Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Nothing like spending 70 bucks of fun money to remind you to never roll in this game ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Posting this specifically so that I can be mocked for it later:

:colbert: Using non-evil servants for the story in Shinjuku means you are a coward.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Crasical posted:

:colbert: Using non-evil servants for the story in Shinjuku means you are a coward.

What about extra-vlad for the bonus evil damage?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i love having no supports and entire niches missing in my roster

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Blight Runner posted:

Still stuck on the third Avenger Lobo fight. Whichever one that comes after the evade-spammy battle. Made a few attempts and was pretty close, like within 10k but that lousy defense boost made me do 60 damage per hit with my Ridertoki NP. That was some crazy damage reduction. Another attempt failed after I tried to cheese it with a stall team. Merlin and Waver didn't last long after the crit boosts pummeled them into paste. I wanna give it another good try before I resort to blowing my command seals. I suppose that leaves one last option: Heracles with bond CE. (I'll probably still have to use Command Seals :saddowns:)

Oh yeah I used the hell out of medea buff removals for that fight too

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I had to use a three command seal revive on the second to last fight with him, and then a saint quartz revive with the second to last battle in general. :argh:

Got carried through the final fights with them both times with a friend's Cuzilla, god drat he's a beast. Shinjuku was really good.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Crasical posted:

Look I have Liz as my sole Evil Lancer ok
No regrets about breaking out Saberlot for Lobo though

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Baal posted:

Nothing like spending 70 bucks of fun money to remind you to never roll in this game ever

Yeah but Kiara and Fujino will be released one day and that's a counter, maybe?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Yeah but Kiara and Fujino will be released one day and that's a counter, maybe?

All that's keeping me going is summer BB in a few months and maybe muramasa one day

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Baal posted:

All that's keeping me going is summer BB in a few months and maybe muramasa one day

Oh crap... forgot about Summer BB too... and Rider Alter.

I hate you Nasu.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
How many grails do we get from events this year? I used 5 on Ishtar and I'm saving 5 for when I can hopefully get Ereshkigal but would like to use some on Gramps too.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/8305-fate-grand-order-usa-tour-2019-an-interview-with-creative-producer-yosuke-shiokawa

It’s a fairly short interview and they weren’t allowed to ask much though

Kuai posted:

How many grails do we get from events this year? I used 5 on Ishtar and I'm saving 5 for when I can hopefully get Ereshkigal but would like to use some on Gramps too.

The reruns from Onigashima, Summer and Halloween each give a Grail if you didn’t get them last year. CCC, GudaGuda:Meiji Ishin, and Summer 3 are the only event grails between now and Eresh I think.

Exia fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Feb 27, 2019

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Kuai posted:

Looks like we get 4 from new events this year. 3 more from reruns of Onigashima, Summer 1 and Halloween 2 if you didn't get those grails the first time around.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

Captain Baal posted:

Summer BB is next year unless you mean you're waiting for the rerun banner on JP

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yes, I play JP.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Bholder posted:

What about extra-vlad for the bonus evil damage?

Use Sanson.

Traveller posted:

Look I have Liz as my sole Evil Lancer ok

Same here, I have no Evil Sabers or Archers at all and only Liz (and on second glance, Li Shuwen) for lancers.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
So apparently NA is missing the single quartz you get for reaching Level 131, which is probably just a simple error, or another NA conspiracy to ruin the game. Guess we can expect 1-2 apologems in the future?

Edwhirl
Jul 27, 2007

Cats are the best.

Crasical posted:

Same here, I have no Evil Sabers or Archers at all and only Liz (and on second glance, Li Shuwen) for lancers.

Personally I'm just a coward and don't care.

That said I'm in the same boat. No evil sabers, and only Liz for an evil lancer and she's not even leveled up.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Cuntellectual posted:

Something the CCC event made occur to me:

Kiara is, most likely, the most skilled servant with computers that we have. Meaning theoretically, she's the one who had to teach Ishtar how to send emails.

maybe it's just me, but I find the mental image of her getting increasingly exasperated as she watches Ishtar type by looking for each letter on the keyboard one at a time hilarious. :v:

I am just reminded of the Carnival Phantasm episode where Rin has to figure out how to get a Blue Ray to record one of Shirou's favorite shows. She looks like she half expects the Blue Ray Player to grow teeth and bite her if she dares touch a button.

