF didn’t answer the door, (I now know he was sleeping,) so the therapist called the cops to check on him. He was just sleeping, but I was worried he’d hurt himself. He is so angry with me, and broke up with me via text tonight. We’ve been together two years. Did I do the wrong thing?

Update: the therapist also called the boss, effectively killing his career forever. I feel so guilty, I shouldn’t have called, and I should’ve been there.

Edit 2: he now thinks the crazy texts were a “phone hacker.” That seems unlikely, right?

Dopamine
Mar 10, 2005
Ah ha! I thought it was one of the prime numbers of the Zenith series!

Jon Irenicus posted:

Guess the ages!

My boyfriend (m38) finished inside me (f25) when I told him not to and now we disagree on what to do if I am pregnant

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

She didn't believe me so she temporarily created a FetLife account so I could, for once, be right. Now she is very distraught and has told me she can never look at my parents the same. What do?

A modern day Pandora :allears:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Power Khan posted:

FINISH HIM

My [29F] boyfriend [34M] broke up with me tonight. We’re long distance, and I was there visiting for the weekend with a flight this evening. He got fired from his medical fellowship this morning, and had been spiraling all weekend and sleeping all day today. I had to leave for work. He has a bunch of guns in a safe, which he locked and gave me the keys to hide in his place. While I was on the plane, he started texting me things like “I want to shoot my boss, maybe myself too to put us both out of our misery.” And he found the keys to his safe. And sending texts that didn’t sound at all like him. He has no family in the area. I called his therapist, who said he’d go stop by his house. BF didn’t answer the door, (I now know he was sleeping,) so the therapist called the cops to check on him. He was just sleeping, but I was worried he’d hurt himself. He is so angry with me, and broke up with me via text tonight. We’ve been together two years. Did I do the wrong thing?

Update: the therapist also called the boss, effectively killing his career forever. I feel so guilty, I shouldn’t have called, and I should’ve been there.

Edit 2: he now thinks the crazy texts were a “phone hacker.” That seems unlikely, right?

those dastardly phone hackers. i swear to god

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

Play posted:

those dastardly phone hackers. i swear to god

Phøne hackers hacked my phøne once.
No realli!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Power Khan posted:

FINISH HIM

If there is one thing we could unironically use 1000% more of in this country it's people calling police when someone with guns starts talking like a lunatic.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

cock hero flux posted:

i guess it's probably marginally easier to wash yourself if the tip of your penis is a piece of inert boot leather

well yeah

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
If someone asks you to hide their gun safe keys you should probably hide them in the river.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

If someone asks you to hide their gun safe keys you should probably hide them in the police department.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Nah, just hide their bullets in the police