Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I refuse to believe Klaus was ever anyone's least favorite character when Jeff exists, and I actually like Jeff.

Jeff's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Chick-it to China, the chinese chicken?
That could be right.

And holy poo poo my dad used to get so angry if you left an empty box of pop in the fridge. I prefered to take them all out and put them on the shelves in the basement fridge, but that looked messy.

Roided out Barry is going to haunt my dreams.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Jeff was a cool character but the Roger Exiles Jeff to space plot showed us that they really didn’t know what to do with him after they used up all their stoner jokes and I’ve never been able to rationalize Haley and Roger getting along after he basically murders her husband in cold blood for funsies.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

MonsterEnvy posted:

Jeff's great.

I agree, but he's no Klaus.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I refuse to believe Klaus was ever anyone's least favorite character when Jeff exists, and I actually like Jeff.

I think if I really HAD to pick a least favorite character, I'd pick that one CIA guy that's neither Stan nor Avery nor Dick.

Bust Rodd posted:

Jeff was a cool character but the Roger Exiles Jeff to space plot showed us that they really didn’t know what to do with him after they used up all their stoner jokes and I’ve never been able to rationalize Haley and Roger getting along after he basically murders her husband in cold blood for funsies.

In all fairness, he also gave birth to him, so that makes up for it, in a way.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Brawnfire posted:

Was your desk... a piano... before?

MY OFFICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS!

YeahTubaMike posted:

I think if I really HAD to pick a least favorite character, I'd pick that one CIA guy that's neither Stan nor Avery nor Dick.

Jackson? You monster!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Barry is the worst character because he is used exclusively to punch down. Every other character can occasionally bust someone else’s balls. Barry is exclusively used to be a fat moron that everyone teases, except the one episode where he goes crazy, and those jokes never land for me. Like, ha ha he got molested!

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
What are you talking about? Barry screwed over Principle Louse after he made fun of him so he got shot in the arm. And then he pushed his finger in the bullet hole!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuYsZKobxUk

BexGu fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Feb 26, 2019

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Bust Rodd posted:

Barry is the worst character because he is used exclusively to punch down. Every other character can occasionally bust someone else’s balls. Barry is exclusively used to be a fat moron that everyone teases, except the one episode where he goes crazy, and those jokes never land for me. Like, ha ha he got molested!

This Barry made all the other Barrys worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVeH7zjyIQw

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
That was a fantastic episode! I thought the more dangerous persona was going to be Valik, but sure.

Brawnfire posted:

That half-second scream before the credits lmao

Yes! This was great!

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Russian banana inspector Olladouis Goofoff

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Jackson? You monster!

I like all the characters, I just don't have as pronounced of an opinion about him :shrug:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Bust Rodd posted:

On the flip side all the Jeff in space episodes were good.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

BexGu posted:

What are you talking about? Barry screwed over Principle Louse after he made fun of him so he got shot in the arm. And then he pushed his finger in the bullet hole!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuYsZKobxUk

the entire joke of that is that it's insanely out of character for Barry

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you

Bust Rodd posted:

Somebody needs some morphine.

And you can have a little too

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Where can I watch new American Dad without cable? Willing to pay money

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Hulu probably.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

RC Cola posted:

https://www.amazon.com/One-Woman-Swole/dp/B07NNTZS5W/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=american+dad&qid=1551237078&s=instant-video&sr=1-1

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I really loved the use of Mixed Bizness in the montages.

Midnight Vultures is my favorite Beck album.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

Bust Rodd posted:

She's probably considered it a few times.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

RC Cola posted:

Hulu.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

They only upload it a season at a time, though, so the currently airing episodes probably won't be up for a while.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

This season in general has been good, but gently caress me this latest episode. I had to pause it several times because I was laughing too hard.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
The Legend of Old Ulysses
Season 13, Episode 16
Steve gets competitive during the father-son events at Possum Lake; Roger learns how to ride a bike.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

This show's always been really far out there/weird as poo poo but this season's taking it farther and its great

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

The_Doctor posted:

The Legend of Old Ulysses
Season 13, Episode 16
Steve gets competitive during the father-son events at Possum Lake; Roger learns how to ride a bike.

how could Roger not know how to ride a bike? he already had one to deliver m-m-m-m-more papers and get m-m-m-m-more money, which was used to pay for m-m-m-m-more speech therapy

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
In the immortal words of Jeannie Gold, "We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams."

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

That is an unsatisfying answer.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I imagine he will give an answer like that persona knowing how to ride a Bike, but he himself does not.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The episode where Roger was Steve's ventriloquist dummy was on the other day and that one is a lot of fun. Mostly for how hard they lean into the horror movie trappings and when Roger is attacking people they make it look extremely fake.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I found season 15's year range to be quite amusing.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

American Dad seasons are so hosed up. This is actually only Season 14 according to Amazon and Vudu (which the studio sets). And it started with the episodes this year.

Which made me pretty annoyed that I bought Season "13" which only ended up being 13 episodes for the same price of Season "12" which was 22.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Halliburton!

This episode was fantastic.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Troy Queef posted:

how could Roger not know how to ride a bike? he already had one to deliver m-m-m-m-more papers and get m-m-m-m-more money, which was used to pay for m-m-m-m-more speech therapy

We've seen him ride bikes multiple time on the show, and also seen him ride a motercycle. But here's the thing: just because roger KNOWS how to ride a bike doesn't mean he can't also LEARN how to ride a bike, it's be about as logical as anything else on this show.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

bull3964 posted:

American Dad seasons are so hosed up. This is actually only Season 14 according to Amazon and Vudu (which the studio sets). And it started with the episodes this year.

Which made me pretty annoyed that I bought Season "13" which only ended up being 13 episodes for the same price of Season "12" which was 22.

I have no idea what number season it is, and it seems like I'm not the only one. Oh, American Dad.

Edit: This episode is loving hilarious.

Brawnfire fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Mar 5, 2019

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
We're all going to be birds!!!!!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
One of the oddest episodes of this very odd show. Loved it.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Majorian posted:

One of the oddest episodes of this very odd show. Loved it.
It was pretty wacky even for them

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

This was a great episode. The Haliburton poo poo came out of nowhere and had me laughing my rear end off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Of course Tuddles and Snot both listen to Enya.