Rorahusky fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Feb 27, 2019

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Got my new good dog best friend to his final ascension after spending like 2 hours farming for two (TWO!) gallstones.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

I knew grinding Berserker chocos during Valentines was a good idea. :smug:

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Rorahusky posted:

I am just reminded of the Carnival Phantasm episode where Rin has to figure out how to get a Blue Ray to record one of Shirou's favorite shows. She looks like she half expects the Blue Ray Player to grow teeth and bite her if she dares touch a button.

Cuntellectual posted:

Something the CCC event made occur to me:

Kiara is, most likely, the most skilled servant with computers that we have. Meaning theoretically, she's the one who had to teach Ishtar how to send emails.

maybe it's just me, but I find the mental image of her getting increasingly exasperated as she watches Ishtar type by looking for each letter on the keyboard one at a time hilarious. :v:

As a reminder, Tamamo knows perfectly well how to use a computer for various things*, so it's not like there needs to be some wait if Ishtarin decides she wants to use one for whatever reason. By extension of the above (them being electronic pen pals and all), Kiyohime obviously knows how to use one too, though good luck getting lessons out of her.

*: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjFLfhQCto :v:

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014
Note: Big fluffy wolf boy does not play around.

I wasn't even pulling my punches, I brought Jalter, Support Merlin, a full team and he completely wiped my party. I hadn't seen the defeat screen in... a very long time. Okeanos maybe?

EDIT: Local Fox Wife spams NPs, bullies local wildlife, confirmed better than Merlin.

Dee Ehm fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Feb 27, 2019

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Spoilers for Shinjuku's conclusion: So who were the detectives in the finale? The only one I recognized was Father Brown. Poirot was mentioned, but not present.

also pulpy face punching detectives>analytical eggheads who are little more than pieces in the lopsided game that the writer is playing with the reader, failing to realize that the authorially directed lens of storytelling inherently undercuts any attempts at verisimilitude when it comes to presenting a "mystery"

Or maybe I just really like face punching.
When are we going to get a superhero themed event, anyway? I bet these nerds could do some good work with that. Plus, it'd be another excuse for Rider Kintoki to be in the spotlight again.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

OnimaruXLR posted:

Spoilers for Shinjuku's conclusion: So who were the detectives in the finale? The only one I recognized was Father Brown. Poirot was mentioned, but not present.
I was about to ask this same question. but gosh I loved this. Poirot knows how much better than Holmes he is :allears:

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

OnimaruXLR posted:

Round-Faced Priest is "Father Brown" by author G. K. Chesterton.
String-fiddling Old Man is "The Old Man" by author Baroness Orczy.
Shaggy-Haired Professor is "Professor Augustus S. F. X. Van Dusen" by author Jacques Futrelle.
Straight Laced Gentleman is "Dr. Thorndyke" by author R. Austin Freeman.

Arjuna added to Arcade https://youtu.be/qb8wT2EMkn4

Exia fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Feb 27, 2019

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/NAGO_System/status/1100687232837476352

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

She is big and she is good

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Bakanogami posted:

She is big and she is good

https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/1100684390827360256?s=21

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

I'm not gonna say Wada Arco has a type, but if she did it's probably stomping Tokyo.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Skills:
1: Apply [Unlimited Growth] buff to self (For 10 turns, gain [Growth] buff every turn which increases max hp) Growth can stack up to 10x
2: Reduce own skills cooldown by 1 turn & Charge NP based on number of Growth stacks & Remove [Unlimited Growth] and [Growth] buffs (Demerit)
3: Increase own attack for 3 turns
NP: 1 turn self buster up (Increase with OC) & 1 more self buster up if [Growth] buff is active. Deal damage to all enemies.

Passive Skills:
Madness Enhancement A+
Territory Creation EX
Independent Action B
Goddess Essence A

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Am I kadoc, what the hell

Second Anastasia spook, np3 now

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Crasical posted:

marie tho

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

this is also a good chance for me to mention one of my fgo pet peeves

why dont they mouths move when they speak

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Keeping your priorities straight

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Clawtopsy posted:

this is also a good chance for me to mention one of my fgo pet peeves

why dont they mouths move when they speak

Play arcade for mouth flapping

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Seems really bad to keep a Servant whose thing is infinite growth until she becomes a black hole and destroys the solar system/galaxy, but ok

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

she just wants to make friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
All I wanna do,
Is see her turn into
A giant woman